Skip to content

[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn - v 1.9.7.5.1 [53 Cleric Kits and more for IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

Comments

• southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    edited July 2018
    Disregard. Error was on my part. New update, sphere system installed fine.

Question - how would i edit the spheres/allowable equipment for each kit?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @southfla79 File uploaded.

Sorry about that, everything should go well now.

Technically, you wouldn't.

But you can alter the Kit_sphere.tpa inside Lib/Sphere to change the spheres of a kit to whatever pleases you.

Also, inside Components, you may change the tpa of the kit you want to lift or add equipment restrictions.

But I won't support any issues that comes from these alterings.
    edited July 2018
    A problem was found with one spell (Minor Sequencer) and probably the same problem will happen with:

Spell Sequencer, Spell Trigger, Contingency, Chain Contingency.

A solution is being worked on. This problem is not gamebreaking, just makes memorizing and casting those spells useless as you can't pick spells to add to the Sequencer/Contingency.

I'm removing the download link until this is solved. Probably will be solved fast, but I make no promises. If those spells can't be solved, I'll gladly replace them.

Thanks for the comprehension. And thanks @Necromanx2 for the always accurate report.

Edit: Looks like the problem is on my end.
    Ok, the problem was not on my end exactly. It is an issue generated due to the incompatibility between BGEE 2.5 and SoD 2.3

Despite Beamdog's efforts to break its own game, @kjeron was able to hack through it and a solution is already uploaded.
  • xzarsrevengexzarsrevenge Member Posts: 60
    Hi when I install this only 7 or so of the kits are available on the character select screen, there is no room for all the awesome kits! I am supposed to pick 7? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
    edited July 2018

Hi when I install this only 7 or so of the kits are available on the character select screen, there is no room for all the awesome kits! I am supposed to pick 7? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

@xzarsrevenge

Click and drag at the selection screen. Unfortunately there is no scrollbar, all the kits are there.

Hope you enjoy it :)
    Post edited by Raduziel on
  • VanhardiskVanhardisk Member Posts: 40
    What's the difference between 'RAMyst' and 'RAMystCM'? Myst would be Mystra I assume.

What's the difference between 'RAMyst' and 'RAMystCM'? Myst would be Mystra I assume.

One refers to the main kit, other to the multiclass Cleric/Mage of the kit.
    Raduziel said:

@xzarsrevenge

Click and drag at the selection screen. Unfortunately there is no scrollbar, all the kits are there.

Hope you enjoy it :)
    God I feel like such an idiot, thank you! As an old DnD player who loved clerics this mod is perfect. I am super excited to play it.

Is Spell Revisions mod compatabile with the sphere system?
    @xzarsrevenge It should be. Everything was built thinking about other mods, especially SR.

Be aware that SR needs to be installed before DoF.
    Raduziel said:

Technically, you wouldn't.

But you can alter the Kit_sphere.tpa inside Lib/Sphere to change the spheres of a kit to whatever pleases you.

Also, inside Components, you may change the tpa of the kit you want to lift or add equipment restrictions.

But I won't support any issues that comes from these alterings.
    Understandable. I think I got it figured out. The spheres were easy. That long string for weapons is a pain.

Did you add any custom HLAs for these kits? If yes or no (I suppose), is the mod compatible with Refinements?
    No custom HLA at all. For my personal opinion those things shouldn't even exist.

I never used Refinements and I know very little about the mod itself, so I can't answer that. If it is a HLA things it will probably work, but I'm not sure. Unfortunately I don't have time to test DoF with many others mods (what would be the ideal).

If you test it, can you please give me feedback about the experience? I appreciate it.
    Hi me again with another question:

Does this mod work in bg2? (god i hope so)

Hi me again with another question:

Does this mod work in bg2? (god i hope so)

Vanilla? No, sorry. EE only.
    No I meant BG2:EE

No I meant BG2:EE

Yes. As the title says, it works for BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET.
    Sweeet!

More than 24 hours later im still making priests and deciding what to play. I am leaning towards the Magistrati Of Azuth but in my head I keep calling him the Mazeratti of Azuth and then I can't stop thinking of an old wizard speeding around in a Mazeratti and running over his enemies.

New 7th level Azuth spell for this plz.

