• Merged main component with RE crossmod
    • Enabled Martyr kit for player characters
    • Added extra uses of Lay on Hands to Martyr kit
    • Added alternate kit options
    • Added two alternate portraits
    • Rebalanced a few items
    ThacoBellRabuliz
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

Just out of curiosity, why is there this grayed-out "G" portrait among all the portraits? - or would that be spoiling a part of the story?

And while we're on the subject, what exactly is the role of a "G" portrait?
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    @SharGuidesMyHand

It's a spoiler. I won't give away how it shows up.
  • MothorMothor Member Posts: 244
    edited May 2018

Any plans to give "corrupted" Sirene different flirts and/or different epilogues?

Would be cool. :)

edited May 2018
    @Mothor

:angry:SPOILER TAG THAT PLEASE!!!!:angry:
    No, because CG-Sirene is not corrupted. Her personality is still the same. She gets a different epilogue if not romanced though.
    edited May 2018

@Mothor

:angry:SPOILER TAG THAT PLEASE!!!!:angry:

No, because CG-Sirene is not corrupted. Her personality is still the same. She gets a different epilogue if not romanced though.
    Done.

But isn't going from lawful to chaotic a rather radical change in approach how to deal with stuff? A lawful paladin would never easily chose actions that seem controversial or go against the laws of his/her order. A chaotic good paladin on the other hand is clearly more of a good intentioned rebel.

Furthermore becoming a "fallen" should still affect Sirene greatly and possibly change how she goes from that point dealing with evil even if she is still a good person at her core.
    @Mothor
    Try bringing CG-Sirene into ToB without romancing her. Her dialogues with the PC are completely different, as is her epilogue.

@Mothor

Try bringing CG-Sirene into ToB without romancing her. Her dialogues with the PC are completely different, as is her epilogue.
    Its a bit of shame though how romance stops her from any character development as if her change from lawful to chaotic never happened. :(

A few different flirts would be nice too I think. To reflect her becoming more open minded or something...

Also...does Sirine now get a different conversation during her resurrection in the Illmater temple? I played like in ver 1.3 or 1.4 and there was no difference back then.

• KaroleuszKaroleusz Member Posts: 2
    Hi, im having problem with Sirene in bg2ee.
    She stopped talking to me, so i cant progress romance.
    Im playing EET, but after SOD i started new game, because my character was way too op.
    In BG1 and SOD i havent got any problems with Sirene.
    In BG2 everything was ok until i she speaked about
    date in wilderness,asked about living in the city etc. so i took her to umar hills (my cosirenelovetalk was 21 back then) and after this "date" it jumped to 23.

Since then she stopped talking to me (romance is still active, i checked in eekeeper) and i have option to "dump" her. Im just in chapter 13 (this is chapter 2 in vanilla bg2 if i remember correctly, before choosing faction). Is this intended so she just stops talking to me until i progress story or i have run into a bug? I have also installed Tyris Flare and Isra , Tyris romance progress as it should (Isra bugged out way sooner and stopped talking to me after 2 or 3 talks, but i dont care since i wasnt considering her romance option for me.
    Illimatari encounter was 15hrs ago, so i dont think this is a problem.
    I have finished all possible sidequests for now so i want to progress story, but i would like to have her as my LI.

@Artemius_I can you help me? Should i change some values in eekeeper or progress story?
    sireneromanceactive is 1 so its not broken, she just doesnt start new conwersations ( i left bg2 to run in the background for 2 hours but it didnt help)

@Karoleusz

Next talk should be timer-based. Not sure why it's not going off - can you try using the console with this following command: C:SetGlobal("C0SireneLovetalkTimer","GLOBAL",0) and see if the dialogue goes off?

Else, just do C:SetGlobal("C0SireneLovetalk","GLOBAL",24) and it should go off immediately.

Thank you for giving this mod a try!
    Karoleusz
  • KaroleuszKaroleusz Member Posts: 2

@Karoleusz

Next talk should be timer-based. Not sure why it's not going off - can you try using the console with this following command: C:SetGlobal("C0SireneLovetalkTimer","GLOBAL",0) and see if the dialogue goes off?

Else, just do C:SetGlobal("C0SireneLovetalk","GLOBAL",24) and it should go off immediately.

Thank you for giving this mod a try!

Hi, im VERY sorry for late reply. but i was literaly buried with work, so i wasnt even able to try this until now.

