I finally finished all the kits and combined them in a single kit pack.
This mod is not being supported in this forum anymore. For further news, bug reports and everything else, please refer to the new thread at Gibberlings3. You may also get in touch with me through Twitter if you need something.
UNDEAD PREDATOR (Ranger Kit)
This ranger devotes PRO_HISHER life to hunt and destroy the undead as well as help those who have fallen victim to them. They are nomads wandering through the darkest corners of the land fighting these profane creatures. Their hard training comes at a cost: they lose their tune with nature and rarely create bonds with the people around them.
Pre-Requisites: STR 13, DEX 13, CON 14, WIS 16
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Weapons: Axe, club, crossbow, warhammer, longsword, maces, quarterstaff and spear.
Armors: All up to and including studded leather armor.
- +2 bonus to AC, hit and damage rolls against undead creatures.
- May evoke special blessings instead of casting spells.
- Starts with a +1 bonus to PRO_HISHER save against Paralysis, Poison or Death Magic. Another one is given at levels 5, 10, 15 and 20.
- At level 20 gains becomes immune to fear, disease, level drain and paralysis.
Instead of gaining spells, the Undead Predator may cast a special form of divine spells known as blessings. Scholars haven't figured out yet if those are granted by Lathander or Kelemvor.
Level 1 (Minor) - Bless, Detect Evil, Protection From Evil, Remove Fear.
Level 2 (Modest) - Cure Disease, Remove Paralysis, Slow Poison.
Level 3 (Major) - Death Ward, Negative Plane Protection.
- -2 Charisma penalty.
- Can't Charm Animal.
HOLY REDEEMER (Cleric Kit)
Being a Holy Redeemer goes beyond being ordained by some Church. It requires a lifetime of devotion, sacrifice and courage. Clerics of many faiths may become a Holy Redeemer, but this hard path is more usual within the clergy of Torm. They are efficient soldiers against the more common weapons of profane clergy: undead and fiends. Regardless of under which banner they fight, the Holy Redeemer is a force to be feared by necromancers and unholy priests.
Pre-Requisites: WIS 9, CHA 12
Alignment: Lawful Good or Lawful Neutral.
Weapons: As a regular cleric.
Armors: As a regular cleric.
- May use Redeem once per day as a special ability, starting at level 1. Gains an additional use every 5 levels.
- +3 bonus to hit and damage rolls against undead creatures and fiends.
- Uses Turn Undead as a priest two levels higher.
The Holy Redeemer pleads to PRO_HISHER deity and touches a creature. The effects are as follow:
- Undead: 1d8 magic damage for every three levels of the Redeemer. Save vs. Death with a -4 penalty or is destroyed.
- Fiends: 1d6 magic damage for every three levels of the Redeemer. Save vs. Death with a -2 penalty or is banned for 1 round/level.
- Other Evil Alignment Creatures: 1d4 magic damage for every three levels of the Redeemer. Save vs. Death or becomes feebleminded for 1 round/level.
- May not create undead, resurrect the fallen or summon fiends.
- Can't be resurrected.
DEATHSLAYER (Wizard Kit)
The Deathslayer is a necromancer that devotes PRO_HISHER life to the destruction of the undead, striving always to rid the living world of their abominable existence. By mastering the Forbidden Art, this wizard gains a greater understanding of these creatures which are neither fully living nor entirely dead. The Deathslayer's militant opposition to all forms of undead frequently places PRO_HIMHER in direct conflict with other necromancers who delight in creating zombies, skeletons, ghouls and other undying monstrosities.
Pre-Requisites: CON 16, INT 9, WIS 16.
Alignment: Lawful Good, Neutral Good or Chaotic Good.
Weapons: As a regular necromancer.
Armors: As a regular necromancer.
- May use Soul Sacrifice once per day as a special ability, starting at level 1. Gains another use every six levels.
- Does not take a 15% penalty when scribing scrolls from other schools.
- Hit Die: d6.