PS. This mod is now as essential as rouge rebalancing, it is so high quality it goes on all my installs from now on, good job!
  • helo138helo138 Member Posts: 53
    Hello Raduziel,

I have a short question.
    Do you plan to add something like the mayor sphere access dependant hla-tables which are a part of the FnP-mod from subtledoctor and grammarsalad.
    I know hlas are not part of PnP but it´s a pity that the huge differences between the cleric kits are not reflected in their hlas as well.
    Anyway thanks for the great mod. :)

Sweeet!

More than 24 hours later im still making priests and deciding what to play. I am leaning towards the Magistrati Of Azuth but in my head I keep calling him the Mazeratti of Azuth and then I can't stop thinking of an old wizard speeding around in a Mazeratti and running over his enemies.

New 7th level Azuth spell for this plz.

PS. This mod is now as essential as rouge rebalancing, it is so high quality it goes on all my installs from now on, good job!

Thanks, it always nice to have such a positive feedback.
    helo138 said:

Hello Raduziel,

I have a short question.
    Do you plan to add something like the mayor sphere access dependant hla-tables which are a part of the FnP-mod from subtledoctor and grammarsalad.
    I know hlas are not part of PnP but it´s a pity that the huge differences between the cleric kits are not reflected in their hlas as well.
    Anyway thanks for the great mod. :)

I have no plans for HLA at all. Maybe when I'm finished (by finished I mean all clerics, druids, rangers, shamans, paladins and monks components) I'll think about something for HLA, but I can't guarantee. DoF is already huge the way it is and will get bigger once Phases II and III starts, and I have some RL things that are demanding my attention at the moment.

Anyway, I hope you like it :)

• Radamanth77Radamanth77 Member Posts: 16
    Just a question please: is it possible to "not" install the multiclass kits? Trying some EET installations with loads of mods and loads of kits. The number of them is high. Or is there a way to increase the number of kits in the game?

Just a question please: is it possible to "not" install the multiclass kits? Trying some EET installations with loads of mods and loads of kits. The number of them is high. Or is there a way to increase the number of kits in the game?

1) Technically, no. But you can stop them from installing by deleting the rows related to them in the .tp2

Just delete the rows with KitCM.tpa or KitFC.tpa or KitRC.tpa or KitCT.tpa

This for every kit component.

Be aware that doing this will crash many NPCs components, as most of them are multiclasses. I really don't recommend doing it.

2) Sorry, I can't understand what do you mean by "increase the number of kits"? The multiclass kits won't appear on the list until you select the multiclass option - as there's not that many due to racial restrictions. So they are the least of your problems.

If you mean increase the total of kits the game can handle, IDK because I've never reached this limit.

If you mean increase the number of kits available for you, just install as many as you want.
    Thanks for the reply, I am going to play with the tp file a bit. About the kits number, I was referring to the total number in game. The engine supports up to 256 in the ids file. The old trilogy had a mod called tobex or smt that could increase that number. I was wondering if anyone know smt about it for the EE version.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply, I am going to play with the tp file a bit. About the kits number, I was referring to the total number in game. The engine supports up to 256 in the ids file. The old trilogy had a mod called tobex or smt that could increase that number. I was wondering if anyone know smt about it for the EE version.
    Thanks in advance.

I think that this is no longer a restriction. By the time I finish DoF there will be something close to 200 kits, so I hope this is not a thing.
    Ok I tested it in an Eet installation and it actually stops installing kits after 256. It says I need tobex or gemrb to add more. I'll search around more on the matter.
    Raduziel said:

I think that this is no longer a restriction. By the time I finish DoF there will be something close to 200 kits, so I hope this is not a thing.

I think there is a hardcap to the number of kits that can be installed in game. One of the modding experts like @subtledoctor or @Grammarsalad can probably chime in here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    F*ck.

Thanks, doc.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Call me over optimistic, but I notice that K4thos has forked tobex:

https://github.com/K4thos/TobEx
    Raduziel said:

No custom HLA at all. For my personal opinion those things shouldn't even exist.

I never used Refinements and I know very little about the mod itself, so I can't answer that. If it is a HLA things it will probably work, but I'm not sure. Unfortunately I don't have time to test DoF with many others mods (what would be the ideal).

If you test it, can you please give me feedback about the experience? I appreciate it.

I haven't tested all kits, but the 4 or 5 I played around with in game worked fine with Refinements. I checked a few other HLA tables and all seemed well there, too.