Skip to content

Request Modfile for Android IWDEE 2.5.17.0

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Xhoblaim, not at my PC at the moment, but when I return I shall have a go and see what happens,
    Xhoblaim
    edited May 2019
    @Xhoblaim, attached is an attempt at changing the colours etc. Hair, Skin, Major, Minor and Armours are all the same colour as Drizzt. Trouble is that the animation that Drizzt uses does not changed with what ever armour / extras are used. This means that getting to be a mirrored version of him makes it difficult...

See how this goes and we can adjust further to meet your needs.
    Gus
    Xhoblaim
  • XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    @Gusinda nice!
    The only thing im after with drizzt is his avatar look. Would you be able to edit the character? Change his class etc? If so, this may be easier to do than what im requesting. Originally, I thought it might be easier as it is just a swap of the avatars...
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, see if this suits him better, I changed his class etc (except his alignment) to match Drizzt. When you remove the armour, he looks a little better. I tried swapping the avatars again to see if anything can happen but no... I also tried installing a mod called Drizzt Saga to see if that works any better but the same problems exist.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Gusinda hmm ive an idea. Instead of changing Kenshi, change Drizzt class from ranger to Kensai/Thief. If we can do that, ill just rebuild Kenshi under Drizzt. Jus need to give him the innate skills of Kenshi..
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, give this a go and see if it what you are meaning...

Gus
    @Gusinda it is what i am looking for, but take the Drizzt char and reset his lvls and nerf his attack a lil bit.. -14thac0 with no weapon lol.
    No probs @Xhoblaim, I have probably gone completey the other way but we will eventually get in the happy middle...

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Gusinda bingo, this will work. This should do it.. jus waiting on the big project now ?.
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim

No probs, working on that slowly in the background while the 'other stuff' goes on. Did you get any descriptions done that you would like included? I could prob fit that in as well.

Gus
    @Gusinda Silent Night:
    The tattered vestments of Death. Vlad aquired this after he defeated the god during the assault on Draculas castle. It is said to give the wearer the ability to control the shadows themselves and quell the radiance of light with nightfall..

Lichbone
    This ring of bone was fashioned by Draculas disciple, the undead sorcerer Shaft. Shaft created this in an attempt to become closer to his dark lord and attain immortality. He gained his immortality at the cost of his humanity, a worthy sacrafice is his eyes. Vlad obtained this after defeating him in Draculas castle.

Chalice of Nosferatu
    Nosferatu was once a powerful general in the Dracuals dark army. His ambitions to Usurp the throne from his master would get the best of him though, his treachery was discovered and Dracula had him eliminated at the hands of Valen. Vlad was given this by Valen as a gift for his promotion to General.

Heart of Dracula
    This armor was worn by Dracula himself. After Draculas fall against Vlad, his soul essence was said to be imbued within the armor granting control over the powers of darkness, it gives the wearer increased regeneration along with the indomitable spirit of Dracula enabling one to resist mental attacks along with the focus to cast spells uninterrupted.

Feel free to add to or edit like before ???

I think this was it no? I checked the drac. heart armor and theres still no description so i think i got it.
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, here are the updated files for the mod. It has all the descriptions less the Flail. The gauntlets are also now cursed.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Gusinda Awesome! Great stuff man. Ill get workin on that flail asap. Been busy cuz of moving and unpacking unfortunately.
    Gusinda
    Hi @Xhoblaim, I should be back on Monday for play time, so whenever your ready.
    Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Gusinda The Vampire Killer
    The whip was originally a less powerful magic weapon created with alchemy by Rinaldo Gandolfi, known as the Whip of Alchemy. Eventually, it was transformed into a far more powerful weapon after the death of Sara Trantoul, the betrothed of Leon Belmont, wielder of the Whip of Alchemy at that time. Sara, who had been fatally cursed with vampirism, had to willingly sacrifice herself to make the whip "whole" and able to defeat powerful vampires. This was because the whip needed a willing, yet tainted soul to unlock its true potential.

Feel free to add to this or whatever, if you like.

This should complete the whip.
    Gusinda
    @Gusinda
    Xhoblaim wrote: »
    awesome!

The Viper strike or whatever was the ninja HLA ability that gave the purple aura, the one we put on Valen in BG2EE. The skill you gave him is good also, keep that too (maybe increase the duration a bit).

For Soulreaver just Larlochs is fine. Drop the Vamp touch.

The armor, can you color the "jewelery" of the armor the same color as his hair (Vlad)? Its like a purple color..
    If you look at the armor on the paperdoll, you will notice 2 clasps that look like it would hold a cape, when wearing chain. I think they are colored jet blk at the moment.

All the changes you made are flawless.

Im uploading a save with some heroes that need a lil "editing" if you would ? primarily some clean up with the chars.
    All these guys need UAI if they dnt have it already.

-Sylvanna: She needs an innate skill clean up. Remove all the skills cept these: GWW, Critical strike buff, Smite, and the wolf shapechange. Speaking of which, can you make the wolf look like Guenhyvaar? No other changes needed, jus the cosmetic change. Oh yea, increase the number charges a lil.

