Skip to content

New forum feature discovered! # Hashtags #

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
edited September 2017 in Site Resources
I made an interesting discovery of a feature of the forums by accident recently. I found that if you use a hashtag in a post it will create a link to all posts with identical hashtags in the forums if clicked on. It happened when I included #vanillaissues in this thread and in a thread in the hidden moderator forums as a bit of a joke about Vanilla's often odd behavior. When I clicked on the hashtag link I had just made I was taken to a search page that showed both of the posts I had made. Quite interesting! Now, of course, most of you won't be able to see anything in the moderator forums even if you click on the hashtag link, but it will show you any similar hashtags in places you can see. I just thought I would share this neat little feature with all of you.
Post edited by Tresset on
JuliusBorisovThacoBellArctodusBlackravenlolienmlneveseStummvonBordwehr[Deleted User]

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    #Insightful
    ArctodusBlackravenmlnevesetbone1
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Vanilla implemented something and it works?! :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    #WondersIhaveSeen
    mlnevesetbone1Permidion_Stark
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    #CookieLife
    mlnevese
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I must be prescient! I just knew @Nimran's hashtag would involve cookies :naughty:
    mf2112Nimran
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    mlnevese said:

I must be prescient! I just knew @Nimran's hashtag would involve cookies :naughty:

#PsychicCookieMartian :smiley:
    mlnevese