The Deathslayer sacrifices PRO_HISHER own life force to enhance PRO_HISHER power. Using this ability the Deathslayer loses 25% of maximum Hit Points and gains the following:
- +3 to caster level.
- -2 bonus to casting time.
- -2 bonus to PRO_HISHER Saving Throw vs. Spell and Death.
The effects are non-cumulative and last until the Deathslayer is healed or one hour has passed. While this effect is active, the Deathslayer can't be affected by any mean of non-natural regeneration. If the damage taken due to Soul Sacrifice is higher than the Deathslayer's current hit points PRO_HESHE will be killed.
- Has the same spells' restriction as any other Necromancer.
- Does not gain a 15% bonus when scribing Necromancy scrolls.
- Does not give enemies a -2 Saving Throw penalty against Necromancy spells.
UNDEAD HUNTER REVISION (Paladin Kit)
This holy avenger has honed PRO_HISHER abilities toward the destruction of the undead and other unnatural creatures and is immune to many of their most devastating abilities.
Pre-Requisites: STR 12, CON 9, WIS 13, CHA 17.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
- May create a Holy Sword once per day for one hour (starting at level 5).
- May Turn Undead as a priest of the same level (starting at level 3).
- +3 bonus to hit and damage rolls against undead creatures.
- Immune to hold and level drain.
Starting at level five, the Undead Hunter may materialize this holy weapon once per day for one hour. The Undead Hunter always uses this blade as a specialist and while wields it PRO_HESHE's under the effect of Bless.
- May not use Lay On Hands ability.
- May not use Cure Disease ability. (IWDEE only)
DEATH TRICKER (Thief Kit)
Sometimes seen as heroes, many other times as fools, these thieves make a living by entering places that most people would run away from. Often hired to retrieve artifacts and family heirlooms, the Death Tricker is an expert in evading the undead, breaking into their lair and, first and foremost, getting out alive.
Pre-Requisites: DEX 9, INT 12.
Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral.
Weapons: As a regular thief.
Armors: As a regular thief.
- Backstab may stun undead creatures (Duration: 1 round, Saving Throw vs. Death with a -2 penalty negates).
- +10% to Find Traps and Move Silently.
- May use Trick Death once per day as a special ability, starting at level 1. Gains an additional use every 10 levels.
- May use Holy Trap once per day as a special ability, starting at level 2. Gains an additional use every 6 levels.
"When things go bad stay low and get out quickly". That's the first commandment a Death Tricker will learn while being trained. When this ability is used PRO_HESHE tricks the undead to see PRO_HIMHER as one of their own, being completely ignored by them. While disguised, the Death Tricker can't use items, spells or attack. The disguise lasts for 1 turn and may not work against intelligent undead.
Mostly used to cover PRO_HISHER way out of a tomb or den, this trap is a mix of acid and holy water. Any enemy that triggers the trap receives 3d8 points of acid damage and undead receives further 3d8 points of magic damage due to the holy water (no save for both effects). It is said that this trap's name is a bad taste joke, but no Death Tricker ever confirmed or denied it.
- May only distribute 20 skill points per level among thieving skills.
- May not use Pick Pockets.
BURIAL DEFENDER (Fighter Kit)
The Burial Defender is a barbarian appointed by the shamans of PRO_HISHER tribe to watch the sacred graves of PRO_HISHER people. In rare occasions, however, PRO_HESHE may be designated by the elders to some journey - usually to face some evil non-living force that is foreseen to menace the tribe.
Pre-Requisites: STR 12, CON 12, WIS 12.
Alignment: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, True Neutral.
Weapons: As a regular barbarian.
Armors: All up to and including studded leather. No shields allowed.
- May use the Ancient Wrath ability once per day, starting at level 1. Gains an additional use every 4 levels.
- May achieve Mastery in Two-Handed Swords, Halberds and Axes.
- +5 bonus to hit and damage rolls against undead creatures.
- Moves 2 points faster than other characters.
- -2 bonus to speed factor.
- Immune to disease.
- Immune to fear.
- Hit Die: d12.
