Skip to content

What are Beamdog doing now? A purely speculative thread...

2»

Comments

• LAZERDOGLAZERDOG Member Posts: 27
    Let's talk about the super secret huge project leaked by @Mr2150 - that really has my attention!

My guess is a blobble head collection with all your favorite characters from Baldur's Gate - from Irenicus to Imoen. Admittedly that could also be the big project Trent mentioned - but I'm guessing it's the super secret surprise :)

Also the big project will be a city building game allowing you to create the Baldur's Gate you've always wanted ;)

The medium project is another Baldur's Gate addon portraying the Siege of Dragonspear from a different perspective - much like Half-Life's Opposing Force.

The small project was the heads-up post from Trent :p
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Nimran said:

God said:

Zarugal said:

Something original in the style of BG/IWD wouldn't be too bad though..

Like a Turnip Peddler simulator, with Jan Jansen as the protagonist's spiritual guide.
    Filled to the brim with turnip-hatin' scum for you to kill.
    Vegetable war... If you are victorious, dependent on your dialogue, You become a chosen of Turnip... With the power to beetroot and radish at will!
    LAZERDOG said:

Let's talk about the super secret huge project leaked by @Mr2150 - that really has my attention!

My guess is a blobble head collection with all your favorite characters from Baldur's Gate - from Irenicus to Imoen. Admittedly that could also be the big project Trent mentioned - but I'm guessing it's the super secret surprise :)

Also the big project will be a city building game allowing you to create the Baldur's Gate you've always wanted ;)

The medium project is another Baldur's Gate addon portraying the Siege of Dragonspear from a different perspective - much like Half-Life's Opposing Force.

What?!? The Sims: Baldurs Gate Edition!

-Build your own, cottage, Inn, Castle.
    - Fill it with furniture from sacks to barrels... Lots of barrels...
    - Get a job as a peasant, miner or barbarian!
    - Get married! (Dwarves just get depression, sorry)
    - Build your reputation! Even if you don't want too!
    - Entertain other sims with food drinks and potions!
    - Kill your friends by taking away the ladder from the swimming pool! with an axe!

Can't decide if this awesome or awful...

Awesome! Probably would play for the nostalgia value!
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Anduin said:

The Sims: Baldurs Gate Edition!

Wonder if there's a turnip peddler career path. 'Twould so be kool to watch that little gnome with a turnip cart pick up your sim and drive them to the Doo Peas Corporate Tower Iron Throne headquarters.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Anduin said:

LAZERDOG said:

- Kill your friends by taking away the ladder from the swimming pool! with an axe!

Can you build bathrooms or do you have to buy the DLC for that?
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited September 2016
    mlnevese said:

Anduin said:

LAZERDOG said:

Can you build bathrooms or do you have to buy the DLC for that?
    Pay toilets. :/ I haven't seen those in many years since I was in New York.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited September 2016
    You can buy them, but you can't use them, unless you need a place to hide your gems.
    Yes. I too mostly use toilets to store gems...

But then again, I have not had to remove my underpants in over 3000 years...