Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Some bugs (v 2.6.6.0)

1) Image created with 'Mislead' spell can do (full) damage to enemies.

2) Ogre form from 'Polymorph Self' spell still haven't magical weapon (flag 'Magical' is not set). See my old post.

JuliusBorisov

Comments

• kotopheykotophey Member Posts: 97
    3) 'Animal Summoning I' spell still can summon only one creature despite its description. See my old post for possible solution.

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,302
    Aside from using a speed weapon (i.e. Belm) to attack with the clone, how else is it dealing damage?

The creature's summoned by "Animal Summoning I" have changed since it's inception, which is why it no longer summons as many. The description may be what needs changing.
    Regular Wolf was replaced with Dire Wolf, and the weaker Wild Dog was removed from the list.

kjeron wrote: »
    Aside from using a speed weapon (i.e. Belm) ...

Truth to be told, I don't know myself. I somehow succeeded to reproduce this bug a couple of times, but then I failed to repeat it. It quite possibly that my bard uses Belm before casting 'Mislead' spell? I do not know.
    The creature's summoned by "Animal Summoning I" have changed ...

Dire Wolf creature is level 4 creature and War Dog is level 2. This is how it was in original BG2.

It spell description quite clearly told about max creatures level and they quantity. Just don't know how it may be read/understand differently.

PS Sorry if my english is bad - google translate + some dusty school memories.

Aaemforever
    Aside from using a speed weapon (i.e. Belm) ...

Just double-checked it - yes it was Belm. But by my understanding it's a bug anyway.

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,302
    kotophey wrote: »
    Just double-checked it - yes it was Belm. But by my understanding it's a bug anyway.
    Yes, it's a bug. Just curious if it was those weapons or something else.

edited July 5
    4) Invisible stalker creature summoned by arcane spell 'Invisible Stalker' (6 lvl) have non-magical weapon - flag 'magical' isn't set.

PS Here some my fixes. Extract zip into 'override' folder with installed game.

PPS Also, the Invisible Stalker has an incorrect behavior script (old one) - i.e. it attacks the owner while being attacked (by a weapon, spell, or any friendly creature).

Post edited by kotophey on
    AaemforeverAndreaColombo
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 1,882
    I'll piggyback on this one with another little bug I spotted. The druid's "black bear" shapeshift actually turns you into a brown bear, and "brown bear" shapeshift turns you into a black bear.
    The bear polymorphs from Polymorph Self are similarly flipped, except that they also have a second bug and end up both being black bears. These bugs are new in 2.6, BG2 only.

Also, druid wolf shapeshifts use the wrong wolf as a polymorph target; 18 Str and 17 Dex instead of 15 Str and 18 Dex as listed in the description. I've changed that, and given the druid form +1 damage to match the mage form (which is still a decrease overall because of the lower strength). BG1 and BG2 both for this one, and not new.

And in other forms, BG2's ogre form still isn't flagged as magical, and iron golem form still doesn't have the status or weapon immunities it should have.

There are some other things I'd like to change, such as descriptions (include things like damage bonuses on various polymorph weapons and the new regeneration on shapeshifter greater werewolf form), but that needs a proper mod. I'm working on it. Until then, have this batch of quick fixes.

AndreaColombokotopheyBalrog99Aaemforever