Skip to content

Tactics Remix

2»

Comments

• morpheus562morpheus562 Member Posts: 277
    It was a good component; however, it overlaps considerably with the SCS version of improved Trolls. This is one case where I suggest the player uses the SCS version.
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 215
    1) Which of the encounters add items that you can loot later? I'm not exactly a fan of seeing enemy npcs added with unstealable and undroppable items that are extremely powerful and should be rare (for example, whole parties equipped with amulets of powers)

2) I saw inside the readme that you seem to be making something concerning dragons - weren't you satisfied enough by SCS dragon, to consider such a component ?
    Ulkesh wrote: »
    1) Which of the encounters add items that you can loot later? I'm not exactly a fan of seeing enemy npcs added with unstealable and undroppable items that are extremely powerful and should be rare (for example, whole parties equipped with amulets of powers)

2) I saw inside the readme that you seem to be making something concerning dragons - weren't you satisfied enough by SCS dragon, to consider such a component ?

I haven't been in Tactics Remix in a hot minute, but most encounters should add an item or two per drop. Enemies do have some unstealable and undropable rare items as it's easier to assign the item to provide the stat/bonus than edit the character sheet.

I was not satisfied with SCS dragons, or those offered by other mods, and view them as pushovers that can be killed in one or two rounds. To paraphrase Wes, "This is dungeons and dragons, not dungeons and demiliches".
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    That remixed Frau Blucher in the Docks. That was awesome but a "little" crazy, holy shit! hahahah there was so many bonebois on the screen I could not see my party. :cold_sweat:
    Mod just becomes better and better with every update.
    I'm happy you're enjoying it! Next update is going to be BIG.
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 58
    It was a good component; however, it overlaps considerably with the SCS version of improved Trolls. This is one case where I suggest the player uses the SCS version.

Sorry but I disagree. Scs handle trolls in a very different way and so it is quite subjective to determine witch one is better.

Tactics trolls component was very interesting about making trolls challenging (+40% damage resistance iirc) and without micromanage a lot (no need fire or acid to kill trolls)

• shevy123456shevy123456 Member Posts: 209
    edited June 1
    Has there been a discontinuation or a change in websites?

I am currently going through my mod installation list, e. g. adding some mods I have not played yet,
    such as Call of the lost goddess. During this process I also check on all mods and the websites etc..
    for any changes, and so forth.

In a local bookmark I have kept Tactics Remix here (the remote URL that is):

https://github.com/Gibberlings3/Tactics-Remix

But this appears to be unavailable now. It also seems as if gibberlings has been doing quite some changes
    recently (no clue about any of this yet, been a few months or so sine I last checked it) at
    https://github.com/orgs/Gibberlings3/repositories?type=all. I had a look at the gibberlings
    website for news, but did not see any news, so I am not sure what is happening (if
    anything is happening; I haven't yet caught up with any news here).
  • SatSat Member Posts: 13
    edited June 3
    You can find it there and it is probably the only location available now.
    https://www.morpheus-mart.com/tactics-remix
    So, skipping the discussion in regards to maintaining mods (I actually understand
    both sides, but I'll skip it as said), Tactics, as well as Tactics remix, had
    some interesting concepts. The mod was not extremely well-balanced (I refer to
    the original one; the extension shared this problem to some extent), but some
    of the encounters were interesting and/or challenging.

I felt that the mod could be split up into either several components and/or
    quests. For instance, the bounty hunter component could be more a quest-line,
    so we could have similar villains as Kuroisan or that gnome guy hunting the
    vanilla ... Valgyar or what the name of the ranger was who was hiding. That
    could be a series of, say, six encounters with bounty hunters. Two would
    already exist, more or less; so a few more would have to be added (or, if
    that is too much work, three encounters, last one could then be a party or
    so, from which Kuroisan and the gnome illusionist split up prior). And
    yes, that is mostly hypothetical, as any change requires time investment
    from people, which is a finite resource. But, who knows, perhaps someone
    takes some input and ideas, because I think it is also kind of sad that
    Tactics are completely gone, even with issues that they may or may not have
    had.

The other components could also perhaps be modified a little bit. One theme
    is that undead theme, e. g. vampire lich, or the extra guardian liches for
    Kangaxx. And yes, the placement is a bit odd (look how the Dusk NPC mod
    actually solved that, they added a new area, which is a GREAT way to
    handle this, in my opinion, at the least better than spawning in a location
    and closing down the exit/entrance). So that component could perhaps be
    integrated into something like "the lich tome" or so. Perhaps even tied
    to the lichdom mod (and then made a separate component, so perhaps two
    mods).

