Skip to content

Pre-loading for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has begun!

Comments

• _Faxanadu__Faxanadu_ Member Posts: 3
    thanks.
  • BamBam Member Posts: 38
    Seven hours from when I post this.
  • Yea... Guess what... Seven hours from when i post this!
  • DecrepitDragonDecrepitDragon Member Posts: 120
    Ha! Only six hours and 52 minutes from when I post this - I WIN!!

Oh... Wait. . . .

Damn.
  • KharadorKharador Member Posts: 215
    edited November 2012
    Anyone knows that today the game ​​will finally be released in the promised languages?
  • BentoBento Member Posts: 18
    Not sure, but looking at the pre-download files in the lang folder there only appears to be en_US. Those lang folders might be regionally downloaded for some people and not others though? Sorry i cant be more clear than that.

i cant wait personally 5 hours 58 min to go ! d>_<b !
  • SmallishSmallish Member Posts: 10
    So excited!! :D I will attempt to freeze myself so that I wont have to wait any longer. What could go wrong? <.<
    if i could build a time machine in 5 hours and 50 min so i could risk my life jumping forward one minuite with the chance of ending up in an alternate reality where baulders gate didnt exist... id so totally do it
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278
    Bento said:

Not sure, but looking at the pre-download files in the lang folder there only appears to be en_US. Those lang folders might be regionally downloaded for some people and not others though? Sorry i cant be more clear than that.

i cant wait personally 5 hours 58 min to go ! d>_

I'm in Argentina with my OS in Spanish and I also got lang en_us

Not that I'm asking for Spanish, I want English to hear the original voice acting :D
    has it been 5 hours yet? <.<
    @Smallish no get back in the freezer :p
  • KrypteiaKrypteia Member Posts: 50
    Supplies in the house. Now I play the waiting game. AKA Solitaire.
  • betobeto Member Posts: 20
    I'm gonna get some five hours nap. :D
  • DLiteDLite Member Posts: 53
    Ok, so my game is preloaded. It's in a folder called /00766. At launch, will we be able to download the last .setup or .exe file to install it? There are no setup-files in the folder atm that I can see.
  • betobeto Member Posts: 20
    Can't sleep :/
  • "Verification failed due to a server error"

- No one has an answer, as to how to fix it. Perhaps someone in here does.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/7281/unable-to-sign-in-due-to-a-server-error-please-try-again-later#latest

I know it's the wrong channel but I'm out of options. Can someone here grant a fellow adventurer some advice?
  • sabixsabix Member Posts: 4
    finally back from work.. doing some "pre-sleep" waiting for the final release.. just a few hours to go... hang on...
  • BoozillaBoozilla Member Posts: 46
    Nathan said:

Hi @Leon, if you could e-mail support @ beamdog.com with more details of what's going on. Generally speaking your friend should have been able to "gift" the purchase to you, or if he didn't then he'll have a login username and password on beamdog with which you can log in to start your pre-load.

@Maledict cool! No live countdown just yet. Our artists have been playing on their Cintiqs and it seems to work well with their tablet-pen setup. @boozilla's out sick today, otherwise I'd get her to chime in. =)

*returns from the depth of migraine hell* Playing Bg:EE on the 24 HD Cintiq and Large Intuos 5 is super fun. The controls can get a little finicky sometimes, but I actually prefer it to a mouse now. The game looks awesome on a Cintiq.
  • ClockworkClockwork Member Posts: 6
    the longest 4 hours ever...

wtb Tardis
  • SouthnorSouthnor Member Posts: 7
    ой боюсь разачораваться в ожидании)))
    edited November 2012
    Bento said:

@Smallish no get back in the freezer :p

><' Drruuuh no legspace! I only have a freezer that can normally fit 2 packages of ice cream D; NORMALLY! Buut I guess I'll do whatever it takes to speed up time!
  • TalarashaTalarasha Member Posts: 62
    Southnor, все будет путем.

Perfect timing I suppose... My download will be over exactly at the next 3 hours :)
    i swear someone cast stop time cuz it feels like the clock isnt moving at all >_<
  • SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    да тут, оказывается, и наши любители есть)
    edited November 2012
    Stop time?! D: Y noone interrupt!?
    Maybe time will go faster if I stop camping the EE!? Find something to eat and take a bath might help a lot! Tjiuu!
  • SiiggeeSiiggee Member Posts: 7
    i wanna start playing reaaaaaaly bad! :)
    knew i shoulda gone slayer, damn that lich and his stop time spells
    edited November 2012
    Next time, just join a quick party with Aerie and Anomen, then use them for him to waste his spells on so the rest of us can be spared.....

YES I JUST SAID THAT!!!
    Jaheria is my first sacrificial lamb, so sick of her bitching and moaning
    soooooo it's "Nature could find a home he-" *SPLAT* ?