Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Your Party Screen Shots

12346»

Comments

• thespacethespace Member Posts: 987
    edited July 22
    If Garrick is to continue to hang with the stealth posse.

Aerakartbone1Skarose
  • LoldrupLoldrup Member Posts: 160
    edited July 24
    thespace said:

Garrick single handedly took out a den of Ogre Magi, while the party stood outside and smoked. The ogres did manage to get a confusion off on him, but were unable to find him while he shook off his confusion and plotted their death.

how could he become invisible after being confused?
  • thespacethespace Member Posts: 987
    Loldrup said:

thespace said:

Garrick single handedly took out a den of Ogre Magi, while the party stood outside and smoked. The ogres did manage to get a confusion off on him, but were unable to find him while he shook off his confusion and plotted their death.

how could he become invisible after being confused?
    He wasn't invisible. He just lucked out that he managed to wander out of their sight in the commotion and his confusion. They didn't find him until it was too late ;)
    Aerakarbrunardo
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 376

Thought I'd give an update from midway through the game when Sharteel and Dorn duked it out...close duel but she got the better lol

Epic end to final fight as almost got wiped out at the beginning then accidentally stepped on lightning trap which smoked Sarevok & xzar
    Aerakarthespace
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 557
    Okay, my Baldur's Gate fatigue is oficially over and I know no better way to celebrate than to go on an adventure with hopeless bunch of misfits:

AerakarVolatile
12346»