Skip to content

Female Charname Romance Suggestions

2»

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Okay, I've finally got a concept down. She will be a Half-Orc Meistersinger. A mod added Bard that gets druid magic and proficiencies. I'll be going through the game with what feels natural for my charname, rather than just my standard quest rounds. Will be swapping out npcs frequently so romance choice will be whoever feels best/most natural for charname's personality at that point. Thanks for all the help everyone :)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I'm too late, but as long as this thread is here, I'll say that the Keldorn romance mod is very well-written and so true to the game that you could easily mistake Keldorn's mod dialogue with his original dialogue.
    You're not too late. Started BG1 today and the romance isn't planned.I don't think I could bring myself to separate Keldorn from his current family.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    ThacoBell said:

You're not too late. Started BG1 today and the romance isn't planned.I don't think I could bring myself to separate Keldorn from his current family.

Meh, his family might prefer the new guy, at least he's around! But seriously, gaming ethics are awesome.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @ThacoBell: Don't worry; the romance path for Keldorn is perfectly ethical.

The last time I had Keldorn in the party, I used CTRL-T to advance time by a whole month just so Keldorn would have plenty of time with his family before I brought him back into the party.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    @semiticgod There are two Keldorn romances available, one from berelinde and one from Senka. It might be useful to state which one you are praising. :)
    The mod from berelinde expects Keldorn and Maria to be reunited - but then life happens in a way that the romance can start. Let's just say that Maria has a mind of her own. I always thought it's a good way to start a romance with Keldorn with a good consiousness.
  • manutd_fan_1999manutd_fan_1999 Member Posts: 34
    Technically
    Hexxat
    qualifies,
    as she is only into female PCs (if you don't mind a lesbian relationship)
    @manutd_fan_1999 I do mind necrophilia however :smiley:
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    ThacoBell said:

@manutd_fan_1999 I do mind necrophilia however :smiley:

And that is probably the least terrible thing about any relationship with Hexxat.

Also, if I recall, the Yoshimo Romance by LavaDelVortel is pretty good.
    @Pantalion I actually have it installed. I've got several potential mod romances installed and I'll end up going with whatever feels right for this particular charname.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Would anybody want to romance a half orc?
    Be a bit ugly no?

OK, I'm shallow, so shoot me.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    I'd worry about those teeth...
    Well, green IS my favorite color...
    Oh due to technical difficulties, my half orc run had to scrapped. So now she is a Halfling Meistersinger.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

I'd worry about those teeth...

Okay, I'm waving off the joke here. Can't think of how to get it past the mods.

Gah, reastartitis is hitting me hard. Must...endure...
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    I'd go with Haer'dalis mod - but just because Valen Shadowbreath is in different game. ;)
    So my charname ended up in an unplanned romance with Yoshimo, and I think it fits her very well. Its pretty good too, I just got to Brynnlaw and I am both dreading and excited to see how things "develop".
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i do enjoy the non romance stuff added by that mod. it along with the friendship talks really fleshes out yoshimo and makes what happens to him more impact.
    Okay just finished the run. Very well done romance. Amusingly I also had the WIlson expansion mod installed, so I got ALL KINDS of mood whiplash. Going from charname having a dream about Yoshimo's death and then fightinga beary powerful dragon at the behest of a bearomancer was interesting. Very enjoyable run, and got to see one of my favorite npcs fleshed out more.
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    I think Aerie's romance fits pretty well for a female charname when you trigger it with mods/EEkeeper. Mostly because those few female-only banters she has (come to think of it, I only remember one...) merges well with the romance talks.
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623
    ThacoBell said:

Okay just finished the run. Very well done romance. Amusingly I also had the WIlson expansion mod installed, so I got ALL KINDS of mood whiplash.

You can date Wilson? Now, as a fairly liberalish dude, I accept almost all kinds of lurv, but...
    @DrakeICN Ha ha no. Though there is one amusing talk about a misunderstanding...