Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Where do created NPC's go when they leave the party?

I created a party of 6 for my first insane difficulty run from BG:EE 1, through SOD and now I'm in BG:EE 2. Currently I just went through the first part of the Wild Forest with all the traps, swirly plants and wild magic failure chance on every spell I have. Now I've gotten to the hidden refuge and Neera needs to be in my party to get in, but when i get her into my party the character I've created that I remove just up and disappears. Where do they go? They don't seem to be in the copper coronet but I could be mistaken. Thanks in advance

Comments