I tried and it worked like a charm (that first comand), so it was probably just good old bg2 script problem.
    I just hope i wont be forced to ask for your help again, but if comes to worst ill just fire banters like you told me.

ps: Dont thank me, i thank you for creating best bg2 mod, hell probably best companion mod overall :)
    When you finish The Fallen Light mod ill probably replay trillogy again :)
    GL on your work!
  • KaborathKaborath Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Hello! I apologise for my english beforehand. I must say that you did an amazing work. Im still on chapter 3, but im loving it, her personality, the way she start to question herself and her faith, the banters with Mazzy, Keldorn and Anomen are amazing as well (Current group that i have). Im really fond of romances in this game and i can say that this one is really catching.
    The question is, how many Lovetalks she has through SoA?, Because i like to do everything i can before underdark and i don't want to run out of them along the run.
    Im at the moment when she admits that she loves PC, already did her first encounter.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work. I'll post later when i finish it.
  • AssarCZEAssarCZE Member Posts: 25
    Hi folks,

I am in chapter VI, I defeated Bodhi and
    resurrected Sirene
    , but I did not received the encounter with
    demons
    yet. Even the
    Renfeld
    does not ring a bell. If I recall correctly, I completed only one encounter
    with the priests of Ilmater
    . Is there some condition to receive the other encounters? Thx for answers.
    @AssarCZE

Strange. You should've gotten a messenger, supposing you've fulfilled the two conditions:
    • Be in Chapter 6+
    • Be in any of the Athkatlan districts minus the Graveyard
    If somehow the messenger hasn't appeared, C:CreateCreature("c0smess")
    THX, I will try it once I am back from work.
    So I waited for a bit, wandered through several districts and nothing happened. After that I used the command you sent me, but the messenger just leaves from me and I am unable to talk to him (He appears busy).
    @AssarCZE

Cannot reproduce with a standard game. Try C:SetGlobal("C0SireneMessenger","GLOBAL",0)

ok, I was succesfull now, though I had to start conversation right after he appeared. Thank you for your help.

By the way, SHE IS GREAT.
    AssarCZE wrote: »
    ok, I was succesfull now, though I had to start conversation right after he appeared. Thank you for your help.

But right after that I ran across another problem... I traveled to the place but the area is empty. I think I am missing something. I will try to reinstall the mod.

But right after that I ran across another problem... I traveled to the place but the area is empty. I think I am missing something. I will try to reinstall the mod.

Oh it seems, the reinstall helped :)

Oh it seems, the reinstall helped :)

Well, it seems I was not successful at all. I can see, that someone should be in the area the defensive spells are cast, but if I walk around the area, there is no one there.
    @AionZ

Hello,

just a quick recap of my newest tries:
    I go the message from the messenger.
    I traveled to the area - which is empty as I stated before.
    So I tried to use C:CreateCreature("c0tsamon").
    He is created and starts conversation when I go near to him.
    If I hurt him to Near to Death, he starts to cyclically resurrect himself and Sirene, which renders him effectively immortal.

Any idea what to do with this situation?

Thx in advance.
  • PretsalPretsal Member Posts: 1
    Appreciate all the work you're doing keeping up with us all, had some trouble with the install, hoped you could shed some light on what to do.
  • helo138helo138 Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2019
    @AionZ

Hi, just wanted to report, that I have the same problem as AssarCZE.
    Edit: weidu-log
    Post edited by helo138 on
    @helo138

Hi folks, I am adding my weidu.log too.

• helo138helo138 Member Posts: 53
    Small Update:
    After dabbling a little with the override script of the tsamon.cre-file I solved the problem by switching the "dead or alive"-checks against "is valid for dialogue"-checks.
    This way tsamon initiates the final dialogue after being reduced to low health twice.
    Gusinda
  • RabulizRabuliz Member Posts: 17
    Howdy! I’m really looking forward to trying this mod. I’m in the Radiant Heart guildhall and she doesn’t seem to be spawned. Am I missing something? ?
    I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and I’ve discovered the issue: the mod gives a completion message, but it seems the installation has actually failed.
    @Rabuliz

There are three completion states for a mod installation: successfully installed, installed with warnings, install failed due to error. Which message is your install outputting?
    Rabuliz
    It says successfully installed. When she didn’t spawn I hopped into EE Keeper to check the veritable and saw that nothing from the mod was listed.