Skip to content

What would you do?

Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
A group of heavily armed adventurers are approaching. Someone runs past yelling as they go: "Run for your life! They only need 10 more XP for 20th level!"

What do you do?

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Mantis37 said:

A group of heavily armed adventurers are approaching. Someone runs past yelling as they go: "Run for your life! They only need 10 more XP for 20th level!"

What do you do?

Shoot the hostage!
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Offer them a quest!
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,317
    Quickly lock a small chest and place it on the ground with a note saying "mage scrolls inside".
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Let them know I am a well known joinable NPC that is worth no EXP for doing in, no drop-able items, AND offer a quest worth 250,000 total exp if they complete it and return to me. (since they are talking crazy out of character stuff such as XP and 'level stuff' anyway). B)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Greet them with a hearty "hey ya"

Wisdom is my dump stat.
  • SquireSquire Member Posts: 511
    Nothing... they're not going to get much XP from killing me, and if they were 19th level they should know that. :D
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    They stand no chance against an level 40 Commoner such as me. If they get on my lawn I'll be ready shooting boogers at them, killing everyone in snot sight.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    How to get your own breath weapons to fend heroes, adventurers and similar hooligans off your lawn: have a nice filling meal of durian fruit salad with diced garlic and dried fish, Surströmming, or the exotic Hongeo-hoe.

It's super effective!
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Lay traps.

Run away to a safe distance and hide in shadows. Put on boots of speed, swoop in and steal some lootz, pop a potion of invis then run away again like a cheetah.