Skip to content

Patch 2.6 Launches Today!

12346»

Comments

• Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    Will the 2.6 patch for Mobile iOS allow access to override folder, portraits, sounds etc.?
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    wow, the patches are still coming after all those years..nice to see! And so many new EE bugs that still had to be fixed lol... anyway, i guess that's like a Gaussian curve, maybe we are at the end of it...soon - the new bug thing with the IDEE Bhaal bios is golden too though, if confirmed..won't do more comments..anyways, maybe i will finish my playthrough on my new 32'' now..seems to be more polished already..and just heard about a lefreu(?) mod putting back the original fonts and improving the UI textures, alleluia!... :D
  • v1ldv1ld Member Posts: 22
    Dunno if this was reported but Remove Fear spells (Cavalier's version included) add a PERMANENT Morale Modifier to targets. It should remove itself along with the rest of the effects.

Unless I'm mistaken and that's intended, but it sounds wrong to me.

Ran across this same issue last week, so it's still there. Glad that the forums are back up, since this was reported a long time ago. Here's how it shows up for me in NI, character here is Imoen:
    LxE7RJe.png
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited January 2022
    Bubb wrote: »
    For those that are fed up with the pathfinding + happen to be playing on Windows, I've attached a WeiDU mod that does a really quick exe patch. It attempts to revert the relevant pathfinding code to how v2.3.67.3 worked - it might not function perfectly, but it seems to help on my end:
    Clumping, (notice two characters stack near the bottom):o3atawu32k09.gif
    Patched, (notice characters not walking to the same spot + bumping each other):
    k08dp46reckk.gif

Edit: And I should note that this is by no means the "correct" way to fix the issue - only the devs can do that. This is just a temporary hack until the next version is released.

Will they ever fix the issue from 2.5 with characters getting stuck on top of each other/unable to move?
  • GinetteRenoGinetteReno Member Posts: 2
    To add to the perma remove fear bug noted earlier, I've discovered a bug with Nature's Beauty. My party members have been hit by this spell, the thaco penalty is *permanent*. The blindness can be cured via heal, dispel magic, cure disease. Regardless of which you use, the blind will be cured but the thaco penalty will NOT. The only way to fix this that I have discovered is to use EEkeeper to edit your thaco back to what it should be.

I've even tried killing the party members and rezzing them, using cheat command control + r, etc. Nothing works. Only EEKeeper fixes the thaco loss.

I should note that I do have SCS/Ascension installed, but I don't believe this bug was created by those mods given there was a similar bug reported earlier in this thread regarding remove fear.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    @GinetteReno Funny thing is, it's not new - has been around since at least v1.3.
    The -4 penalty to AC and THAC0 are apparently tied to the effect, not STATE_BLIND.
    When applied permanently, the THAC0 penalty alters the base score, while the AC penalty somehow gets lost entirely.
  • GinetteRenoGinetteReno Member Posts: 2
    kjeron wrote: »
    @GinetteReno Funny thing is, it's not new - has been around since at least v1.3.
    The -4 penalty to AC and THAC0 are apparently tied to the effect, not STATE_BLIND.
    When applied permanently, the THAC0 penalty alters the base score, while the AC penalty somehow gets lost entirely.

Oh man that's annoying. I didn't catch that it affected AC as well, but looking at my save in EEkeeper you appear to be correct as it's showing my PC with base ac 14 instead of 10.
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited March 2022
    kjeron wrote: »

Interesting.
    So basically op74 should NEVER be applied with Timing Mode 1 (you should use Timing Mode 0 with a very high Duration)...?
    Post edited by _Luke_ on
  • beobeo Member Posts: 143
    Is there any work being done towards the future patch releases?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hi there! Any further patch opportunity and development will be possible only once the acquisition of Beamdog is complete.
  • MaximiljanVirsMaximiljanVirs Member Posts: 2
    @JuliusBorisov Hello! Can you tell me how long to wait until the next patch for Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2?
  • ATigersClawATigersClaw Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 161
    That would be something I would like to know as well. :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    No news yet.
  • enhancedgamerxenhancedgamerx Member Posts: 90
    What are Beamdog's current plans regarding a 2.6 patch for the Android/iOS versions of BG1:EE and BG2:EE?
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Is 2.6 a final patch for BG saga or are you planning to release other patches?
  • MaximiljanVirsMaximiljanVirs Member Posts: 2
    @JuliusBorisov Good afternoon and happy new year!
    Can you please tell me if there is any news about the next updates for Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2?
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    Where the heck is this patch? For who?