Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

So How About Adding Dragonspear Content to BGII Now?

Now that Planescape: Torment EE has been released, what are the chances of us getting some DLC for BGII that includes Dragonspear content/characters? It's been discussed quite a bit on the forums and the demand seems to be there. I personally would love it if an expansion was done for BGII including Dragonspear content, though I'd prefer more of a Tales of the Sword Coast type expansion than a Dragonspear or Throne of Bhaal type. I want to see how others feel on this topic though. I would be more than happy to drop some money for it. What does everyone else think?

Daevelon

Comments