Shtop Shtop! quick, more pictures!
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    @Syntia13
    brilliant. 3 thumbs up ;)
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    *steals one handful of popcorn and one handful of nachos*
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    edited November 2012
    @Kingsclaws Awesome! reminds me a little of Josh Kirby's work.
  • KingsclawsKingsclaws Member Posts: 13

@Kingsclaws Awesome! reminds me a little of Josh Kirby's work.

Thanks Moom never seen him before he is an amazing artist :O

• Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    @Kingsclaws :D LOL! This is both brilliant drawing and hilarious image. I wish I could draw like that! :D
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    @LadyEibhilinRhett : you cannot condemn a person just for trying to help though.
    We can keep the things here nice and calm, we are good people anyway, it's not a bad corner of the universe this forum.
    Keeping on-topic and not arguing anymore would do the trick :)
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @LadyEibhilinRhett: I just want to keep things peaceful for everyone. As I explained before, I thought @Raistling82's original post concerning @Pantalion's work sounded a bit offensive due to it's ambiguity. Let's be honest, that post could be interpreted in many different ways. I happened to misinterpret it in the end. It was no intention of mine to cause a quarrel. I also posted in a civil way and got a rude response in return. So I explained my motivations. So please don't go classifying me as one or the other N@zi on these forums. I have never desired to be a moderator on these forums anyway. I just want things to be kept civil and fun for everyone. I'm sorry if I therefore sometimes derail topics. I just wanted to get a point across, that's all. In fact, I very much like this topic thus far and I also like your initiatives for creative topics like these. I makes me want to post drawings myself. So far I have seen a lot of good work being posted and I hope the amount of artwork will only increase! In any case, please don't accuse me for having misinterpreted someone's comment. I'm not omniscient, but only human. I hope this makes everything clear and will stop this argument here. Anyway, onto the artwork! :)
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Mmmm Nachos.

@Kingsclaws That is awesome, love the style and the content.
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    @Nishi_Kara_No_Kaze Dang it! I wanted to do him next, and now I can't lest I be called a copycat! *pouts*
    ;D
  • Do you mean you ment to just post the same picture twice like me, or do you want to do a real conersion. if the later then go for it. . . (^_^)
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    Don't be so modest @Nishi_Kara_No_Kaze!! I love what you did with the portrait!
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    I wonder how many people know that Garrick's portrait is Cameron Tofer >.<
  • One more do now.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    @Nishi_Kara_No_Kaze
    That's absolutely hilarious~
    Unfortunately I can't count it as a submission, since it's technically not your work. But you get a big thumbs up from me regardless. :D
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    @Kingsclaws
    That Minsc is the creepiest thing I've seen all day, and I woke up next to some unshaved drunk dwarf chick (again).
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    HaHAR, there, @Secria! Quite the illustration, ehh, chum?

(Btw it's awesome. Love it.)
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    edited November 2012
    Hey @Syntia13, fancy doing a doing a little tutorial or videoing one of your conversions, I am very interested in what your process is as they have been fantastic

As for a name, Matty perhaps.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    @Synthia13 I really like the male Mazzy.. I've been looking for a nice portrait for my upcoming blade :-D
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I vote for "Maz". "Mazzy" was already clearly a nickname. The originals would be "Maztica" and now, "Mazticus".
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    These are really cool pictures. Does one of you artists plan to do Neero? :D
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    edited November 2012
    @Syntia13
    Nice!
    Unfortunately I cannot think of a serious name to suggest for him because every time I see the picture I just automatically think "HAHA HEY LOOK IT'S MAN-ZY" :D