Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

If you cannot install the EE or SoD on Mac OS Sierra

BoBo Member Posts: 3
edited January 23 in Troubleshooting
I tried to install BGII enhanced edition downloading the launcher from the website, but the launcher does not start.

It says: "It looks like you are unable to write to the current location. Please copy the game to your Applications Directory, or some other writeable location".

I tried to install it on the Applications folder and on my user Application folder, as well as in the desktop but the same message is always displayed. I suspect there is an issue with the permissions in the new version of Mac OS.

I am running the latest version Mac OS 10.12

The Siege of Dragonspear that I had already installed updated without problems instead.
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments