Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Your Party Screen Shots

124»

Comments

• brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 346
    This is a great thread, going to have to include my BWS EET playthrough I just started as Im just getting to nashkel...
    AerakarArtonathespace
  • thespacethespace Member Posts: 946
    edited April 14
    Doing some business with Bentley while the guards handle Tarnesh's mirror images ;)

Papa_Lousarevok57Artona
  • blackchimesblackchimes Member Posts: 323
    edited April 16
    The party has been assembled! Kind of.

In their endless drive to implement changes no one ever asked for, Beamdog decided that what BG:EE needed was spawns based not only on average party level but also party size. Which is a major setback for anyone soloing the game.

But there is a way out - it seems that Beamdog forgot to add a check whether or not the party members are actually still alive... so you can still get the full-size spawns, if only you travel with a troupe of vengeful spirits.
    thespacesarevok57HalfCelestialBlackraven
  • HalfCelestialHalfCelestial Member Posts: 127

The party has been assembled! Kind of.

In their endless drive to implement changes no one ever asked for, Beamdog decided that what BG:EE needed was spawns based not only on average party level but also party size. Which is a major setback for anyone soloing the game.

But there is a way out - it seems that Beamdog forgot to add a check whether or not the party members are actually still alive... so you can still get the full-size spawns, if only you travel with a troupe of vengeful spirits.

Insightful! Thank you for that tip. It's probably not an error by Beamdog. After all, party members can die. Dropping the difficulty of a battle because one or two of your party members died in the previous battle and you couldn't resurrect them before doesn't seem like a sensible move.
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 346
    Put this from an older thread I just added- My first screenshot doing a Mellisan/Amelyssan run (what if she started killing the bhaalspawn out of candlekeep and taking their essence...Starting her as cleric LE and wanted to try Helm and will dual her to mage probly close to end of SOD - ALso my first BWS.Modded run!

sarevok57Aerakarthespace
124»