Skip to content

[mod] Khalid for Baldur's Gate 2: EE

124»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    I suppose there was supposed to be something like
    "There were moments when... I listened t-to stories about Mystra, and her p-powers, spoken b-by p-people from over the world."
    I will probably fix it at some point.
  • xiaoleiwenxiaoleiwen Member Posts: 186
    😊 thanks
  • SanctiferSanctifer Member Posts: 104
    xiaoleiwen wrote: »
    Hi Lava, noticed a missing line for this talk (after using the book):
    53243150935_ac860f7984_3k.jpg

Can I ask what portrait pack you are using here ? I like Khalid's and Korgan's
  • FrenzgynFrenzgyn Member Posts: 80
    Sanctifer wrote: »
    xiaoleiwen wrote: »
    Hi Lava, noticed a missing line for this talk (after using the book):
    53243150935_ac860f7984_3k.jpg

Can I ask what portrait pack you are using here ? I like Khalid's and Korgan's

It should be NolSol's Realistic NPC Portraits for BGEE/BG2EE, hosted on Nexusmods if I remember correctly.
  • SanctiferSanctifer Member Posts: 104
    Thank you !
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    So spellholdstudios is dead. Is there anyway to find Zireael's Khalid mod? I would rather have both of them alive. Please and thank you.
    I don't know and this thread is for my version of Khalid for BG2EE. I am unsure if Zireael's version works on EE. You may check on the Polish Children of Bhaal forums. Perhaps you'll find something.
  • CaszidyCaszidy Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 299
    Hi @LavaDelVortel I am really enjoying my recent playthrough with Khalid. This mod blends with the game in such a smooth way, like it was part of the original. So congrats for another masterpiece of yours.

I have a little question regarding
    Khalids possible new individual kit - as I gather enough Inteligence Tomes from your other mods I could raise Khalids inteligence to the point (17 of course) where I can dual-class him (since I have installed Tweaks Anthology component which allows also non-human races to dual-class). So you could guess where my question is pointing - can I dual-class Khalid to mage and still get his own special kit or it will completely broke the game (and your intentions for Khalid himself)? Thanks
    Hi! Regarding your question...
    ...I have no idea what is going to happen. As far as I remember, kits for dual-/multiclass characters in BG2EE work a bit differently than they used to in oBG2 and they usually require some additional code. Is it going to explode? I don't think so. Is everything going to work properly regarding his kit/class...? I have some doubts, but that's just my wild guess.
  • CaszidyCaszidy Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 299
    Hi! Regarding your question...
    ...I have no idea what is going to happen. As far as I remember, kits for dual-/multiclass characters in BG2EE work a bit differently than they used to in oBG2 and they usually require some additional code. Is it going to explode? I don't think so. Is everything going to work properly regarding his kit/class...? I have some doubts, but that's just my wild guess.

Thanks for your answer. So better safe than sorry and I will keep Khalids class unchanged :)
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 211
    I have a question: can I use this mod together with Skip chateau Irenicus by Argent77? Or am I supposed to play the whole dungeon ?
    IIRC you may skip it, BUT the game will assume you saw Jaheira on level 2 of the dungeon. Alternatively, I think there is an option to make a stop on level 2 using the portal, see the scene, a then again use the portal to leave the dungeon :)
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 211
    Thanks a lot.