Some other components may be integrated into other mods, e. g. the tweaks
    mod could perhaps add the "improved rune" or so, for the fight where you
    get that staff of the magi that turns the wielder invisible.

The component with the two rituals ... well, the ritual where the party
    gets that dream scene, could also be integrated into a bounty hunter
    mod. And actually perhaps having a bounty hunter mod in total, with a
    new kit: bounty hunter (how creative :D).

The other ritual ... it's a bit like a final fight, due to the big
    boss there. Not sure how to retain this easily. Perhaps similar to
    the lichdom mod, there could be a dragon mod, which would then take
    up this component.

I think I forgot a few, such as the changed AI for the ... merfolk
    thingies, and a few other changes. Perhaps the tweaks could also
    incorporate this.

And perhaps not all at once, but in a step-wise fashion.

There is actually a precedent for integrating good ideas - the
    old stronghold mod, for instance, is integrated for the most part
    into another mod. I forgot the name right now, but due to that
    other mod I no longer install the old stronghold mod (also because
    I ran into bugs, although the bugs may have had to do with weidu's
    re-install feature; either way I am using the other stronghold
    mod now. I think it was from tweaks or something.)

It would be a shame to put the Tactics idea completely to rest,
    because despite issues, I think the idea of challenging fights
    was good one for older players (not so much for new players; for
    new players I'd e. g. recommend Lava's mods, since they are in
    general much better designed. On reddit, Tactics is often
    compared to SCS, so perhaps these mods are more for "advanced"
    players as primary target audience. I do not have much experience
    with regard to SCS, so I can not really comment).

Anyway, TL;DR: Perhaps some heroes will rescue the Tactics
    mod, or, if that is too much work, perhaps rescue a few of the
    ideas it had presented.
    As said to you before, there is no need to "rescue" Tactics, it's actively being maintained. I'm currently working through new components for both BGEE and BG2EE. I also have progress to add to IWDEE. I will not be adding quests around these one off fight encounters as that goes against their original design.
    Official release for version 0.8-beta which brings the following enhancements:
    • Added Morpheus562's Improved Mutamin's Garden and Tougher Basilisks component.
    • Added Morpheus562's Improved Gnoll Stronghold and Tougher Gnolls component.
    • Added Morpheus562's Improved Bassilus component.
    • Added Morpheus562's Improved Maulers of Undermountain component.
    • Improve All Enemies Hit Points now installs on BG: EE.

• Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 379
    This is great, I'm looking forward to trying this out on BGEE too. Just to let you know, the links in the first post do not work at the moment.
  • Dalmir_The_DarkDalmir_The_Dark Member Posts: 61
    I came here to DL Tactics as well and as Ludwig II has stated above, the links do not work for me either.
    @Ludwig_II and @Dalmir_The_Dark , the links are now working. Thank you!
  • Dalmir_The_DarkDalmir_The_Dark Member Posts: 61
    You da man, Morpheus! I just tested the link and was able to download successfully. Thank you for such a quick fix!
  • alaisFcZalaisFcZ Member Posts: 28
    Thank you very much for the updates of tactical remix Morpheus !!!!
    I am currently playing BG2EE using Tactics-Remix and SCS and it's a blast so far! This is the first time in years that I reduced the difficulty slider from Hardcore to Tactical. I really enjoy what you've done in this mod. Liches are now really frightening :D

I'm still in chapter 2 so I'm sure there will still be a lot of bad surprises coming up :D