This is a special sort of barbarian rage, developed by binding a Spirit of Fury to the Burial Defender. The enraged state lasts for five rounds and grants +5 bonus to STR, +3 bonus to Saving Throw vs. Spells and Death and one extra attack per round. When embracing the Ancient Wrath, there's a 5% chance that the spirit will take control of the barbarian, making impossible for PRO_HIMHER to distinguish friend from foe.
- Can only become proficient in ranged weapons.
GRAVE MOURNER (Bard Kit)
Where this bard appears a tragedy has occurred. It's PRO_HISHER responsibility to organize the funeral and tell tales of the departed, as well as comfort the hearts of those who are in grieve. It is said that whenever a Grave Mourner attends an undead will never be raised. It is also known that these bards are often hired by wealthy families to return an inconvenient ancient relative to the grave before a scandal begins.
Pre-Requisites: DEX 12, INT 13, CHA 17.
Alignment: Neutral Good, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Good.
Weapons: As a regular bard.
Armors: None. No shields allowed.
- Instead of the regular Bard Song sings the Requiem.
- May recite the Tale of Dreadful Deeds once per day, starting at level 1.
- May sing the Song of the Beloved One once per day, starting at level 6.
- May proclaim the Ballad of the Gods' Wrath once per day, starting at level 11.
- May chant the Melody of Warm Memories once per day, starting at level 16.
- May declaim the Poem of the Dying Conscience once per day, starting at level 21.
TALE OF DREADFUL DEEDS:
The Grave Mourner starts a narrative about heroes that overcame powerful undead in glorious fights. Any undead hearing this tale must make a Saving Throw vs. Spells with a -2 penalty or become deafened for 5 rounds.
SONG OF THE BELOVED ONE:
The Grave Mourner mocks the undead by remembering it of the people that it will never see or touch again. Any undead hearing this mockery must make a Saving Throw vs. Spells with a -2 penalty or become berserker for 5 rounds.
BALLAD OF THE GOD'S WRATH:
The Grave Mourner exalts ancient tales of mighty gods vanquishing the undead. Any undead hearing this exaltation must make a Saving Throw vs. Spells with a -2 penalty or become frightened for 5 rounds.
MELODY OF WARM MEMORIES:
The Grave Mourner pretends to be an old friend of the undead. Any undead hearing this act must make a Saving Throw vs. Spells with a -2 penalty or become dominated for 1 turn.
POEM OF THE DYING CONSCIENCE:
The Grave Mourner speeches firmly to the undead remembering that it is nothing but a rotting corpse and a piece of void. Any undead hearing this poem must make a Saving Throw vs. Spells with a -2 penalty or become stunned for 1 hour.
This sad song breaks the spirit of the enemies, giving them a penalty to Luck. There is no save against this effect and the creature doesn't need to understand what the bard is singing. The penalty is -1 at level 1, -2 at level 15 and -3 at level 20.
- Can't learn any Bard Song, except for Requiem.
- Can't get the Enhanced Bard Song HLA.
- Can't get the Use Any Item HLA.
CIRCLE ENFORCER (Druid Kit)
The Circle Enforcer is a druid appointed by those above PRO_HIMHER in the Circle to be its defender. To fulfill PRO_HISHER duty, the Circle Enforcer learns particular ways of using Nature's weapons against its defilers. Because of PRO_HISHER responsibilities, it is forbidden to PRO_HIMHER to call animals for aid. As a keeper of the natural order, this druid is specially devoted to defeating unnatural beings having special training to do so. Circle Enforcer will not get along with Lost Druids, probably fighting them to the death.
Pre-Requisites: WIS 12, CHA 15.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Weapons: As a regular druid.
Armors: As a regular druid.
- +2 bonus to AC, hit and damage rolls against constructs, fiends, lycanthrope and undead creatures.
- May evoke Nature's Wrath, starting at level 5. Gains improved uses at levels 7, 9 and 11.
This special ability allows the Circle Enforcer to use one of the following spells of each level once per day.
