Skip to content

Request Modfile for Android IWDEE 2.5.17.0

Comments

• XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    edited December 2018
    @Gusinda PERFECT! ? TYTYTYTY. MuwhHahaahhahahaa

Edit: wait...when you do the changes, are you using a human or elf for reference? Bcuz on the elf, the hood and chest glow with a reddish tint. The human version doesn't have the glow on the hat anymore ? (tyty). I have a feeling that if you change how it looks on a human, it will effect the way the elf looks as well...

Edit #2: upon closer inspection, I also noticed a lil pulsating glow in the belt of the elf ?. Judging by the speed, it appears separate from all the others. If this is the case, see if you change the color to a nice blue color, like how we did with the white robes glow but blue to super white ?.

✊ these robes will be the most awesome thing in this game ?
    Post edited by Xhoblaim on
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    edited December 2018
    @Xhoblaim, in the saved game, both are elf. Did you have a human version? I was using the Viktor that has the Shadowed Robe in the inventory.

Gus
    @Gusinda ah ok. I have a human char with the robes also. I jus mess around with him though. The previous post of changes still stands then.

I was curious cuz I had noticed differences on both races and wondered if it was linked.
    @Gusinda yo yo.. I jus came across a very interesting situation..
    I made a new character (wanted to try the Nightsinger) and for some strange reason, once I get to the burial isle in a new game, I crash shortly after I start fighting.. ??
    This has me puzzled for sure. I'll upload a save and maybe you can see the same..
    This crash is pretty consistent..
    @Gusinda hmm been thinking about trying out that HoF mod. Seems like more fun. Yeah.. sounds good. If it works though..if not, oh well. ?
    @Xhoblaim, try this save. It appears to be related to the voice that Siren had. I gave her one of the IWD voices and was able to get to battle.

For the HoF mod, I am guessing that it is OlvynChuru's?

Gus
    @Gusinda yessir ?
    @Xhoblaim, give this a go. The HoF mod is quite large... I have redone all the mods and hopefully captured all the personalised ones. Let me know if I haven't.

You will need the others in the next post as well.

Gus
    edited December 2018
    @Gusinda hmm during install, modfiles A., C. and D. Had multiple errors pop up..
    So I started a game... Come to find out that a single shadow spell casts like 3 different spells at a time.. and there are goblins that just keep spawning.. no matter what.. ??

Long story short, I went down swingin ? ? So I think there may be some errors ?
    edited December 2018
    @Gusinda Oh yeah, about the voice issue.. when I make chars. I just set the voice to default. Thats weird.. I never put any others. Any idea why that happens? I wonder... What if I just change the chars voice from default when it crashes? Maybe it will fix it..
    @Xhoblaim, shall have a look and see what is going on. Do you remember what type of errors they were?

I think when it crashes next, just give the voice change a try. I kept an eye on the dialog and was getting the invalid text when there were to speak. When you create one, just see if the text is as it should be or invalid. Try changing it if it was invalid. Not sure what would be changing the voice if it is normal first up, then invalid during the game.

Gus
    edited December 2018
    @Gusinda I can't find a log anywhere from the extraction. So, unfortunately no. The best reference to the issues would be to have you to run the modfile and and cast shadowblast and...watch the Sparks fly ?.

EDIT: FIXED!. FOUND THE ISSUE
    Something was wrong during the install. I reinstalled some of the modfile and corrected the issue from what I can see (shadowblast is normal etc.)
    @Xhoblaim, thank goodness! I installed the modfile and had nothing of problems you described above...

Gus
    edited December 2018
    @Gusinda did some play through and came across some issues

1. My characters do not gain new shadow spells upon lvl up but do gain spell slots
    2. Playable NPCs in the tavern have screwy text above their heads
    3. Some items have no description

That's all I've seen so far.
    @Gusinda alrighty, now that things have gotten tougher it's time for some upgrades ???.

Valens back on the operating table! This Vamp needs a boost in power. At max lvl (lvl50!!) he still struggles for the win. So here's a list of abilities the dark lord needs at his disposal ✊?. These will be shadow weave spells placed in the innate ability bar.

-Greater Drain Vitality
    -Shadow Gate
    -Black fire fury
    -Curse
    -Disintegrate (shadow weave)

Overall his stats are put together perfectly for the difficulty. Almost feels like I'm playing a lost version of Castlevania lol. He's strong, but can die REALLY fast if ur not careful. These abilities will help balance him as a solo character.
    @Xhoblaim, here is the surgically boosted Valen... ;) Just add the override to the override folder of course.

