Skip to content

Request Modfile for Android IWDEE 2.5.17.0

Comments

• XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda Hmmm, what about the purple bubble from the shadow weave school? Will that work? ?Also for the shadow, I was speaking of the shadows that the weave spell summons. This shadow looks like Casper, which is too friendly for my taste ?.

The idea for him is like a S.weave warlock ?. For his innates, will need the Curse and Shadow Blade spells.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Xhoblaim, no luck with the animation... here he is with the innate spells and hopefully the right Shadow.

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda Cool, thanks. I see this game has a thing against my vision... Lol.

Hey I'm curious, maybe you know better than I do but, I've been trying to find alt wep mods without a bunch of extra story stuff but I'm having no luck..and honestly I haven't had the time to search properly. Know any good item mods?

Edit: oh yeah! I almost forgot, can you make his armor a bit more black? There's are a dark black color on the color pallet that's next to some green colors, that would be perfect ??
    As well as UAI (hehehehe?). And finally, can you make him look like a mage? Kinda more fitting for his class imo.
    Post edited by Xhoblaim on
    @Xhoblaim, the only item pack I am aware of (other than Tweaks Antholgoy which will let you select the drop instead of randomising it) is Lavalt Item Mod. I am sure other mods will add wepaons/items, but I couldn't tell you which...

Haven't done the mods to the Warlock yet as I have been a bit busy. Hope to get them done later today (or tomorrow).

Gus
    @Gusinda That's cool brotha ?, take ur time. The Lavalt item mod looks good, why not ?. Extra items is goooooood.
    @Xhoblaim, for the armour colour, are you talking about 136 / 88h? I took a chance that it was so added it to this saved game and override file.

For the items mod, it is already installed into the modfile.

Gus
    @Gusinda Hey bro, can you take a peek at this save and see if you can figure out why this save crashes when traveling to the next area? I just reached the point after the Vale of Shadows but can't get there because of a crash.
    @Xhoblaim, couldn't find the prob (wouldn't crash for me). I have saved the game entering the Temple Area and uploaded it here. See if that works for you.

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda That's really weird, all's good now ??. Hey I got a question, is it possible to make it so there is no cast time or wait in between incantations? For example, you click to use the incantations right, after you use the spell I have to wait for the rounds to reset before I can trigger another cast. This gets a lil irritating when playing on the phone when having to move quickly. It's not a matter of casting time so much as it is speed I believe. Since i have to click multiple time before I can cast anything, this would be a big help. ?

Edit: yo you know how I've been searching for that purple bubble? I think I found it lol. Check out the sling that Syrius has equipped, when it hits an enemy it puts them in a bubble ?. So the idea is, try to change the spell animation of Entropic Warding to the one from the sling. If that fails, give Syrius an innate skill of the Shadow weave spell bubble but slap that animation of the bubble from the sling on there. This should work in theory..??

Lastly, the spell "The Dead Walk" , is it possible to increase the number of shadows summoned by 1? ?
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda oh yeah, the spell "Word of Changing", is it possible to increase the thac0, dmg and AC of the change? It doesn't really do anything else but prevent me from casting. Hmm maybe have it give slight increase to dmg, a decent increase to thaco and the ability to cast spells why changed instead of AC (I have too many was to raise AC). This spell seems to last as long as desired, if there's a way to make it last as long as any other good buff would be ideal. That way it feels more rewarding when used. Hope this works lol ✌️??

Edit: Ok so I did some playing around with the spell and realized it's much better than expected, so if you can, just make it so I can cast spells while changed and give like +2 AC, that would be better.
    @Xhoblaim, still working on the Word of Change problem but here are the other parts. See if they work for you.

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda Cool beans!

Upon inspection, Entropic Warding seems to still have the old animation along with the new ?, like an overlap. Also its very short, once the bubble disappears the old animation remains. not sure if you're able to increase animation time..?. It sure does last a while when used on an enemy tho.
    edited February 2019
    Disregard
    @Xhoblaim, seen with the animation... Drawing board, where are you...

Did the 2x shadows work fine?

