Skip to content

Druids can be sexy, too

SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
That 15+ charisma has to come from somewhere.

Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited September 2016
    A Druid with a non-curved sword? Well. I guess it does have curves but not a scimitar.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Why exactly did they need higher charisma anyway? Maybe the 3.X+ in me is still stuck in control, but it makes no sense...
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    Mostly for the Animal Handling, I suppose. .
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    dib said:

Why exactly did they need higher charisma anyway? Maybe the 3.X+ in me is still stuck in control, but it makes no sense...

To be able to convince people to recycle.
    Hasn't worked, global warming must mean that the charisma on polluting businessmen must be higher
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    mf2112 said:

A Druid with a non-curved sword? Well. I guess it does have curves but not a scimitar.

At least she wears leather armor, even if I wander about the protection that offers, I suppose it will be something like AC18.
    I just hope that the "armor" has not a Nature's Beauty effect while equipped.

About businessmen they usually have a really high charisma and, in the game but also in RL, they have plenty of money to rise their reputation.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

Druids were always sexy.

*rawr*

Meh, everyone looks like that when they've just woken up in the morning.

Here she is after having a few moments to collect herself:
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    i'd tell her to have a few more for a proper manicure
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919

dib said:

To be able to convince people to recycle.
    Hasn't worked, global warming must mean that the charisma on polluting businessmen must be higher
    It seems to have worked in Faerun, at least in all the places I have been so far. :)
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    edited September 2016
    Lost my picture somehow. :)
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    edited September 2016

+ black lotus

Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Interesting, one learns something new every day. Hmmm… Is that how broccoli was first cultivated, @Anduin ? First found among the weeds and hedges?
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

Well, charisma in DnD is the kind of attribute that "chosen ones" possess, such as druids, paladins and sorcerers. Not only beauty or personality, a high charisma makes people look at you and think "hmm, there's something special about that guy".
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    DJKajuru said:

Well, charisma in DnD is the kind of attribute that "chosen ones" possess, such as druids, paladins and sorcerers. Not only beauty or personality, a high charisma makes people look at you and think "hmm, there's something special about that guy".
    According to Dirty Daintly Llew, high charisma primarily makes women voluptuous.

I'm sold! ;)
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    Charisma is the reason Irenicus is built like a pro wrestler.
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426

Druids don't need protection; they can cast Cure Disease.

MILK IN MAH NOOOSE! AARGH! :lol:

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Unlike other DnD stats, for male and female alike, charisma can be measured in inches
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    ajwz said:

Unlike other DnD stats, for male and female alike, charisma can be measured in inches

This would so explain Mystra boning her Chosen.
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    dafuq did i just see?

i mean – the chicken ... okay, so be it.
    but whats the background about? :)