Skip to content

Who would you cosplay as?

TenreccTenrecc Member Posts: 265
Based on a reddit thread by someone who was going to cosplay Imoen, I started having a bit of fun fantasizing about who I would cosplay as, if I were gifted a perfect costume and were to attend an event where BG was decently recognized.

Personally I think I'd go with Irenicus. It'd just be so much fun interjecting "how wonderfully mad of you" into conversations, ending conversations with "I will no longer listen to the babbling of ignorant children" and when ordering food, going "Well this fish looks good, so I... WILL... HAVE IT!!!"

Runner up would be Noober, but I'm afraid that might get me kicked out pretty fast.

So, what about you guys? Disregarding the bother of creating an outfit and getting to a convention, who would you most enjoy cosplaying and why?
loliengorgonzolaKuronasarevok57NonnahswriterJuliusBorisovFinnTheHumandunbarMandragoraAerakarGenderNihilismGirdle

Comments

• IglosnofIglosnof Member Posts: 119
    I'd totally go for Eldoth
    deltagoJuliusBorisovMandragoraGenderNihilismGirdle
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    deltago said:

I'd get two friends and go as Larry, Darryl and Darryl.

Hand out autographs and give new meaning to the "wrong generation" quote.

shotty being one of those friends
    JuliusBorisovlolienGenderNihilismGirdle
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881

This is literally me.

But do you have an onii-chan to take care of you?
    JuliusBorisovFlashburnGenderNihilismGirdle
  • DetectiveMittensDetectiveMittens Member Posts: 235
    If I were shorter I would go as Jan, but Haer'dalis would be a respectable secondary choice.
    JuliusBorisovsarevok57MandragoraGenderNihilismGirdle
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Who I'd want to? Nalia de'Arnise (a bit more like the Bloodrawen or Elistraie fanarts than the portrait).

Who I look more like...a cross between the original portraits of Imoen and Jaheira, probably substantially more Jaheira than Imoen (a lot less like either of their SoA portraits though, especially Jaheira's). I could also pull off Safana or Faldorn fairly easily, although my hair is slightly shorter than Faldorn's and not as straight and I don't have her bangs, and my hair is longer and not as straight as Safana's (or Imoen's for that matter) so each of those'd take some doing (I wish my hair was naturally as straight as any of theirs are tbh).

But if I'm gonna put in the effort, I'd rather cosplay Nalia. If I'm looking for less effort, original not-all-that-elven looking Jaheira would do in a pinch.
    sarevok57JuliusBorisov