add me on skype bhaal89 if you have im for testing out @Feminine
  • FeminineFeminine Member Posts: 5
    Added you
  • SoveriegnSoveriegn Member Posts: 54
    Hamachi Server MULTIBGEE password multi
    looking for more players to test out 3+
  • KodrakKodrak Member Posts: 42
    edited December 2012
    @Elendar That poor thief of mine will not live long as i'll prolly want to only export the mage into bg2 :P

Edit: He's also an Elf not an halfling anymore :P
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    hey guys, im rdy (willing) to join a game if anyone still needs someone
    i probly have to still fix some settings i spose, havent tried to connect/setup a game yet
  • RookBartlyRookBartly Member Posts: 6
    I'm looking to join a game. Fighter/Mage
  • PhillUpPhillUp Member Posts: 10
    Someone from Germany in to start a new game?
  • SoveriegnSoveriegn Member Posts: 54
    @Liberelli @RookBartly @PhillUp what classes you guys play and how much time do you have to play?
    I play an Elven Fighter Mage, I have to go soon but I'm open all day tomorrow.
  • MiahkaiMiahkai Member Posts: 32
    elminster said:

Ok so I'm ready for the 18th, I just made my character with the following stats (which I admit took a long time to roll). I decided to go for the most ridiculously high roll I could find, and I did not put any consideration into intelligence purely because I don't imagine I will be playing this character in BG2EE unless they fix that disaster of an experience table for druids (if beamdog doesn't fix that I will be pretty disappointed).

Shapeshifter

STR: 18 (I wanted to be fairly reliable for carrying potions, items, loot, that sort of thing)
    DXT: 18
    CON: 18 (Yea yea, I know what you are thinking, the claw of Kazgaroth was in my mind on this one though it would probably be a better fit on someone else)
    INT: 4 (only a problem in BG2)
    WIS: 18
    CHR: 17 (someone could probably do better than me on this)

Skills

Club : * (frees up scimitars and staves for someone who will actually use them in combat)
    Single weapon style: * (this may benefit the critical hit for my werewolf form)

I rolled my stats already too, I'm actually quite pleased with them.

Wild Mage

STR: 10
    Dex: 19
    Con: 16
    Int: 18
    Wis: 18
    Cha: 10

Skills

Quarterstaff: *

• LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    edited December 2012
    @Soveriegn I'll probly be playing a mage or mage/cleric depending on party setup i may also play bard or thief since i havent played those alot.
    I'm usually on around 3-5pm or 4-7am GMT
    cept on weekends i should be available from 3pm to 7am as our lady luck wills it
    Post edited by Liberelli on
    Ok, I'm home and down to play! I will be checking this site every ten min's looking for some people to play with for the next few hours or untill I have some people! Shoot me a message!

Fighter/Mage - I have a Lvl 1 and a Lvl 6 copy of my character!
  • thor69420thor69420 Member Posts: 4
    I'm looking to play!!!!!!!!
    RookBartly do you have teamspeak?
    i just installed it, im configing it right now
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    voice.graylinesgaming.com
    add that server
    and talk to me in there
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    edited December 2012
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Flashburn said:

I agree :D
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    edited December 2012
    Holy crap, I just discovered this thread and I have been looking for it for a long time! The search function FINALLY works!

So that I don't have to pour through 19 pages of thread, can anyone give me a brief roster of who is interested in multiplayer/what teams are already formed? I can go through it if necessary, just curious if anyone could make it quicker.

As for me, I am interested in joining a group for multiplayer, and I am willing to play anything but a Mage/Sorcerer. I can generally play on Saturdays all day (I am PST, so when I post this it is 3:17 PM for me), Tuesdays and Thursdays all day, and sometimes Sunday afternoons. However, the next week will be rather hectic as it is finals for me, but let me know if anyone is interested!

EDIT: By the way, I am SO STOKED for multiplayer. Always wanted to, but never had the opportunity
    *high-pitched squee*
    @toanwrath We tried to keep it organised and known who were in what groups, but a lot of people have been using the thread for temporary multiplayer games so its hard to say who is doing what at this point beyond the first 3 full groups. There is a fourth group that was being made, though I don't know what its status is at this point.
    edited December 2012
    Nevermind I guess group 4 is not official yet. So far as of nov 28 these are the groups, though group 2 and 3 might be full at this point.

Group 1

elminster-Shapeshifter-(half-elf)-Neutral
    xxxsmb1987xxx-Fighter-(Human)-Chaotic good
    LordsDarkKnight185-Cleric/Mage-(Half-elf)-Neutral good
    Ascerion-Berserker-(Half-Orc)-Neutral good
    Miahkai-Wild Mage -(Elf)-Chaotic good
    MedullaOblongata -Fighter/thief-Halfling- Chaotic good

Group 2

Eyeofthegoat
    Kansasbarbarian
    paladin
    xzeulon
    Randyroo

Group 3

luke -- elven assassin
    elendar -- half-elf conjurer
    bul -- dwarven barbarian/fighter/cleric/paladin
    fateascends -- elven fighter/mage
    Thank you @elminster. Should I start a new thread for a group I want to play in, or post here? Also, elminster you are invited if you want to play in more than one game.
    Side note, is online multiplayer working yet? I thought it was only TCP/IP
    Its just TCP/IP for the moment. You ideally should start a new thread. Thats actually the reason I asked for the multiplayer section to the forum because I figured having more than 3 groups in this thread (what it was at the time) would be problematic.
    Thank you again, I'll start the thread when I can post from my computer rather than from my dying phone.
    edited December 2012
    Kind of feeling like its not going to be ready/fixed by the 18th... :(
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    elminster said:

Sure does look that way...

edited December 2012
    Elendar said:

elminster said:

Sure does look that way...

Personally I think it is incredibly deceitful of Overhaul to still have this up on their website when it clearly is not yet the case. Ipad's and PC's are even not able to play because of version differences (this is an issue for the moment from my understanding).

Improved Multiplayer
    Online multiplayer has been upgraded to include matchmaking functionality, and games can be played across multiple platforms. Adventurers on iPad, Mac, PC and Android Tablets can all play Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition together.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    That bit of false advertising has always bothered me... particularly since the main reason I bought the EE in the first place was for the multiplayer.
  • KodrakKodrak Member Posts: 42
    Who didn't buy it for the multiplayer when you know that BG1 and BG2 had alot of issues with multiplayer.. It's bringing a whole new perspective of the game isn't it? :P