Skip to content

Pre-loading for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has begun!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DraxAndargDraxAndarg Member Posts: 15
    Vonbek777 said:

We're timing it so we're all in the office, well caffeinated and ready to spring into action if required. This is going to be interesting.

-Trent

Perhaps you need a couple of intergalactic space hamsters to power your servers. ;) Good luck tomorrow!
    Boo! Run fast for the snows of Rasheman! Do not get stuck in a drift, you will look some kind of funny, yes?
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    edited November 2012
    All Support Tickets have been resolved or are pending a response, if you have an outstanding issue please check your email.

If you have an outstanding issue that you emailed us about and haven't gotten a response yet, please re-send it. From what I can see everyone has been contacted, so your message may have slipped through the cracks.
  • TehCerealKillerTehCerealKiller Member Posts: 56
    What time tomorrow will the game be playable?
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
  • SubzoeySubzoey Member Posts: 19
    I'm definitely using the new Wintersun album as a personal soundtrack to this game. Epic.
  • elvee68elvee68 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 35
    So 3PM EST for me. I will still be at work. I will be ready to fire it up when I get home. ;)
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    By reading the devs posts in the last pages, even while under the pressure of tomorows release, probably in need of sleep and after hundreds of hours debuging, I can only conclude that it must be great fun to work with you guys! See you tomorow!
  • paladin235paladin235 Member Posts: 13
    For those who didn't see it (on page 29), go to:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BG:EE+Release&iso=20121128T13&p1=80
    It will be playable at 1:00 pm Mountain standard time...
  • afaafa Member Posts: 3
    I'll be waiting up to the last minute!!
  • DeadstarDeadstar Member Posts: 20

For those who didn't see it (on page 29), go to:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BG:EE+Release&iso=20121128T13&p1=80
    It will be playable at 1:00 pm Mountain standard time...

So, it's not going live at midnight? I have to wait longer? There goes my night.
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    @reedmilfam

heh...sugary treats for all then....or i'm sure a certain rashemi and his feral hamster will be on my case...
  • CassiopeiaCassiopeia Member Posts: 14

i'd just like to reiterate this part and also add that i'm not kidding about this goddamn uncomfortable cot.

You, and all the developers/writers/testers/etc., are my heroes. And generally awesome people. And I would send cookies for the massive quantities of coffee, but they'd be stale by the time they got there.
  • siliconpsychosissiliconpsychosis Member Posts: 32
    Im on holiday in Emirates so Im 11 hours ahead than America so i wont be playing for another 15 hours! I might get a plane back home to England today and slash the time by half :)
  • AlsarothAlsaroth Member Posts: 6
    The download speed is freaking torture!
  • KnolandKnoland Member Posts: 206
    Grats! Thank You Team!

I would like to suggest MiO energy for tomorrow.. i squirted some in my smart water and was able to clean my entire house, do my kids homework, clean my car, text my girlfriend, endlessly check this forum for updates, make a sandwich, eat a sandwich, do the dishes, empty the trash, pay some bills, watch several hours of you tube of Baldur's Gate, problem is... I not have broke my sleep. Its gone. :(

Knoland said:

Grats! Thank You Team!

I would like to suggest MiO energy for tomorrow.. i squirted some in my smart water and was able to clean my entire house, do my kids homework, clean my car, text my girlfriend, endlessly check this forum for updates, make a sandwich, eat a sandwich, do the dishes, empty the trash, pay some bills, watch several hours of you tube of Baldur's Gate, problem is... I not have broke my sleep. Its gone. :(

Opps just realized the bottle of Mio is 1/12 servings and not 1/2 as i misread... :(
  • nacramnacram Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2012
    the download speed reminded me at times how it was when most of the internet was accessed with a 14,4k modem.. :)
    but now it's done.. so.. it's 1h32 am here(EST).. why isn't the game live yet ?
  • ThunderiosThunderios Member Posts: 1
    My game is preloaded when i will be able to play?
    not till 3:00pm
  • BazwushBazwush Member Posts: 8
    21pm in germany, thats poor -.- i guess i'll work a little longer and try it over and over again to maaaaybe start it a bit earlier :D
  • FornostFornost Member Posts: 42
    22pm here... ffs <__<
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    Subzoey said:
    Thanks for the review.
    I have to say, that although the review is positive, it's a rather bad written one.
    It's for the iPad version, and he apparently played the game on the iPad mini.

I'm looking forward to more in-depth and more comprehensive reviews.
  • mixnmatchmixnmatch Member Posts: 20
    i was driving along a main highway the other day and i sh*ted my pants. Now either it was from the news that the predownload was ready...Or it was the large amount of alcohol that i consumed the night before. I cant make up my mind.. It really is a conundrum wrapped in an enigma ..
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

Daylight saving time is over in the Netherlands, so here too it will be 20:00 CET.

I was wrong, it's 21:00 in The Netherlands. Someone made this clock, showing release time for your own timezone:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BG:EE+Release&amp;iso=20121128T13&amp;p1=80

• TehCerealKillerTehCerealKiller Member Posts: 56
    12:00 noon heh
  • Engel82Engel82 Member Posts: 6
    Nice cot! Appreciate that you must be overwhelmed at the moment and its good to see and IT department being so proactive but still having issues with both downloaders. Will email again.

Cheers
  • hieronimhieronim Member Posts: 6
    anyone here can tell me when bgee will be available to play today?
  • LuckyLucky Member Posts: 645
    edited November 2012