Note: These instructions will only work if your account on the forum has been verified. If you are a new to the forum you may not have access to them until you are verified.
1. Find the folder your save files are saved in. On Windows (and depending on your game) this will be found in one of the following folders
My Documents/Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
My Documents/Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
My Documents/Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition
My Documents/Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition
Within each of these folders there may be a few different save folders. Single player saves are found in the "save" folder. Multiplayer saves are found in the "mpsave" folder.Siege of Dragonspear save files are found in the "SodSave" folder
2. Locate the particular save file you want to attach
3. Use a third party program (like 7-Zip, Winrar, etc) to zip the save file up into a zip file.
4. Click the following button when you are making a forum post (or thread)
5. Click "Choose Files" and then select the zip file you have created to hold your save file
6. Click "Open"
7. If successful you should get something that appears at the bottom of your post that looks like this
8. Click "Post Discussion" or "Post Comment" to post your save. You might need to put some text into a post in order for it to work.