Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

2.0 update ETA?

124»

Comments

• QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 314
    Here I was, having some spare time after completing all the EEs and their achievements, found all the relevant mods I'd want for IWD:EE and play it for the Nth time all over again.

Then a part of the mod didn't install. "Requires a version of EE 2.0 or higher." But all the EEs are 2.0+ or higher, no? Starts IWD:EE, v1.4. Oh well, I guess II'll play it anyway.

Checks forums, gets redirected to beamblog, reads about IWD:EE 2.0 Soon™.

Have nothing of EE to play at the moment. I think I'll just be creating characters and rolling stats. That's half the fun already.
    Raduziel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 1,144
    edited August 10
    thrudd said:

Quick question I am Currently Playing Through with a Few groups Just Started Chapter 3, When 2.0 Hits Tell me I don't have to Delete these Saves to get the Highlighted Spirits????

Rest assured, you will finish the game many times before 2.0 hits.
  • fetito666fetito666 Member Posts: 74
    I'll wait for patch 2.0 so that I can obtain all achievements. In the meanwhile, I'll play "Planescape Torment" <3
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,013
    fetito666 said:

In the meanwhile, I'll play "Planescape Torment" <3</p>

In the meanwhile, I'll translate "Planescape Torment".

«But which of us goes to a better thing is unclear to everyone except to the god» [Plato, Socrates' Defense, 42a].

fetito666
  • fetito666fetito666 Member Posts: 74
    rede9 said:

fetito666 said:

«But which of us goes to a better thing is unclear to everyone except to the god» [Plato, Socrates' Defense, 42a].

Translating Planescape is meant to be a metaphor for being a neverending task?
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,013
    edited August 12
    fetito666 said:

rede9 said:

fetito666 said:

Translating Planescape is meant to be a metaphor for being a neverending task?
    Translating Planescape is a Torment.
    Shikao
124»