Skip to content

[MOD] Dark Side of the Sword Coast for BG:EE

Red_CarnelianRed_Carnelian Member Posts: 83
edited January 2023 in BG:EE Mods
DSotSC v1.02 for BGEE and SOD.

Dark Side of the Sword Coast adds many new quests and new NPCs to join your adventures.

This version fixes the introduction screen after meeting Jetlaya and also provides support for the World Map.

The file you want from the download server is dsotscv102.zip.
Download DSotSC v1.02

Compatibility: I have tested DSotSC with Dark Horizons, NTotSC and The Stone of Askavar with the Worldmap mod installed as well without any issues.
Post edited by Red_Carnelian on
ZaghoulGusindaStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    Congratulations!
    If you say currently not compatible with the World Map mod, will this be added soon? And how is travelling to new areas realized currently?
  • Red_CarnelianRed_Carnelian Member Posts: 83
    Yes most likely when I've figured out how to do it. The code block for this looks as follows.

// Forest of Forgotten Souls
    // add links from these area(s) to the new area
    ACTION_DEFINE_ASSOCIATIVE_ARRAY toNewArea BEGIN
    "AR2400" => "ExitC012" // Peldvale
    "AR3000" => "ExitC012" // Spiderwood
    "AR2900" => "ExitC012" // Larswood
    "AR1900" => "ExitC012" // Bandit Camp
    "ARC011" => "ExitC012" // Wood of Sharp Teeth
    "ARC012" => "ExitC012" // East Wood of Sharp Teeth
    END

// add links from the new area to these area(s)
    ACTION_DEFINE_ASSOCIATIVE_ARRAY fromNewArea BEGIN
    "AR2400" => "ExitC011" // Peldvale
    "AR3000" => "CDNorthExit" // Spiderwood
    "AR2900" => "ExitSW" // Larswood
    "AR1900" => "ExitNW" // Bandit Camp
    "ARC011" => "ExitC012" // Wood of Sharp Teeth
    "ARC012" => "ExitC013" // East Wood of Sharp Teeth
    END

// East Wood of Sharp Teeth
    // calls the function and returns the worldmap entry number for the new area
    LAUNCH_ACTION_FUNCTION sc#addWmpAre
    INT_VAR mapIcon = 27 // map icon
    xCoord = 890 // x coordinate
    yCoord = 416 // y coordinate
    tTime = 2 // travel time *4, so two means eight hours
    inclSv = 1 // include saved games bool: 1 means yes and 0 means no
    STR_VAR areName = "ARC013" // area reference, like "AR0700"
    strName = "" // area name, like "Waukeen's Promenade"
    strDesc = "" // area description which will show up when hovering the area on the worldmap

END
  • saber0saber0 Member Posts: 84
    What does this mean?

ERROR: illegal 7-byte write (GONSHM) offset 1500 of 1396-byte file AR5103.ARE
    ERROR: [AR5103.ARE] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("AR5103.ARE: write out of bounds"))
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Dark Side of the Sword Coast For Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Version 1.01], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 476 files for [DS/SETUP-DS.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 476 files for [DS/SETUP-DS.TP2] component 0.
    ERROR: Failure("AR5103.ARE: write out of bounds")
    PLEASE email the file SETUP-DS.DEBUG to http://www.baldursgatemods.com
    Using Language [English]
    does this have to do with me having a mac?
    Most likely as it's not an issue on Windows. I have no idea how to fix that particular problem. Someone with more experience of BGEE on a Mac may help.
  • BrokenkatanaBrokenkatana Member Posts: 47
    I just installed Dark Side on my Mac without any issues. So maybe his issue is with another mod or not using a clean installation? Also thanks Red, Askvar is one of my favorite mods and I'm looking forward to playing this.
    yeah no idea why it's haopening
  • MacilrilleMacilrille Member Posts: 6
    Big World Setup cannot find or install DS, and when I try to do so myself, I get the following error message:

ERROR locating resource for 'APPEND'
    Resource [BDDIALOG.2DA] not found in KEY file:
    [./chitin.key]

ERROR Installing [Dark Side of the Sword Coast For Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Version 1.01b], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 3027 files for [DS/SETUP-DS.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 3027 files for [DS/SETUP-DS.TP2] component 0.
    ERROR: Failure("resource [BDDIALOG.2DA] not found for 'APPEND'")
    PLEASE email the file SETUP-DS.DEBUG to http://www.baldursgatemods.com
    Using Language [English]

So I tried to look for the file myself online, but it is nowhere to be found.

