Skip to content

Beamdog streams

1101112131416»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited December 2018
    JOIN RIGHT NOW, don't miss your chance. We'll giveaway a CE of SoD!

• JFKJFK Member Posts: 214
    Sure wish I could have, but alas, no.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited January 2019
    The ravening horde wait with baited breath and then issue a collective sigh... No stream today then?

TR
    Post edited by TarotRedhand on
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286

The ravening horde wait with baited breath and then issue a collective sigh... No stream today then?

TR

I believe the office is closed till Monday the 7th.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    New year. New office. New Beamdog livestream.

Join Trent Oster and Lee Guille at 10am PT on Friday (tomorrow) for all the latest Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and Infinity Engine news!

What questions do you have for Trent and Lee?
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Why did you change office? o:)
    When do you plan to annouce the new game Beamdog is working on? ;)
    Would you like to work on another EE?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    What did you guys get for Christmas? :p
    When will we get more news about 2.6?
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    In 2019, will Dorn be playing Axis and Allies vs. Minsc ? ;)
  • JFKJFK Member Posts: 214
    Is anyone working on custom content documentation, so more people can try to get in on creating assets?

Trent, do you have a favorite character type for playing (tabletop or CRPG)?

Lee, what's the next big advertising push for NWN? A new module, you say? ;)

JFK
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    I just want to commemorate this occasion by saying congratulations on your (takes a deep breath and triumphantly raises fists in the air) FIRST FRIDAAAAAAAAAAY of the Beamdog Livestream 2019. In your brand new office space no less. Now on to my serious questions:

1) What capabilities do you believe will be enabled by the conversion of NWN:EE to 64-bit?
    2) What capabilities will the new renderer bring to the table(top)? Sorry, couldn't resist.
    3) Is it possible the 3.0 or 3.5 rules for grappling in combat could be implemented sometime in the future?
  • FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    The active pw community got involved about 14 months ago in November 2017, to this date many of the most advanced servers have paused their transfer or have been transferring to NWN EE for about a year. Is Beamdog going to start releasing engine features similar to what those servers provide (and depend on) in order to make it easier for them to move to NWN EE? Or will it be years down the line before the community can fully transfer to NWN EE?
This discussion has been closed.