Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

A bit of a late introduction

I just realised I've been littering the boards with posts and I never even introduced myself properly. How rude!

I was a lurker for ages before I started posting and I just wanted to say what a polite and civilised bunch you all are. It's a refreshing change as some message boards can be a tad... hostile, especially with a noob such as myself. So thank you for being so welcoming.

A bit about me; I'm a female from the UK. I do have a Youtube channel if anyone's interested:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCmWWx61qzOSjopd6x4soahA

I'm into all things Fantasy and Sci-Fi. I'm a massive fan of Baldur's Gate and have been since the beginning. I also play D&D. I write and I do a bit of artwork as well, and I make jewellery.

Oh, and I have a bit of an obsession with magpies (if you hadn't already guessed).

[Deleted User]Ravenslightdunbarmf2112WilburlolienJuliusBorisovjoluvSkatanBlind_VisionaryDJKajuru

Comments