I) Fireball, Icelance, Lightning Bolt.
II) Ice Storm, Smashing Wave, Static Charge.
III) Cone of Cold, Spire Stones, Sunfire.
IV) Chain Lightning, Flesh to Stone, Whirlwind.
- May not summon animals to PRO_HISHER aid.
- Cannot Shapeshift.
PALLID MASK (Monk Kit)
The Order of the Pallid Mask is a group of monks at the service of Jergal who specialized in combating the undead whose existence is not sanctioned by the Church or who have proven to be troublesome - as well as their creators. They also are the supervisors of the skeleton and zombie work crews that the Church sometimes ran to profit itself.
Pre-Requisites: DEX 9, CON 11, WIS 9.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
Weapons: As a regular monk.
Armors: As a regular monk.
- May invest points into the Detect Illusion ability (starts with 5%).
- +2 bonus to hit and damage rolls against wizards, priests and undead creatures.
- May cast Hold Undead as a special ability, starting at level 5.
- May cast Repulse Undead as a special ability, starting at level 11.
- May cast Control Undead as a special ability, starting at level 15.
- May use Disrupt Heretic once per day as a special ability, starting at level 7. Gains an additional use at levels 9 and 13.
During the next turn, every melee attack delivered by the Pallid Mask lowers the target's chance to successfully cast spells by 10% for 5 rounds (cumulatively). On top of that, undead creatures must succeed in a Saving Throw vs. Death or be destroyed.
- Gains an additional use of Stunning Blow every six levels (instead of four).
- May not use the Quivering Palm ability.
- May not use the Lay on Hands ability.
- May not use the Find Traps ability.
- Can't be resurrected.
DREADFUL WITCH (Shaman Kit)
Some women decide to live on her own terms and retreat into deep forests where they commune with Nature and learn the dark secrets that land upholds. The ones who choose to pursue this source of power end up learning dread ways to cast terrible curses upon other beings. The women who master this Dark Art are called Dreadful Witches by those who are lucky enough to survive an unfortunate meeting with one of them.
Obviously, only females can be Dreadful Witches. Males who try to seize this kind of power tends to die very quickly.
Pre-Requisites: CON 12, WIS 12.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Weapons: As a regular shaman.
Armors: As a regular shaman.
- May cast Animate Dead once per day as a special ability, starting at level 5.
- May cast Cacofiend once per day as a special ability, starting at level 15.
- Shamanic Dance bestows special curses instead of summoning spirits.
It is not possible to stack Curses. Every time a Curse is selected, the Dreadful Witch takes 1d3 points of magic damage and additional damage for every round that she sustains the Shamanic Dance (the amount depends on the effect).
The target can make a Saving Throw vs. Death with a -1 penalty for every six levels of the Dreadful Witch to avoid the effects. Once a Curse lands, it will affect its target for at least 3 rounds.
The following Curses can be cast:
- Level 1 (Misfortune) Enemies take a -2 penalty to Luck. Dreadful Witch takes 1 point of damage per round to sustain.
- Level 3 (Rage) Enemies go berserker. Costs 1 point of damage per round to sustain.
- Level 5 (Terror) Enemies flee in panic. Costs 1 point of damage per round to sustain.
- Level 7 (Madness) Enemies get confused. Costs 2 points of damage per round to sustain.
- Level 11 (Emptiness) Enemies becomes feebleminded. Costs 2 points of damage per round to sustain.
- Level 13 (Agony) Enemies feel unbearable pain. Costs 3 points of damage per round to sustain.
- Level 15 (Servitude) Enemies are charmed. Costs 3 point of damage per round to sustain.
- May cast one fewer spell per level per day.
- Hit Die: d6.