-Deacon: This guy jus needs a new burning hands spell. The one he got sucks....you will see lol. Curious, is it possible to make his touch ability (innate) the same way we did the fists for Vlad?

-Kenshi: Id say this guy needs the most touch up. His stats are outa wack from the HoF mod. Can we normalize(lower) his INT and WIS a bit and reset his lvls? Hes damn near a god with just his fists ? and then jus make him look like Drizzt.

-Tera: Only reason she is here because it seems her giant spider form aint working right.. i also think shes able to summon one too, but they all look the same. Its her innate shapechange skill. When used she has multiple forms to choose from, 3 are spider forms. The first form i think is supposed to poison and the 3rd as well. Also the 3rd form looks like a ghost lol.

Last is the Shadow robes, if you look at the mages chest, you will noticed a slight reddish glow, can you drop that from the robes? That should do it with these guys... Including Vlad.

Next, if your are up for it, i wanna make a beefy Barbarian! And also see what can be done to making the vampire killer class. I still havent figured out what class it should piggyback off of..

Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, sorry about the delay. I thought it might have slowed down but it was still at full pace on return... I will add the blurb to the 'whip' and upload in the next post.

Thank goodness you are keeping track here. Was there a saved game to modify the PCs or just use the last one that I had?

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    edited May 2019
    @Gusinda No biggie ?, i think this is the save.
    Gusinda
    Hi @Xhoblaim, here is the 1.0 version of the mod. If you find any errors/changes that need to be done, just let me know... Same deal, unpack and overwrite the files.

Thanks for the above. I shall have a play.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Xhoblaim, sorry about any delay. We have family staying with us at the moment which is reducing gaming time (in a good way though :smile:).

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Xhoblaim, well that was exciting! Family have now gone back home and we are quickly falling back into routine.

Had a look at the listing for 'what's next' and I thought we had done most. Attached is a modified saved game and some override files. Have a look at these and see what could be outstanding. I did notice that Sylvanna needed a couple of changes and her shapechange changed to Guen, so that has now occurred.

Anyway, have a look and see what you think.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    edited June 2019
    @Gusinda Oh Nice! Glad you had fun! ?
    Now back to business ??

Only issue i see here is Teras shapechange..her giant spider form still needs inspection, Vlad armor needs color change aaaaaaaand his shapechange needs the purple aura skill (viper somethin..) on his shapechange. Meanwhile i shall ponder the next step in this mod.

I have been thinking of a weapon tho, a dagger, that makes you hide in shadows (if possible). I wonder if you can make it optional to throw also, like multi target (similar to the spellshapers spell). This dagger is gonna be fully loaded lol. Dang, how bout projectile speed? Can you make them travel a wee bit faster? ??

What do you think?
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, hope your move went well.

Will have a look at the shapechange and armour changes.

Dagger - sounds good. Should be able to make it a thrown weapon (multi target would be insteresting) and well see if there is a speed setting. Not sure if it can allow for Hide in Shadows) particularly if you aren't a thief. If you are a thief class (somewhere in there), it could probably add to the stats for hiding in shadows but it would need to be activated. Will see if there is another way.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    edited June 2019
    @Gusinda Yeah the move was great and the location is okay, but this place is temporary till we get the house so its all good ?

Maybe for the hide in shadows the dagger can cast invisi on hit and have it last like half a round or something. ?
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, playing with the dagger at the moment. What sort of THAC0 bonus were you looking at? It is currently set as a +4 weapon.

No probs with Hide in Shadows when equiped (added Non-Detection as well, so let me know if you want that removed), looking at multi-targetting and projectile speed.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Gusinda +4 is fine for now. Were you able to shorten the duration of the hide for the weap? The throwing part will be an option like the the swords with 1h-2h option. Multi target i imagine would have to be a skill...unless it really can hiy more than one enemy per throw ??
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, not much luck on the multi as such, it uses a preset target to be thrown at. I have found the Blade spell for the Spellchanger and am looking at it for inspiration...

The dagger can be thrown or used in melee (which is vanilla behaviour). Reducing the flight time seems to be good, although I need to test it properly... The hide at the moment is permenant (was taken from the Hide-in-Shadows ring) but can be reduced to a short period. Will look at 1 turn for duration to start with.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    @Gusinda good stuff. How about adding the multi as a skill to the weapon? Kinda like vlads stuff
    Gusinda
    @Xhoblaim, lets see what hapens. Like the idea.

Gus
    Xhoblaim
    Hi @Xhoblaim, finally got around to getting some more done. This has the dagger "Shadowy Death" (temp name of course) sitting in the hands of Kenshi. When you select Blade Shower from the Use Item menu, it adds the spell to the individual you are casting at (so if you cast it at yourself, then the ability is added to you). You then select the spell from the Special Abilities menu and use it against whomever. Not sure if this was the way it worked in Wildmage?

I increased the speed of the animation of the dagger as well as requested, and Hide in Shadows is for a duration of 1 turn. If you want it longer/shorter, let me know.

Sorry for the delay (apart from family matters, I have been busy with a run through NWN during some downtime...).

Gus
    Xhoblaim