Skip to content

Fallout 76 confirmed!?

1234568»

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    OMG Zero Lenny that was great
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    If there is one positive to come out of Fallout 76 it's that we now have solid proof that video games are reviewed from 50-100. Not 0-100.

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited January 2019
    @voidofopinion Oh, it can get worse than that:

Incidentally, the movie with the worst metascores is Death of a Nation: It got a whopping 1. But even that got a higher user score than Fallout 76.

• voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    True dat.

But I doubt Family Party: 30 Great Games had the backing of banner ad money so it was a lot safer to crap all over that one.

;)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428

@voidofopinion Oh, it can get worse than that:

Incidentally, the movie with the worst metascores is Death of a Nation: It got a whopping 1. But even that got a higher user score than Fallout 76.

Ahahahah i know about Dinesh Desouza movies thanks to the Cinema Snob.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited January 2019
    Microtransaction discussion split to a new thread
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666

Dorcus said:

Raduziel said:

I can tolerate bugs, bad design decisions, etc.

My problem with Fallout 76 is that is disrespects the Fallout lore as stablished through the years.

The way they twisted the lore to make BoS and Super Mutants fit makes me sick as a huge fan of the franchise and made me feel very disrespected as someone who invested time reading and learning the Fallout Bible.

Bastards.

I mean you're not wrong but it's been super obvious for a long time that all new Fallout games are going to have Super Mutants and The Brotherhood of Steel and that The Fallout Bible doesn't mean anything to Bethesda when it comes to what they consider selling points of a Fallout game

edit: sorry if this came across as rude! it's just a frustrating situation. I'm hoping we get a fresh start with The Outer Worlds but I won't be counting my chickens before they've hatched (also won't be preordering until I know there's a GOG version)
    Todd and Pete thinks the Brotherhood is the face of the Fallout series kind of like what the Adeptus Astartes are to Warhammer 40,000.
    they may have gotten that idea because interplay was pushing that with the spin offs. in the main games the bos are just another faction heck you can ignore them altogether in 2.
    They were pretty relevant in FO1 though.
    fo 1 is the only time the bos are really heavily involved in the plot. in 2 you can out right ignore them. while they do play a role in the main plot of new vegas they are more a minor faction in the grand scheme of things besides playing into the backstory of a location and the dead money dlc. .
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    Fallout 76 is the dumbed down version of Fallout 4.
    Fallout 4 is the dumbed down version of fallout 3
    Fallout 3 is the dumbed down version of original fallout games

In nutshell, fallout 76 is the dumbed down of dumbed down of dumbed down fallout experience.

BUGthesda should learn with 4A games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMn8u6coMsE
  • ricoyungricoyung Member Posts: 83
    Yeah, this Metro X looks good from what I have seen of it... there was a bit of controversy over them going with Epic games launcher instead of Steam, (the quartering is covering it) but despite that it looks kick ass and is relatively cheap, cheaper than FO76. smh, "Another" game launcher?! really? FMR