Enjoy
    Gus
    @Gusinda uh oh, I got no change
    @Xhoblaim, sorry about that. I forgot to set a particular flag on the spells...

Take 2
    Gus
    edited December 2018
    @Gusinda hey hey! Merry Xmas lol.
    Ok, now dat that's taken care of, it's time for the shadow robe fix. Place the robes on an elf and you will notice the red glow. Jus need to remove that and if possible, have the robes colored the same all around cept the jewel decorations. Then slap the glow on there.. (is it possible to have the glow on the cloak trim without it effecting the hood?)

Also, I'm still unable to lvl properly with the shadow weave classes. No spells on lvl up.
    Could be why there's text in the tavern. Wan moor ting! Can you make this char Dracule into a shadow adept? Lvl 50 will be good, then I can use him for HoF. Oh, and a lvl 1 too ?. The lvl 50 will need all the spells Of course.

There's this cool lil glitch when you equip the shadow robes after the blade of auril that gave me an idea. When you do this with Dracule you will notice that his skin has the blue glow still while the armor does not. Almost as if it's an overlay. It's looks pretty cool, if you can replicate the effect, try and see if you can make it permanent ?. TYTYTYTY ?

Edit: forgot about the robe of enfusing. Needs color changed to that of the primary color of Dracule.
    @Gusinda uh oh.. came across a crash issue. I had a feeling there was something not right when I seen the text in the tavern. In this save, I'm about to rescue the party that was trapped by lizards in white robes, hearthstone gem quest. Once you engage in battle, the white robe humans don't change into the lizard form like normal. Also, shortly after the fight starts, the game crashes. What causes the crash is one of the wizards near the entrance. Not Albion but the guy in the room north of him.
    @Xhoblaim, Merry XMas to yourself. Sorry, was in a rush yesterday. I will see if I can have a look today but it also might get a bit busy. Had a quick look in the rooms north, and although they don't change shape, I haven't had a crash yet with any of the battles. Do you know which wizard / entrance? I battled my way through all of the rooms in the north area.

Certainly an interesting mod. Getting thumped real hard...!

Gus

edited December 2018
    @Gusinda hmmm, iam able to start fighting but once I'm there for a bit (fighting with the other party) it's crashes. Not sure what the cause is. I've been messing with it and still no change. What I did was, walk in and free the party that's locked in a room, initiate combat, then I stay in front of the door or I walk into the room. Everytime I walk into the room as if I'm hiding, it crashes.

Man this mod is insane lmao! Had cursing it out yesterday, I was so fustrated. But fun nonetheless ?

Edit: yeah something definitely awry. When trying to open a store it says "familiars not allowed in store"
    ? FML lol
    @Xhoblaim, right. I just went in to rescue the group, killed a bunch around me (before being killed myself, uhm a couple of times!) and still no crash.

For the familiar, which store did you go into and did you have a save at that point? You also mentioned a problem at a tavern (was it the starting tavern?). What was the prob, Invalid text or weird text / strange answers etc, that shouldn't be there?

Gus
    @Gusinda ok I feel retarded.. so I go and make a new game and enter the tavern in heart of winter (at start) and there is no txt. So I'm guessing my saved game has the issue? The problem with the crash is also from a saved game. I think when you redid the modfile last time, it's jumbled my saves lol. No biggie, I'll jus grind my way back. But this is enlightening bcuz now we know that saved game can become corrupted if changes to the modfile are made. Vedy interestink ?.

The save below has a character next to a healer. The store flag happens with certain stores.
    Hi @Xhoblaim, tried the saved game but couldn't find the healer you mentioned. Is this the right saved game?

Gus
    @Gusinda yeah it should be.. the character Dracule is there right? With the Lazarus avatar. The save should have him inside the temple already.

Ah I think I got it, sry.
    Hi @Xhoblaim, same problem I'm afraid. Both saved games have you standing outside the Barbarian camp.

Gus
    @Gusinda FML ?!
    I had to do some file clean up lol, sry. Clean zip this time ?
    All right. I made contact with the priest and no problems opening the shop. No message about familiar but I did notice that Dracule's Paperdoll is missing. Did you have an alternate on your system? If so, I wonder if it might be causing a prob?

Gus