Anybody with a solution?
    edited February 2019
    Which file where you looking for? If you mean the DSotSC mod package for BG:EE, it would be here: http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=197 (EDIT: adding links seems to be broken). That's veryion 1.01, though, as far as I can see, so I don't know where you have your version 1.01b from.

Is it possible that you are on BG:EE without the SoD expansion? That would explain he error message.
    Hey Jastey
    I am not certain either. I have tried both though, but can again. I have SOD, as far as I know. I get the option to play it in the selection menu and I paid for it, so I assume I have it.
    Ah, yes, I think in plain SoD there is no "BDDIALOG.2da" since the banter are scripted as texts above the NPCs' heads while they are walking through the area ("DisplayStringHead").
    This would be a bug report for SoD, then - the BDDIALOG.2da needs to be created first if not present. Tagging @Red_Carnelian
    The 101 worked though.

Now Stratagems is giving me trouble, I shall head to that thread. Thanks for your help.
  • KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    edited March 2019
    I'm not too familiar with coding, but one way to solve the area transition issue is looking at how other mods handled this in order for it to be compatible with the worldmap.

I would ask K4thos or someone else very familiar with the worldmap scripting and see how you can go about this if he is familiar with this kind of thing @Red_Carnelian
  • amberCoffeeCatamberCoffeeCat Member Posts: 90
    edited March 2019
    Hiya! I got similar issues when trying to install DSotSC using BWS. I ended up just installing it manually though, and everything worked, except...
    1) when I imported the saves into SoD, all proficiencies of my characters disappeared
    2) again iun SoD, I got a DSotSC narrative when I left BG instead of proper chapter 8 one

Just so you know :-)
    I'll be having another look at this over Easter with the intention of making it compatible with BWS and the world map. I think I know what's causing the narrative issue but I have no idea about the disappearance of character proficiences when importing saves, that sounds like a game related compatibility issue.
    raelcari
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,269
    @Red_Carnelian Forget about BWS, if you want, provide optional things for Project Infinity like metadata or Delta Updates
    raelcari
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited April 2019
    With regard to the DSoSC mod, I have enrolled Jet'Laya in the party and gone to East Pelvale and am wanting to go to the area where her sister is, but it hasn't appeared on the map. Could somebody tell me what the area name is that we should be going to, so that I can key in that area?

ps I may have found the answer above. Will check and come back.

It looks as if before installation, I should have added some text to the mod. However as a temporary solution I am thinking that C:MoveToArea("XXXXXX") might work if I knew the values for XXXXXX. Am I right, and if so, does anyone know the value of XXXXXX?

Another question

When I next install DSotSC on my EE Mod Setup should I use DSotSC106.zip?
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    DSoSC and NTotSC areas not appearing on map is because incompatibility with Dragonspear UI. Uninstall Dragonspear UI main component and they should be visible.
    Sadly DSoSC area is crashing my game. Mod is a crashfest to tell the truth.
    NTotSC on the other hand is working flawlessly.
    StummvonBordwehrWise_Grimwald
    edited April 2019
    InKal wrote: »
    DSoSC and NTotSC areas not appearing on map is because incompatibility with Dragonspear UI. Uninstall Dragonspear UI main component and they should be visible.
    Sadly DSoSC area is crashing my game. Mod is a crashfest to tell the truth.
    NTotSC on the other hand is working flawlessly.

DSoSC has always had problems even before EE etc. The only reason that it is still around is that it is a good mod. I was however saddened when they nerfed the dragon near Nashkel. That was a challenging battle.

Cannot find Dragonspear UI.