Thank you for all your work Morpheus.
    @Ludwig_II Thank you! I'm trying to think, but the only liches I touch should be the guardians of Kangaxx and the one in the docks.
    Yes, those are the ones I'm talking about. It was painful when I bumped into that lich in the docks next to the shadow thieves building. I immediately decided I can't deal with that yet even though at that time I already dealt with the lich in the city gates area. Their difficulty level difference is substantial. And same with Kangaxx guardians, which I like a lot. And contextually Kangaxx's guardians make a lot of sense too.
    edited June 28
    I am encountering a strange behaviour that I didn't observe in my previous playthroughs. In Twisted Rune in BG2EE, there is a lich and another mage both of which can cast time stop. They summon a few Fallen Planetars. If they cast time stop while there are planetars around, those planetars also do not do anything during time stop as expected. However, as soon as the time stop finishes, it plays out like planetars actually continued hitting and hit me like 10 or so times, and I'm instantly dead. Even though there are other monsters there too, this behaviour seems to be only happening specifically for planetars. I am using Hardcore difficulty, and I have quite a few mods but the most likely candidates seem to be SCS or tactics-remix. Here is my weidu.log in case it's relevant:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BGGO/BGGO.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGGO for EET, BGT, BGEE, BG2EE, ToB and Tutu: v3.1
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 5.1
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.94
    ~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.7
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.3
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.91
    ~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
    ~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #0 // Call Of The Lost Goddess V 1.2
    ~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #50 // Install portraits for the major NPCs of the mod
    ~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #200 // Install AI voiceover for major NPCs of the mod (mostly in English)
    ~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V 2.1
    ~CRUCIBLE/CRUCIBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Crucible -> Fully Voiced NPCs using AI: v2.3
    ~DEADGARDENS/DEADGARDENS.TP2~ #0 #0 // DeadGardens Installation: 1.0 -jasteys edit
    ~FOWLWISH/FOWLWISH.TP2~ #0 #0 // FowlWish Installation: 1.3
    ~ERRANTJUSTICE/ERRANTJUSTICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // ErrantJustice Installation: 1.0
    ~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: In Love, Undeath - a new quest and companion for BG2EE -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.7
    ~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2~ #0 #2 // Xzele: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v1.7
    ~BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA/BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Bloodied Stings of Barovia - a dark Ravenloft adventure for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v2.1
    ~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - companion and a quest mod for BG2EE ToB: v1.5
    ~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - Player-Initiated Dialogues for Juniper: v1.5
    ~TOTDG/TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.91
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.2
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod, main component: v2.9
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #623 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.9
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #624 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.9
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #625 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.9
    ~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
    ~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~HEPHERNAANBG2/HEPHERNAANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Return of Hephernaan - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC mod: v3.1
    ~HEPHERNAANBG2/HEPHERNAANBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Player-Initiated Dialogues for Hephernaan: v3.1
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.28
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.4
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> All available NPCs: 3.4
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #200 // More realistic opening cutscene: 3.4
    ~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters: 1.0.1
    ~AL_ITEM_PACK/AL_ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arcane Treasury mod: v1.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #5 // Update resist type for original Shadow Dragonscale Armor for consistency with new variants: Acid -> Magic Damage): v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #7 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with Voidhammer +3: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #16 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Staff Spear +2: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #26 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Chain Mail +3: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #28 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> The Claw of Kazgoroth: v2.0.5
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Unofficial Item Pack
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #2 // Gourmet from Underdark
    ~MYSTIGAN/SETUP-MYSTIGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mystigan the Merchant(ToB Required)
    ~SETUP-BOM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Boards of Magick item pack!
    ~DERATS_COMBINO/SETUP-DERATS_COMBINO.TP2~ #1 #0 // Kurosai the combiner: v3
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v52
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v52
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v29.4.0
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v29.4.0
    ~A7-WARESOFTHEPLANES/A7-WARESOFTHEPLANES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wares of the Planes: 1.2
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v4.2
    ~SPSTUFF/SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v14
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #150 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Random: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
    ~ZG_IWD_VOICES/ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
    ~ZG_IWD2_VOICES/ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
    ~ZG_BGNPC_VOICES/ZG_BGNPC_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate NPC Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.0
    ~ZG_NWN_VOICES/ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.8
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1520 // Include bard songs from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Install all spell tweaks (if you don't select this, you will be given a chance to choose by category): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Add 9 new arcane spells: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2510 // Add 6 new divine spells (some borrowed from Divine Remix): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Revised Elementals: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Introduce new races and subraces: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40000 // Eliminate class/race restrictions and most class/ability score restrictions: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40190 // Revised Paladins and Blackguards: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40400 // Rangers use Icewind Dale-style spell memorisation: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40450 // Thieves gain the Evasion ability (on a successful save for half damage against abilities that require you to dodge, take no damage): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40600 // Revised shapeshift powers for druids and avengers: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40610 // Druids use cleric XP and spell tables: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40650 // Revised speciality priests of Lathander/Helm/Talos/Tempus/Tyr: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40660 // Modified cleric stronghold quest for priests of any god except Lathander/Helm/Talos: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40753 // Adjust opposition schools for speciality mages (see readme for details) -> Use custom opposition schools: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40800 // Require speciality mages to memorize at least one spell per level from their speciality school: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40850 // Speciality mages automatically get one speciality spell at each level (where possible): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40900 // Allow multiclassed and dual-classed mages to become specialists and wild mages: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40925 // Bloodlines for sorcerers: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40950 // Dragon Disciples can be disciples of any chromatic dragon (Red/Blue/Green/Black/White): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #41000 // Rebalanced and revised kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50000 // New wizard specializations: elemental specialists: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50100 // New wizard specialization: Force Mage: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50200 // New wizard kits: Militant Wizards: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50300 // New sorcerer kit: Bloodrager: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50400 // New choices of god / goddess for speciality priests: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50500 // New class: Favored Soul: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50600 // New blackguard kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55000 // Allow druids to multiclass as mages, rangers, and thieves: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55100 // Multiclass/dual-class barbarian/cleric and fighter/cleric kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55200 // Multiclass/dual-class barbarian/druid and fighter/druid kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55300 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/mage kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55400 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/thief kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55500 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/mage kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55600 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/ranger and druid/ranger kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55700 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/thief and druid/thief kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55800 // Multiclass/dual-class mage/thief kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55900 // Multiclass fighter/mage/cleric kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #60100 // Characters choose minor new abilities every three levels: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #60200 // Revised and expanded high-level abilities system: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80000 // Revised ability score modifiers -> Standard Talents of Faerun system (recommended): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80150 // 3rd-edition-style THAC0s (somewhat faster progression for clerics/thieves/mages): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80160 // Revised Shields: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #81100 // Revised Weapon Proficiency System: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #81200 // Revised Weapon Styles: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #90100 // Thieves gain skill points in multiples of five: Beta 12
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons only: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Eight hours: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow armor plus one protection item [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3130 // No ground traps: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3131 // No locked/hidden door or chest: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3175 // Disable Romances: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3351 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 30 minutes (one save only): v15
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #10 // DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalancing some generic creatures [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #12 // Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #20 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Firkraag's Hideout entrance [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #21 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Brynnlaw [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #22 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #30 // Revisited fight against Wraith Sarevok in the Abyss [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #32 // Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any [install before or after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #40 // DrAzTiK's Creatures [install before Stratagems, some following components need it]: v5.0.0
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.8-beta
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // Move or modify some overpowered magic items: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // More Appropriate-Speed Bears: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Revised handling of death effects like disintegration, petrification and imprisonment (party members who are disintegrated etc can be resurrected; imprisoned or petrified characters rejoin the party automatically; the game doesn't end if the main character is petrified or imprisoned): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4135 // Revised resting: resting in the wild uses up provisions: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Revised inn rooms: more expensive, more benefits: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4163 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 30,000 gp: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4174 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 120,000 gold pieces: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB (warning: this will make it inaccessible until the end of SoA): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 35.17
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Sahuagin City: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Irenicus: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Twisted Rune: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #14 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #17 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #19 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #35 // Morpheus562's Improved Planar Prison Bounty Hunters: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #39 // Morpheus562's Improved Drizzt (BG2EE): v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #23 // Tougher Fire Giants: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #32 // Morpheus562's Tougher Githyanki: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #33 // Morpheus562's Tougher Yuan-ti: v0.8-beta
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #41 // Butchery in Irenicus Dungeon (Dwarves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #43 // Butchery in the Forest of Tethyr (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #44 // Butchery in the planar sphere (Demonic creatures) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #45 // 3 butcheries in Spellhold (Golems, Vampires and Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #46 // Butchery outside de'Arnise Keep (Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #47 // Butchery in Windspear Hills (Orcs) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #48 // Butchery in Umar Hills (Wolves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #49 // 2 butcheries in Trademeet and outside Watcher's Keep (Animals) [install) after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #50 // 2 butcheries of Golems in Suldanessellar and Watcher's Keep (Machine of Lum the Mad floor) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #51 // Butchery of Yaga-Shura revisited [install after Ascension and Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #52 // Butchery in the Druid Grove area (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #53 // Butchery in the Beholder Hideout (Fanatics) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #54 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 2, before Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #55 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 6, after Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #56 // 2 butcheries of Sahuagins in Sahuagin City and Watcher's Keep (Githyanki Encampment) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #57 // 4 butcheries of spiders in Pai'Na's Hideout entrance, Temple City (Unseeing Eye Plot), Watcher's Keep first floor (Altar level) and in the area outside Sendai's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #58 // 6 butcheries of skeletons in the lower tombs of Athkatla, Shadow Temple Land, Spellhold, Watcher's Keep (Last Seals), and 2 in Nyalee's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #80 // More enemies scattered throughout the game [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v3.1a
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v3.1a
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Add expiration notifications for item buffs: v3.1a
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 4.7
    ~POLYDISP/POLYDISP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised and Fixed Dispel Magic Effect: v1.00
    ~POLYDISP/POLYDISP.TP2~ #0 #40 // Spells of the Seventh Circle and above cannot be brought down by Dispel Magic: v1.00
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> BG1 values (default): 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2056 // XP for killing creatures -> Custom value: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2061 // XP for quests -> Decrease to 75%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v5.0.3
    Ludwig_II wrote: »
    I am encountering a strange behaviour that I didn't observe in my previous playthroughs. In Twisted Rune in BG2EE, there is a lich and another mage both of which can cast time stop. They summon a few Fallen Planetars. If they cast time stop while there are planetars around, those planetars also do not do anything during time stop as expected. However, as soon as the time stop finishes, it plays out like planetars actually continued hitting and hit me like 10 or so times, and I'm instantly dead. Even though there are other monsters there too, this behaviour seems to be only happening specifically for planetars. I am using Hardcore difficulty, and I have quite a few mods but the most likely candidates seem to be SCS or tactics-remix. Here is my weidu.log in case it's relevant:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BGGO/BGGO.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGGO for EET, BGT, BGEE, BG2EE, ToB and Tutu: v3.1
