Skip to content

Your Most Epic Moments

12346»

Comments

• ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @jmerry
    Its these kind of maneuvers that give me hope for my No Reload Runs.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @Bronin
    So wholesome.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    @Bronin
    Bronin wrote: »
    I changed my mind about posting this. I consider myself to have legitimately no-reloaded the Baldur's Gate saga on my first play-through (core-rules with no mods). I felt a great sense of relief after Melissan was defeated and it was an epic moment. I remember thinking I’d finally done it! I actually did it! It’s finally over! I didn’t think I’d make it and I think I surprised myself. I consider it to be my greatest success as a gamer.

Wait, are you saying that the first time you ever played the Baldur's Gate saga, you played it no-reload and you beat the saga? Or are you saying that you had played Baldur's Gate before but the first time you tried it no-reload you beat the saga?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i have fought kahrk many times ( perhaps even 1000s ) throughout the years, and im pretty sure this is the first time EVER that i have done this to him;
    u03ik6zv856a.jpg
  • BroninBronin Member Posts: 29
    edited May 2021
    @OlvynChuru
    The first time I played the saga, I attempted to no-reload the saga, and I succeeded. My Dwarven fighter (starting stats 18/58 strength, 19 con, 15 dex) had loads of HP and great saves. I also played carefully at snail's pace :P

Sorry, real life problems delayed my response and I was comparing myself to Imoen in SOA. She had it much worse, of course :smile: .