Skip to content

A bit of a late introduction

I just realised I've been littering the boards with posts and I never even introduced myself properly. How rude!

I was a lurker for ages before I started posting and I just wanted to say what a polite and civilised bunch you all are. It's a refreshing change as some message boards can be a tad... hostile, especially with a noob such as myself. So thank you for being so welcoming.

A bit about me; I'm a female from the UK. I do have a Youtube channel if anyone's interested:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCmWWx61qzOSjopd6x4soahA

I'm into all things Fantasy and Sci-Fi. I'm a massive fan of Baldur's Gate and have been since the beginning. I also play D&D. I write and I do a bit of artwork as well, and I make jewellery.

Oh, and I have a bit of an obsession with magpies (if you hadn't already guessed).
[Deleted User]Ravenslightdunbarmf2112WilburlolienJuliusBorisovjoluvSkatanBlind_VisionaryDJKajuru

Comments

• MagpieRandomsMagpieRandoms Member Posts: 72
    @Shandyr, is it a shiny cookie?

Thanks Ravenslight. I'm hoping for a choice of UI in the next patch!
    [Deleted User]Ravenslightlolien
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Hehe, now every time I see a post by you I think of The Shiny Show :D
    MagpieRandoms
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Welcome to the forums! Shinies everywhere :dizzy:
    WilburMagpieRandomsJuliusBorisovRavenslight
  • DizavidDizavid Member Posts: 7
    Ugh...can anyone tell me how to post my own discussion? I'm having a problem in BG2:EE for Android, but can only see other topics and post on them...can't find a way to create my own topic. I searched and can't seem to find any other topic on the issue. Problem I'm having is my main character's strength has been drained, and shows in red. No new gear, no icon displaying a stat effect, and remove curse/restoration/cure disease does nothing. Have also rested several times, is not recovering with time.
  • DizavidDizavid Member Posts: 7
    Nvm I am a grand idiot. First of all shouldn't have included issue with post here, since off topic. Secondly....I failed to notice Shield of Balduran reduces STR by 1. Been running around killing Gauth for an hour and only just now noticed my reduced strength. Hooray for figuring it out ten seconds after bothering ppl with a post! Still would like to know how to create my own topic though, just in case I run across a legitimate issue not caused by my own lack of attention.
    @scriver, of course you can!

Thank you for the comment about my channel @Wilbur, and thanks to all for the lovely welcome.
    loliensparkleavRavenslightWilbur
    scriver said:

Aaw, our little maggie pie :P

I'm coincidentally quite fond of magpies myself too, definitely a favourite bird of mine. We had a family of them in our neighbourhood that used to steal catches from my cat by working in couples - one would jump around on the ground in front of the cat to make her drop her prey, and then when she chased after the annoying bird the second one would swoop down from a nearby tree and steal the catch. It was a very funny thing to see.

Haha awesome! Corvids are so smart. I'd give them another million or so years and I swear they're going to take over the world.

@Skatan I love that picture! I might not be able to steal your shinies but I *am* stealing that ;)
    SkatanlolienRavenslight
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    W-w-w-welcome!
    Ravenslight
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    True to the topic name, at least ;)