Skip to content

Your Party Screen Shots

12345679»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    sarevok57AerakarAedanVasculio
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    a roll of 96 with 18/00 STR, that is solid
    AerakarRaduzielMatthieu
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited August 2018
    @thespace
    What a lovely portrait for your character! May I ask you the source?
    BelgarathMTH
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    Lol great pic @sarevok57 with Irenicus and Firkraag. I'm wrapping up my SCS run and having problems with the TOB Ascension final battle (uggh) but ready to start your mod for IWD finally!
    sarevok57
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    brunardo said:

Lol great pic @sarevok57 with Irenicus and Firkraag. I'm wrapping up my SCS run and having problems with the TOB Ascension final battle (uggh) but ready to start your mod for IWD finally!

do note about that mod that you will need to run the 1.4 version of IWDEE for it to be compatible, if you run any version later strange things will happen
    yeah beamdog has a new version out right so got make sure I dont update then. Thanks for letting me know Sarevok
    sarevok57
    I'm also getting smoked on Ascension SCS TOB final battle

My set up includes 20 skull traps that hit Abazigal, Balthazar, and illasera and a time stop that is right on Sarevok which allows Haer to put a mind circlet on him and would imprison Yaga but after many attempts letting Balthazar run loose who would run through my party, especially in time stop and would heal or sunfire on himself...imprisoning him was top priority then to yaga...the problem is this kills them and brings in AMelyssan and with my party which includes my PC cleric/mage, sarevok, Dorn in Big MS with 229HP & a dupe, Korgan, edwin also with a dupe, and imoen that I brought in when she turned into the slayer and leave Solafein up by the top and bring him back into the party after one of my NPC's get chunked as this happens at some point...With this party of like 8 NPCs, summons, and dupes I still cant handle Amellysan, illasera, sendai, and abazigal (he's the next biggest problem), especially when the demons start to pile up...Any Advice guys?
    Aerakarsarevok57BlackravenVasculio
    Aerakar
  • AaezilAaezil Member Posts: 178
    Do people actually play with those awful ugly character outlines enabled?
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    @thespace - proper end for that scumbag. ;)
    sarevok57
  • NecroscopeNecroscope Member Posts: 38
    The health pip bars, black outlines and unique colored circles are all the first to go when I do a run through.
    BelgarathMTHAerakarVasculio
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    I'm currently running a Dark Moon Monk named Annick with an evil party consisting of Viconia, Eldoth, Dorn, Shar-Teel and... Rasaad. Annick initially teamed up with Rasaad, who unlike her, was very open about his beliefs, so she could learn about the other side. He hasn't been able to convince her of the validity of his views. In her world the winners are not the righteous but the strong, and Annick is out there to win.

During his personal quest Viconia and Annick started trying to win poor Rasaad over to the dark side:

He's not buying it yet, but maybe the death of his brother Gamaz, and the realization that he fell thanks to the party will be his moment of awakening to the truth, much like Gorion's death was to her.
    bon003GusindaAerakarVasculio
    lol Sneezy & bashful died :smile:
    AerakarVasculio
  • NiakharaNiakhara Member Posts: 2

Do not know if this is a legal post in this thread but ever since the gift of LOB mode and a little modding I have been able to bring on my BG dream teams without losing the challenge. Here is a little Girl Power theme: Tankarill: Dragon Disciple with two handed sword skill. Kyrelia: Day walking vampire shadowdancer with two-weapon skills in daggers. Sulesia: The half-giant berserker. Celine: Aasimar ranger-cleric with Axe skill. Sunai: A cleric/mage Solar Incarnate, and Antaria; A shaman Sirine. Bon appetit. They took of wth 89000 xp and already-won-gear and yet LOB will kick my A if I am sloppy with the combats.

sarevok57BlackravenbrunardoRAM021