Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Enable Dual-classing into Kits (now with Proficiency Fix)

1235»

Comments

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,177
    ArthasII wrote: »
    Which race are you referring to ?
    I wouldn't know without seeing Cahir's current RACETEXT.2da file, but it's most a likely mod-added entry.
    The default file has I think only 10 entries (7 PC races, Tiefling, Vampire, and Goblin), that one had 31 entries.

StummvonBordwehr
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,467
    kjeron wrote: »
    ArthasII wrote: »
    Which race are you referring to ?
    I wouldn't know without seeing Cahir's current RACETEXT.2da file, but it's most a likely mod-added entry.
    The default file has I think only 10 entries (7 PC races, Tiefling, Vampire, and Goblin), that one had 31 entries.

@kjeron the installation went smoothly with your fixed version, thank you very much!

Attaching RACETEXT.2da file.

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,177
    @Cahir Thanks.
    If you know which mod added the Lycanthrope entry, you could let them know that it's string reference isn't being properly evaluated (or set) before being written, hence the %lycanthropes_ucase% entry that appears in the file.

• CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,467
    kjeron wrote: »
    @Cahir Thanks.
    If you know which mod added the Lycanthrope entry, you could let them know that it's string reference isn't being properly evaluated (or set) before being written, hence the %lycanthropes_ucase% entry that appears in the file.

That's a good question. Not sure which mod this might be. Since there is no mods that add races for PC (that I know of) it might be anything. Either way there is not an option for my PC to be of a lycanthropic race, so I guess I'm safe :)

• EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 313
    edited July 31
    How compatible is this mod with EET? NPC_EE? Subtledoctor's Might & Guile, Tome & Blood, Faiths & Powers? Other class mods?

Thankee!
    @kjeron

JediMindTrix