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 5.1
    ~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Ooze's Lounge - a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.94
    ~ALABASTERSANDS/ALABASTERSANDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alabaster Sands: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.7
    ~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v4.3
    ~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.91
    ~WHINHILL/WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.3
    ~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #0 // Call Of The Lost Goddess V 1.2
    ~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #50 // Install portraits for the major NPCs of the mod
    ~GODCALL/SETUP-GODCALL.TP2~ #1 #200 // Install AI voiceover for major NPCs of the mod (mostly in English)
    ~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings V 2.1
    ~CRUCIBLE/CRUCIBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Crucible -> Fully Voiced NPCs using AI: v2.3
    ~DEADGARDENS/DEADGARDENS.TP2~ #0 #0 // DeadGardens Installation: 1.0 -jasteys edit
    ~FOWLWISH/FOWLWISH.TP2~ #0 #0 // FowlWish Installation: 1.3
    ~ERRANTJUSTICE/ERRANTJUSTICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // ErrantJustice Installation: 1.0
    ~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: In Love, Undeath - a new quest and companion for BG2EE -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.7
    ~INLOVEUNDEATH/INLOVEUNDEATH.TP2~ #0 #2 // Xzele: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v1.7
    ~BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA/BLOODIEDSTINGSOFBAROVIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Bloodied Stings of Barovia - a dark Ravenloft adventure for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v2.1
    ~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - companion and a quest mod for BG2EE ToB: v1.5
    ~JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH/JUNIPERANDTHESTONELEECH.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Dreadful Tales: Juniper and the Stone Leech - Player-Initiated Dialogues for Juniper: v1.5
    ~TOTDG/TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.91
    ~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.2
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod, main component: v2.9
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #623 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.9
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #624 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.9
    ~PLANARSPHEREMOD/SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #625 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.9
    ~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
    ~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v13.1
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~HEPHERNAANBG2/HEPHERNAANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Return of Hephernaan - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC mod: v3.1
    ~HEPHERNAANBG2/HEPHERNAANBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Player-Initiated Dialogues for Hephernaan: v3.1
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Tougher Abazigal: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Tougher Illasera: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.28
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.4
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> All available NPCs: 3.4
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #200 // More realistic opening cutscene: 3.4
    ~COWLEDMENACE/SETUP-COWLEDMENACE.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Appropriate Items for High-Level Spellcasters: 1.0.1
    ~AL_ITEM_PACK/AL_ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arcane Treasury mod: v1.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #5 // Update resist type for original Shadow Dragonscale Armor for consistency with new variants: Acid -> Magic Damage): v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #7 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with Voidhammer +3: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #16 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Staff Spear +2: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #26 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Chain Mail +3: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #28 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> The Claw of Kazgoroth: v2.0.5
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Unofficial Item Pack
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #2 // Gourmet from Underdark
    ~MYSTIGAN/SETUP-MYSTIGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mystigan the Merchant(ToB Required)
    ~SETUP-BOM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Boards of Magick item pack!
    ~DERATS_COMBINO/SETUP-DERATS_COMBINO.TP2~ #1 #0 // Kurosai the combiner: v3
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v52
    ~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v52
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v29.4.0
    ~RUAD/RUAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v29.4.0
    ~A7-WARESOFTHEPLANES/A7-WARESOFTHEPLANES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wares of the Planes: 1.2
    ~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Add New Items to the Game: v4.2
    ~SPSTUFF/SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v14
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #150 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Random: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
    ~ZG_IWD_VOICES/ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
    ~ZG_IWD2_VOICES/ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
    ~ZG_BGNPC_VOICES/ZG_BGNPC_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate NPC Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.0
    ~ZG_NWN_VOICES/ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.8
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #1520 // Include bard songs from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Install all spell tweaks (if you don't select this, you will be given a chance to choose by category): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Add 9 new arcane spells: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2510 // Add 6 new divine spells (some borrowed from Divine Remix): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Revised Elementals: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Introduce new races and subraces: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40000 // Eliminate class/race restrictions and most class/ability score restrictions: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40190 // Revised Paladins and Blackguards: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40400 // Rangers use Icewind Dale-style spell memorisation: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40450 // Thieves gain the Evasion ability (on a successful save for half damage against abilities that require you to dodge, take no damage): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40600 // Revised shapeshift powers for druids and avengers: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40610 // Druids use cleric XP and spell tables: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40650 // Revised speciality priests of Lathander/Helm/Talos/Tempus/Tyr: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40660 // Modified cleric stronghold quest for priests of any god except Lathander/Helm/Talos: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40753 // Adjust opposition schools for speciality mages (see readme for details) -> Use custom opposition schools: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40800 // Require speciality mages to memorize at least one spell per level from their speciality school: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40850 // Speciality mages automatically get one speciality spell at each level (where possible): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40900 // Allow multiclassed and dual-classed mages to become specialists and wild mages: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40925 // Bloodlines for sorcerers: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #40950 // Dragon Disciples can be disciples of any chromatic dragon (Red/Blue/Green/Black/White): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #41000 // Rebalanced and revised kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50000 // New wizard specializations: elemental specialists: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50100 // New wizard specialization: Force Mage: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50200 // New wizard kits: Militant Wizards: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50300 // New sorcerer kit: Bloodrager: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50400 // New choices of god / goddess for speciality priests: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50500 // New class: Favored