Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Are you a troll?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited November 2012 in Off-Topic
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Are you a troll? 147 votes

A troll? I am the troll! I am the very definition of it.
6%
Huskarl2006n00bfishMoomintrollKamigoroshiAnduinPantalionChowiKrivetkoToofyGod 10 votes
I am a half troll. Sometimes I troll, sometimes I don't.
15%
smeagolheartkamuizinsarevok57FlashburnsepottermasterdesbaxteriassonDiscoCatdeltagoVnavekulQuartzManybadgersRavenXTroodon80DJKajuruSmiling_Impegalor_originalEldoth_Kronthedemoninsidedosgames 23 votes
I'm a troll-troll. I only troll trolls.
19%
WardThomsonDrugarShrimpelminsterpaulsifer42CheesebellyUlfgar_TorunnKitteh_On_A_CloudBadmassswnmcmlxiEarthlingSophiakmazGriegKietzelVittordeVittoRenulanbadbromanceTamoko 28 votes
I may not be the best looking person. I may live under a bridge and demand money from everyone that wishes to pass my bridge. I may be hurt by fire and acid. But that doesn't make me a troll! So STFU!
10%
MERLANCEMontresor_SPMathuzzzAvenger_teambgNevillsharpiejasJariahxSynnMungriMedullaOblongataHowieeltonbarrelIzrealRiolathelDarkcloudkingthrallGreenWarlock 16 votes
I don't know about myself, but I surely can tell about you and everyone else!
6%
ankhegSon_of_ImoenIlphalarTJ_HookerCyhortRadioactiveGaryThomasMinkSylphmeaglothwraith5641 10 votes
Quite the opposite! I am the Knight in Shining White coming for the rescue of everyone whose feelings have been hurt.
6%
BaldursCatMexXAnduineDjimmyFredjo[Deleted User]ARKdeEREHJuliusBorisovMadhax 9 votes
Don't feed the troll!
19%
mlneveseAlexDeLargedhansen5SvendryntrimitriFluid29cyberarmySirK8rexregZinodinVirsaluskingcrowleyKristie83LadyEibhilinRhettGM1984ZandrakeGreatmasterBgdubbs66MurrayConfederacyCoryNewb 29 votes
I like muffins. Oh and attention.
14%
mch202TsukijinMorieth28ScotGaymerStargazer5781PhyraxsandmanCCLSCARY_WIZARDawin123allhailsteveSecriaOneAngryMushroomButtercheeseDinsdalePiranhaIcecreamtubKaltzorTheElfjustfeelinathomelolienFandraxx 22 votes
MedullaOblongataZinodiniassonBadmassIzrealBelegurtheltonbarrelSCARY_WIZARDsarevok57BelgarathMTHCrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisovCoryNewb

Comments