Skip to content

Things you learn on the internet...

mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
edited April 2017 in Off-Topic
There are many interesting things you can learn in the internet... I'll list some of the more interesting ones..

Aliens are real and they are already on Earth

As a Martian I think this news is particularly shocking! Who could imagine that?!

Humans never created anything. It's all the Aliens

All the human monuments and inventions were Alien created. The ideas of the great thinkers were inserted in their minds by aliens... I particularly can believe that...

Feel free to add to this list, just be respectful of others. Particularly do not bring the US Politics discussion to this thread.
Post edited by mlnevese on
CrevsDaakTeflonkaguana

Comments

• BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    I learned about HAARP and chemtrails.
    mlneveseTeflon
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    edited April 2017
    That world is full of a-holes, it's not just myself being the weird one.
    mlnevese said:

Aliens are real and they are already on Earth

As a Martian I think this news is particularly shocking! Who could imagine that?!
    If they got an ID and a legally obtained visa, then sure, why not.
    mlneveseTeflon
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Balrog99 You know aluminum is an excellent conductor and actually improves our mind controlling rays, right?
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    mlnevese said:

@Balrog99 You know aluminum is an excellent conductor and actually improves our mind controlling rays, right?

That's fake news. You're just trying to make me take off my hat!
    mlneveseThacoBellCrevsDaaklolien
    Nimran said:

What have I learned on the internet? People like you more if you give them virtual :cookie:s.

Even the tracking ones?
    CrevsDaakThacoBell

At least no one blames us for that... I'm still trying to understand why people think we'd come all the way to this planet to mess with cows and plantations...
    BelleSorciereThacoBell
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    mlnevese said:

At least no one blames us for that... I'm still trying to understand why people think we'd come all the way to this planet to mess with cows and plantations...
    The cows and crop circles are just to divert attention away from your real agenda. Kidnapping humans to study their sexual organs.

There's no doubt that any civilization advanced enough to travel billions of miles through interstellar space would do it because they're obsessed with the sexual customs of inferior beings. Just look at how we humans are so fascinated by the sexual antics of our fellow earth denizens!
    mlneveseThacoBell

Cats are the real masterminds behind brainwashing people

Seriously.
    Search a little more and you'll discover cats are an alien conspiracy... seriously... I'll give no links in order not to spoil the fun...
    Balrog99
    Balrog99 said:

mlnevese said:

The cows and crop circles are just to divert attention away from your real agenda. Kidnapping humans to study their sexual organs.

There's no doubt that any civilization advanced enough to travel billions of miles through interstellar space would do it because they're obsessed with the sexual customs of inferior beings. Just look at how we humans are so fascinated by the sexual antics of our fellow earth denizens!
    I... err... no comments...
    ThacoBell
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    mlnevese said:

Balrog99 said:

mlnevese said:

I... err... no comments...
    90% !!!!!
    CrevsDaakmlneveseBalrog99Teflon
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    Apparently comedian Dave Chappelle has been replaced by a clone or something? I learned that from reading youtube comments recently.

Also, learned to never read youtube comments.
    mlneveseThacoBellBalrog99CrevsDaak
    TheElf said:

Also, learned to never read youtube comments.

That's good advice...
    ThacoBellCrevsDaakTeflon
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Eminem after he signed with dre was replaced by a clone. That's why all his albums were so different from his infinity album.
    ThacoBellMontresor_SPmlneveseCrevsDaak
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    The Earth really is flat.
    Montresor_SPmlneveseCrevsDaak
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Nope The Moon exists but it's actually an alien spaceship observing Earth... once more I'll let you search for it... some of the results are... amazing... and not in a positive way :wink:
    Montresor_SPCrevsDaak
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    mlnevese said:

Nope The Moon exists but it's actually an alien spaceship observing Earth... once more I'll let you search for it... some of the results are... amazing... and not in a positive way :wink:

And the spaceship's name is Dahak
    CrevsDaakmlnevese