Soul: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #50600 // New blackguard kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55000 // Allow druids to multiclass as mages, rangers, and thieves: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55100 // Multiclass/dual-class barbarian/cleric and fighter/cleric kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55200 // Multiclass/dual-class barbarian/druid and fighter/druid kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55300 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/mage kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55400 // Multiclass/dual-class fighter/thief kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55500 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/mage kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55600 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/ranger and druid/ranger kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55700 // Multiclass/dual-class cleric/thief and druid/thief kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55800 // Multiclass/dual-class mage/thief kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #55900 // Multiclass fighter/mage/cleric kits: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #60100 // Characters choose minor new abilities every three levels: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #60200 // Revised and expanded high-level abilities system: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80000 // Revised ability score modifiers -> Standard Talents of Faerun system (recommended): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80150 // 3rd-edition-style THAC0s (somewhat faster progression for clerics/thieves/mages): Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #80160 // Revised Shields: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #81100 // Revised Weapon Proficiency System: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #81200 // Revised Weapon Styles: Beta 12
    ~DW_TALENTS/DW_TALENTS.TP2~ #0 #90100 // Thieves gain skill points in multiples of five: Beta 12
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow [plainab/grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons only: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Eight hours: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove experience cap: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow armor plus one protection item [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For all creatures in game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3130 // No ground traps: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3131 // No locked/hidden door or chest: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3175 // Disable Romances: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3351 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 30 minutes (one save only): v15
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #10 // DrAzTiK's revisited fight against Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalancing some generic creatures [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #12 // Rebalancing Tazok and DigDag [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #20 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Firkraag's Hideout entrance [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #21 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter at Brynnlaw [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #22 // Groumf and Bourrinos Encounter in the Underdark [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #30 // Revisited fight against Wraith Sarevok in the Abyss [install before Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #32 // Add battle songs in some areas that do not have any [install before or after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY/BUTCHERY.TP2~ #0 #40 // DrAzTiK's Creatures [install before Stratagems, some following components need it]: v5.0.0
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX/TACTICS-REMIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v0.8-beta
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // Move or modify some overpowered magic items: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3540 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // More Appropriate-Speed Bears: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Revised handling of death effects like disintegration, petrification and imprisonment (party members who are disintegrated etc can be resurrected; imprisoned or petrified characters rejoin the party automatically; the game doesn't end if the main character is petrified or imprisoned): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4135 // Revised resting: resting in the wild uses up provisions: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Revised inn rooms: more expensive, more benefits: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4163 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 30,000 gp: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4174 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 120,000 gold pieces: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4190 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB (warning: this will make it inaccessible until the end of SoA): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Improved Drow: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Improved Watcher's Keep: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Improved Sendai's Enclave: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: 35.17
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: 35.17
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Sahuagin City: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Irenicus: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Twisted Rune: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #14 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #17 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #19 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #35 // Morpheus562's Improved Planar Prison Bounty Hunters: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #39 // Morpheus562's Improved Drizzt (BG2EE): v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #23 // Tougher Fire Giants: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #32 // Morpheus562's Tougher Githyanki: v0.8-beta
    ~TACTICS-REMIX2/TACTICS-REMIX2.TP2~ #0 #33 // Morpheus562's Tougher Yuan-ti: v0.8-beta
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #41 // Butchery in Irenicus Dungeon (Dwarves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #43 // Butchery in the Forest of Tethyr (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #44 // Butchery in the planar sphere (Demonic creatures) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #45 // 3 butcheries in Spellhold (Golems, Vampires and Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #46 // Butchery outside de'Arnise Keep (Trolls) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #47 // Butchery in Windspear Hills (Orcs) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #48 // Butchery in Umar Hills (Wolves) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #49 // 2 butcheries in Trademeet and outside Watcher's Keep (Animals) [install) after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #50 // 2 butcheries of Golems in Suldanessellar and Watcher's Keep (Machine of Lum the Mad floor) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #51 // Butchery of Yaga-Shura revisited [install after Ascension and Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #52 // Butchery in the Druid Grove area (Animals and Druids) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #53 // Butchery in the Beholder Hideout (Fanatics) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #54 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 2, before Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #55 // Butchery in Bodhi's Hideout (chapter 6, after Underdark) - Vampires [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #56 // 2 butcheries of Sahuagins in Sahuagin City and Watcher's Keep (Githyanki Encampment) [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #57 // 4 butcheries of spiders in Pai'Na's Hideout entrance, Temple City (Unseeing Eye Plot), Watcher's Keep first floor (Altar level) and in the area outside Sendai's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #58 // 6 butcheries of skeletons in the lower tombs of Athkatla, Shadow Temple Land, Spellhold, Watcher's Keep (Last Seals), and 2 in Nyalee's Hideout [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~BUTCHERY2/BUTCHERY2.TP2~ #0 #80 // More enemies scattered throughout the game [install after Stratagems]: v5.0.0
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v3.1a
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v3.1a
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Add expiration notifications for item buffs: v3.1a
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS/HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 4.7
    ~POLYDISP/POLYDISP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised and Fixed Dispel Magic Effect: v1.00
    ~POLYDISP/POLYDISP.TP2~ #0 #40 // Spells of the Seventh Circle and above cannot be brought down by Dispel Magic: v1.00
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> BG1 values (default): 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2056 // XP for killing creatures -> Custom value: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2061 // XP for quests -> Decrease to 75%: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v5.0.3