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda yessir! the shadows are wonderful ?
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda hey can you take a look at the SpellShaper ability "Shape spell"?
    The text says "Invalid blah blah" and when used it crashes the game immediately. It's the ability that acts like contingency spell and the icon looks like a "Y".
    @Gusinda yo Gus I noticed something. The shadow weave spells don't show up in the wild magic spell bars. For example, Nahals reckless dewmiter or whatever, when used it doesn't show shadow weave spells, is it possible to get them to show?
    @Gusinda Yoyo! What's up, How are things?
    Hi @Xhoblaim, am busy but I get to spend some time hanging around. We are looking at selling our house and moving so that is taking up time looking around; and that is just the decision, I can imagine the time when we are prepping the house for sale etc...

Still playing with the animation for the Entropic Warding spell, not having great success. I am sure that the answer is staring me in the face.

I tried to look at the spellshaper ability and I too am getting crashes when casting it, so I need to setup a complete game that doesn't have the extras to see what happens then.

For the Wild Magic, are you talking about Syrius, cause he isn't a wild mage so these wouldn't work for him and probably wouldn't show either.

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda whoa! Selling the house eh? Big move ?. Hope that works out for you ✊.
    Funny you mention that because I'm in the process of buying a house ?.

As for the wild magic, Syrius is something else, I was just curious as to why the shadow weave spells don't show when using the Dewmiter. If there's a way to get them to show that would be awesome. I had an idea of making a wild shadow mage, but it would be pointless if the shadow spells don't show. They don't show for the shape spell abilities either. I dunno, seemed like a cool bridge to gap while making something new ?.

Edit: disregard the spells not working with dewmiter. I have a character they work on. Gonna actually need that spell put on one of my other characters. This character started as a shadow adept and became a SpellShaper. Sucky part is, becoming a spell shaper doesn't give you the NRD spell..
    @Xhoblaim, thanks. The big part is finding where next...

Try this. I have adjusted the animation on the Warding spell. You will see the original animation still there for a short period. When you let me know that the rest is good, I will get rid of it all together.

Gus
    @Gusinda Hmmm seems like it's back to normal. The bubble is gone...?
    @Xhoblaim, is this using Syrius (and the last saved game). I am using a modified version of the original spell so I had to give it to him. If you want to carry it over to other characters, then I can modify the original but the original will then be lost.

If that is OK, then try this one. It overwrites the original spell.

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda Syrius and the last save- ?
    Modified? So the ability will change also, not just the look? Cool. Maybe the carry over is a nice option since all characters will benefit. That bubble looks really cool.

Edit: So it's working now, the bubble remains and the old animation disappears shortly after the cast. Now to remove the old animation all together ?.
    @Xhoblaim, OK, here it is with the initial animation removed.

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda MUWHAHAHA. Transition complete. Bubble is in full effect ✊. Thanks man ??

Next up, the blade of auril! I wanna see if you can make it look like the gloomfrost dagger but color it a pinkish purple. MUWHAHAHA, oh wait lemmie upload a save, that shadow wild mage will be in it and he's gonna need more shadow spells. Not picky which ones, but ensure the HLA abilities are in there. Since he's a transfer from bg2ee, he lost his "shadow adept" status. So when he lvls he doesn't learn new shadow spells. I intend to make him a spellshaper, so hea gonna need Rhalitos conduit (lvl1 spell for shaper class). Also, after he changes to a spellshaper, he will need his avatar changed back to a thief as well.
    @Xhoblaim, see what can be done.

Gus
    @Xhoblaim, added various spells and changed the colour of his dagger. The icon is that of the Gloomfrost (and therefore the colour as well) but his paperdoll weapon should be the pinkish purpe colour.

Gus
    edited February 2019
    @Gusinda That's PERFECT! Thanks bro!
    I hate to mention this but, you forgot the Dewmiter spell lol. Now to go......wait for it...."WILD" ???

I'm so lame ?

Oh yeah, is it possible to make the dagger glow? ? Shinies!
    HI @Xhoblaim, which one is the spell Dewmiter (is that its name)? Tried a different glow for the dagger. Give this one a go?

Gus