IMPRISONED SOUL (Sorcerer Kit)
An Imprisoned Soul is someone who was supposed to be dead but at the moment of PRO_HISHER departure something went wrong and PRO_HISHER spirit got trapped into the body. Legends say that this happens when the process to become a lich goes wrong, but no scholar was able to confirm or deny it. As all the documented Imprisoned Souls are human and only humans can become necromancers, that theory tends to be accepted. What is known is that an Imprisoned Soul is neither dead, alive or undead, but something else: a hollow being that simply exists. Due to PRO_HISHER nature, an Imprisoned Soul is especially vulnerable to Necromancy and to magical energy.
Pre-Requisites: CON 12, WIS 12, CHA 12.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral.
Weapons: As a regular sorcerer.
Armors: As a regular sorcerer.
- Immune to Cold damage and Level Drain.
- May cast Devour Essence once per day as a special ability, starting level 3.
- May cast Death Touch once per day as a special ability, starting level 7.
- May cast Empty Vessel once per day as a special ability, starting level 11.
- May cast Beyond the Veil once per day as a special ability, starting level 15.
This ability allows the Imprisoned Soul to drain and absorb the negative energy from an undead. The non-living takes 1d4 points of magic damage for every two levels of the Imprisoned Soul (Saving Throw vs. Death for half). If the undead is destroyed in the process, its essence heals the sorcerer by 4 hit points.
The Imprisoned Soul connects PRO_HIMHERself with the Negative Material Plane and emulates the effect of an undead's touch. Being alive, however, makes impossible to control what undead will be emulated. There's a 20% chance for each of the following effects:
- Shadow Touch: 1d4+1 damage, plus draining two points of Strength (no Saving Throw allowed).
- Ghast Touch: 1d8 damage, plus paralyze for 5 rounds (Saving Throw vs. Paralysis negates).
- Mummy Touch: 1d12 damage, plus disease (blindness and 1 damage per round during 5 rounds - Saving Throw vs. Death negate both effects).
- Ghost Touch: No damage, slow and fear for 5 rounds (no Saving Throw allowed).
- Vampire Touch: 1d6 + 4 damage, plus draining one level (no Saving Throw allowed).
All effects bypass Magic Resistance and have absolutely no effect on undead creatures.
The Imprisoned Soul may disconnect PRO_HISHER soul from PRO_HISHER body for a brief moment (1 turn). While in this state, the sorcerer gets lethargic, receiving a penalty of 50% to movement rate, however, PRO_HESHE is able to see the things as they truly are and protect PRO_HISHER mind against charm, fear, feeblemind, berserker and confusion.
BEYOND THE VEIL
The Imprisoned Soul deepens PRO_HISHER connections with the Negative Material Plane, existing in both planes at once. During the next 3 turns, the sorcerer is immune to non-magical weapons, can't be attacked by undead creatures and gains a +3 bonus to caster level and casting time. The downside is that PRO_HESHE gets even more vulnerable to magic damage (another 50% penalty) and Necromancy (another -1 penalty for Saving Throw).
- Suffers a -2 penalty on Saving Throws against Necromancy spells.
- Has 100% vulnerability versus magical damage.
- May cast one fewer spell per level per day.
The Circle Enforcer, the Dreadful Witch, and the Spirit Redeemer are fully compatible with Deities of Faerûn
's sphere system and receive the follows access:
* Circle Enforcer:
Major: All, Protection, Combat, Air, Water, Earth, Fire
Minor: Healing, Sun, Creation
* Dreadful Witch
Major: All, Necromantic, Suffering, Plant, Darkness, Summoning, Earth
Minor: Healing, Animal, Thought
* Holy Redeemer
Major: All, Protection, Sun, Combat, Creation, Fire
Minor: Healing, Moon, Divination, Vocal
The Dreadful Witch component is compatible with Improved Shamanic Dance
The Holy Redeemer component is compatible with Deities of Faerûn
The Circle Enforcerer kit can be given to Jaheira.
I want to thank everyone that helped me build these kits, specially @Gwendolyne @kjeron @Grammarsalad
And all the modders of the community because most of what I did was based on reverse-engineering other mods and reading their tutorials (a special mention to @CamDawg
For future references, info about all my mods (bug fixing, new releases) may be also found on my Twitter: /raduziel