Tactics Remix, at the time of this post, does not alter Planetars or their scripts. I am solely summoning in the existing Dark Planetar file.
    So in the last few days I built up towards a power-group, to determine whether it is
    possible to win in the Improved Irenicus encounter (or whatever the name is; the one
    where a dragon is close to Irenicus, some strange floating swords, two beholders,
    one lich, several shadows and three wraiths next to some wraith king or something;
    and of course Irenicus).

Before I describe that group briefly, let me add that I was able to workaround
    the other issue in regards to the Bridge's Block, where one NPC does not show up;
    I tested it and installed Tactics Remix, BEFORE I then installed Bridge's Block,
    and the NPC did show up. So, installation order alone can workaround the issue
    of the NPC not appearing. (Oddly enough, there was no vampire lich in the warehouse,
    even though I installed all enemies of the Tactics Remix mod; not sure why, perhaps
    due to the Back to Brynnlaw mod, so maybe I should have changed the installation
    order there as well. I noticed that only in Chapter 6, so I did not peek inside
    to check whether the vampire lich would show up. Should have done so before Chapter
    6. Anyway.)

My main character in this party was at level 34 at the time of the encounter with
    Improved Ireniucs. The other party members were Viconia, Edward, Dwaradime (rather
    than Jan), Dusk and Korgan, at around the same XP level. (I should also say that
    while Dwaradime is stronger than Jan, multi-class characters seem to be significantly
    weaker. Evidently one trades in flexibility for them, but in hindsight perhaps
    someone else should have filled that slot. A pure mage may have helped, similar
    to Edwin.)