Here is Weidu Log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24600
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~SETUP-DARKHORIZONSBGEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Dark Horizons" Mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: BG:EE v213 BWP Fix
    ~DS/SETUP-DS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast For Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Version 1.01: 1.01
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keelor the Dwarf: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Will O'Hara NPC: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Fighting Encounters: 3.1.1
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): v3.00
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Raise the XP cap: v3.00
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v18
    ~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9 BWP Fix
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v15
    ~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): 2.1
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.05
    ~KARATUR/SETUP-KARATUR.TP2~ #0 #0 // T'Was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur: v1 BWP fix
    ~SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE
    ~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.3
    ~SETUP-BGEEAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Armors for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.05
    ~SETUP-BGEEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.04
    ~SETUP-WMART.TP2~ #0 #0 // Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #42 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #62 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #72 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.0
    ~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v12.0 BETA 3
    ~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v10
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v4
    ~K9SHARTEELNPC/SETUP-K9SHARTEELNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Shar-Teel NPC Mod: v1.3
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 12
    ~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v4.0 BETA 7
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: 14
    ~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1 BWP Fix
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: v2.3
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Valerie/Isra crossmod banter?: v2.3
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Gavin/Isra crossmod banter?: v2.3
    ~AURA_BG1/SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.94
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> Inquisitor
    ~SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
    ~VYND/SETUP-VYND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vynd for BGTutu, BGT and BG:EE: v2
    ~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.4
    ~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE: 1.1
    ~JINI/SETUP-JINI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jini Romance Mod (BGEE NPNPC) created by nullset: v2.3
    ~JINI/SETUP-JINI.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Mage/Thief Multiclass Imoen: v2.3
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: 2.7
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
    ~JKITS/SETUP-JKITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kenshei: v7
    ~JKITS/SETUP-JKITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Undead Eliminator: v7
    ~JKITS/SETUP-JKITS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Amazon: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install new spells -> Only add spells if not present from other mods: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix: 8.1
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v9
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Undead Predator (Ranger Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Holy Redeemer (Cleric Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Deathslayer (Wizard Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Undead Hunter Revision (Paladin Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Death Tricker (Thief Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Burial Defender (Fighter Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grave Mourner (Bard Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #7 // Circle Enforcer (Druid Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #8 // Jaheira, the Circle Enforcer: 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #9 // Pallid Mask (Monk Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Dreadful Witch (Shaman Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imprisoned Soul (Sorcerer Kit): 3.1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #110 // Move Ajantis: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #120 // Move Alora: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #130 // Move Coran: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #140 // Move Eldoth: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #150 // Move Faldorn: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #160 // Move Kivan: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #180 // Move Safana: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #190 // Move Shar-Teel: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #200 // Move Tiax: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #210 // Move Viconia: v3.0
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Standardize Poison Immunity: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Free Action does not prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Improved Haste Spells: 1.7
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // More bandit scalps: 1.7
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.7
    ~XANSNEWGROOVE/SETUP-XANSNEWGROOVE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's New Groove for Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear, Version 2.0+
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.3
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC kit choices: v3.4
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #3000 // multiclass kit choice: v3.4
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BWS_FINAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make quick-logged WeiDU-entries visible
    StummvonBordwehr
    Please refer to the compatibility note at the top of the thread. Currently this version does not support the worldmap mod. I'm working on a new version that will support this. You will have to wait a little longer.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • evildevil97evildevil97 Member Posts: 93
    I'm having trouble finding the Nashkel dragon. I got the quest(s) regarding it. My understanding was it was in the same map as Samuel the Deserter. I scoped through that area, and found the NPC who wants to join to fight it, but not the dragon itself. Is he necessary to spawn it? If so, disregard. But otherwise, I see no dragon. First possible Dark Side bug in my install. (Never game it a shot before for some reason.)
    The Dragon isn't out in the open like it was, it is in a cave whose entrance is near to where all the Gibberlings are.
    StummvonBordwehrevildevil97
    edited April 2019
    Please refer to the compatibility note at the top of the thread. Currently this version does not support the worldmap mod. I'm working on a new version that will support this. You will have to wait a little longer.

OK, Thanks
  • evildevil97evildevil97 Member Posts: 93
    The Dragon isn't out in the open like it was, it is in a cave whose entrance is near to where all the Gibberlings are.
    Thanks. Still couldn't find an entrance anywhere, so I console'd my way in. (Found the area number in NI.) Something definitely fudged up a bit in my install with that, but at the end of the day, I was able to finish the quest, so that's the important thing.
    Wise_Grimwald
    Just wondering if the current dragon is the original one or the nerfed one. I loved the original one as it was quite a battle, but doable. Also being optional, it could be avoided if players thought that it was too hard.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Hello,
    is it possible to remove the xp drain of the undeads that are in Jet'Laya's Quest?
    Why would you do that? It is the main thing that makes it a challenge.
    Isn't the xp drain permanent?
    There is no restoration type spell in the temples for BGEE unlike BG2EE to my knowledge. However the Lesser Restoration priest spell and Negative Plane Protection will provide some safegaurds against the undead.
    edited May 2019
    Understood. Thanks

By the way,

1) there is a text typo when you meet the girl at friendly arm inn.
    2) Skeleton lord are uber strong compared to what you meet. Either they need to get nerfed or they need to give you enough experience to be worth it.. I would say 8k but 16k wouldn't be bad either.