Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Longtooth decided to wipe out all the ankheg that he could find in the area where he killed Sonner. To do this safely he used command a lot. This meant that usually he had to sleep after every two ankheg. However, he reached level 5 and could now probably be able to take on three one after the other. He was able to take on two at a time and prevail. He discovered that his Spiritual Hammer Weapon is useless as it never struck the enemy. However getting a +1 flail from Sonner's body meant that the ankheg's were at a great disadvantage. He has now gone to the FAI to rest and will then go to sell his ankheg shells. Current reputation is 16.

The basilisks are next on the agenda.
    EnuhalAerakarStummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    Tough break @Wise_Grimwald - good thing it's easy to start a new game!
    Wise_GrimwaldBlackravenCrevsDaak
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    aldain said:

I try to cast Cassius' Minor Sequencer on Anomen, but for some reason, it fails (it always seems to do this when loaded with Invisibility and not targetted at the caster... why? There's no reason for it).

What was the other spell in the sequencer (assuming you didn't have 2 x invisibility)? If that was self only, like mirror image, that wouldn't work on someone else.
    Serg_BlackStrider
  • aldainaldain Member Posts: 303
    Grond0 said:

aldain said:

I try to cast Cassius' Minor Sequencer on Anomen, but for some reason, it fails (it always seems to do this when loaded with Invisibility and not targetted at the caster... why? There's no reason for it).

What was the other spell in the sequencer (assuming you didn't have 2 x invisibility)? If that was self only, like mirror image, that wouldn't work on someone else.
    Indeed, the other spell was Mirror Image. I've tested a Minor Sequencer with Invisibility and Luck, however.. and that still will fail if targetted on someone besides the caster. I'd argue that the desirable outcome should be that the spell/spells in the sequencer that is caster only fails, while the rest work (assuming you are close enough, in case the remaining spell/spells are touch range... and Cassius was standing right next to Anomen).

Anyway, I knew it would happen since I've tested it before, but figured I might as well hope against hope.
    Grond0Wise_GrimwaldSerg_BlackStrider
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Flashburn Just wondering who Kryn Darkflame is. The name doesn't ring a bell.