The only change I did in regards to the tweaks mod was to remove the XP cap; although
    the XP cap would not be relevant here, I simply hate arbitrary XP caps (and, admittedly,
    I also belong to the group of people who think the HLA abilities weren't a good idea,
    both because they are too powerful and also because they don't quite fit into the DnD
    world really).

Anyway. It took me a few tries, but I finally was able to defeat the enemy team in
    the Improved Irenicus encounter.

I had to use the Wish spell once, to have the whole party rested. It would probably
    be possible without Wish spell, but Wish simplified the fight a lot. (Once the
    dragon is gone, the fight becomes a LOT easier in my opinion. Unfortunately in my
    first attempts, trying to take down the dragon was not as easy because e. g. the
    wraith king was annoying the weaker party members; and some of the summonable
    enemy swords seemed to zone in on injured and weak party members. Once Viconia
    was hurt, she could only keep on running away - the sword prevented her from e. g.
    healing other party members. That was when I then had the idea to run into the
    left part of the game map, to make a chokehold defence where the sword would
    not be able to float in.)

I first ran to the left side and grouped my party there in that chokehold position. Then
    I whacked down the wraith knight and his minions. The dragon came in; he was tough, but
    after lowering his resistance sufficiently, he succumbed; Time Stop also helped here,
    as Edwin could sneak in several advanced breaches. Past that point the fight became
    significantly easier, as mentioned - the two beholders died quickly after the lich was
    dispatched. Then Irenicus was killed. (The lich appears to stay where he is initially,
    or move only slowly, so he is less of a problem compared to the dragon, who moves
    very quickly.)

Now here it becomes a bit annoying. Irenicus comes back via his fragments and talks
    smack. To be honest, I dislike the dialogue there; it does not really fit. Anyway,
    fragmented Irenicus was also dispatched, but then I hit a bug: Irenicus would refuse
    to die now. Right now as I type this, Irenicus is standing still, his flame aura is also
    gone and he gets +20 damage per party member (kind of) per round, and skeleton warriors
    also whack him down. Nothing happens, he refuses to die. So now I am stuck in an
    infinite loop as Irenicus has become immortal.

I actually believe that this specific bug (infinite loop) is not the fault of Tactics
    Remix, because I had this bug before, and I am quite sure that this bug also came when
    Tactics Remix was NOT installed. Either way that was my end fight now, as I can not
    resume the storyline.

Reallife occupies me for now, so I can not do any other run for several months (I
    knew this beforehand already), so I will probably be inactive for several months.

I still would consider changing this fight, though. For one, I think it is too
    difficult overall, even though I now know how to prevail. The bug in regards to
    Immortal Irenicus is annoying, though - probably not the fault of TR, but this
    is a general problem of key fights that specify one distinct outcome (death of
    Irenicus), but then run into some side effect or secondary bug that prevent
    continuation of the story. The issue here is that many other fights are mostly
    optional, e. g. Kangaxx does not have to be killed, so you can ignore Kangaxx -
    ut for the storyline, one has to kill Irenicus, and if the bug hits again, then
    one can not progress. And then it is not easy to find out who is responsible for
    a bug.

Having said that, I would probably do a few changes:

1) IF Irenicus is to be fragmented, then I would make this, and only this as
    the key objective and key event. E. g. make the fight about his fragments.
    All the other summonables won't show up in this particular fight.

2) Extending on 1), the other enemies could show up elsewhere. For instance,
    wraiths + wraith king could help Irenicus when he is trying to destroy the
    tree of life; that would also be easier to reason about, e. g. Irenicus got
    in help from his wraith king ally here after raiding the elven city. The
    dragon that he now has, though, I would probably not put in at all. The rest
    isn't as bad (beholder, lich), so it's mostly the dragon that is more annoying.
    Or the dragon can be put to where the other new dragons appear, e. g. that
    dragonteeth pass; or another area to the west of it, including a cave with
    more dragons.

Right now everything seems to be stacked on top in regard to this mod:

- Irenicus gets his summons in.
    - If you defeat him and his summons, you are forced into a 1:1, for no logical
    reason at all (I also disliked that a lot).
    - Then you have to defeat the fragments too.

It just seems to stack too much together, which is quite distinct to most
    of the other modifications that Tactics Remix features.

I should also say that while Crucible was quite difficult, it actually was
    significantly less annoying than that Improved Irenicus part of Tactics Remix,
    even with multiple planetars or demon knights with mirror images.

Anyway, see you folks in a few months.
    @shevy123456 , I am not going to make the difficulty easier.

What version of the mod are you using and can you provide your weidu log? What other creatures did you experience the bug with where it would lock up a cutscene?

What creature is not spawning in the bridge district? Regarding the lich in the docks, that could either be an install order issue or timing issue.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,380
    The mod should be super difficult. The easier option, should be not installing it.