Skip to content

Mod that will allow me multi and dual class all classes and kits

10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
I do not usually use mods but i really like the idea of being able to multi and dual class all classes and kits. Is their a mod available that will allow me to do this and how does it work I am a complete novice when it comes to this sort of thing. I am playing on a laptop using steam.

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    No. The allowable multi-class options are hard-coded in the engine.
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    what about duling from a kit class into another kit class?
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @10Bazza11, you wont be able to multi or dual all of them, but Tweaks Anthology has an option that might suit some of your needs (removes the racial restrictions). It will download as an .exe file so direct it to your BG game folder. When installed, run 'setup-cdtweaks.exe' and it will open a readme file. Select and enjoy.

Another option is to use either EEKeeper or Nearinfinity to change the classes.

You wont be able to go from one speciallty kit to another though.

Gus
    Gusinda said:

@10Bazza11, you wont be able to multi or dual all of them, but Tweaks Anthology has an option that might suit some of your needs (removes the racial restrictions). It will download as an .exe file so direct it to your BG game folder. When installed, run 'setup-cdtweaks.exe' and it will open a readme file. Select and enjoy.

Another option is to use either EEKeeper or Nearinfinity to change the classes.

You wont be able to go from one speciallty kit to another though.

Gus

Thanks for your help Gusinda I will give this a go.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @10Bazza11

There are some mods that have kits for multiclasses. From the top of my head, I can recommend Might and Guile, Faiths and Powers and Deities of Faerûn.

There's also a mod that allows a non-kitted character to dual-class into a kit.
    Raduziel said:

@10Bazza11

There are some mods that have kits for multiclasses. From the top of my head, I can recommend Might and Guile, Faiths and Powers and Deities of Faerûn.

There's also a mod that allows a non-kitted character to dual-class into a kit.

Thank you Raduziel, this seems to exactly what I am looking for.
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 228
    An easy alternate method:
    Play with a non kitted character ready for dualing to a kit. When you want dual, do it. Then export you character.

Then use lvl1 npcs v2: it allow to kit an exported character. Add a kit to your character (second or first class), then import it in the game (remove the non kitted, import instead the kitted one : same xp, same items, but kitted :) )

that work also with multiclassed exported characters.

-------------------------------

Another more difficulte way: (need Near Infinity and EE keeper)

1. Play a non kitted class ready for dual. Then save your game BEFORE dualing.
    2. Open near infinity, find the Kit.ids and look for the number of the kit you want to add to your character (for exemple, 400E for the jester).
    3. Then, in EEkeeper, add that number in "characteristics -> kit" in the character you want to kit. Save.
    4. Save the modified save, load it in the game and then dual the character. If well done, the character is kitted.

I have used this method many times for : Thief->entropist, Warrior->Cleric of Tempus, Warrior->Shapeshifter, and the powerfull warrior->preacher of flames.