Skip to content

Your Party Screen Shots

Comments

• LoldrupLoldrup Member Posts: 291
    edited July 2017
    thespace said:

Garrick single handedly took out a den of Ogre Magi, while the party stood outside and smoked. The ogres did manage to get a confusion off on him, but were unable to find him while he shook off his confusion and plotted their death.

how could he become invisible after being confused?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Aerakarbrunardo
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    lol thats hilarious...never got those great wild surges with neera...still never seen the cow from the sky too
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    but sweet spoils though:

and another gold piece run completed, with one of my favourite team make ups; The Multiple Multiples
    next stop: SoA

AerakarbrunardoJuliusBorisov
    ah v1.3, I still have that version on my laptop, one of the better versions in my opinion

also if you are going solo, the necklaces of missiles is a GREAT item, infact MVI ( most valuable item ) for a solo game in my opinion, you can even get 3 of them in BG the city
    Grum[Deleted User]Aerakar
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    sarevok57 said:

ah v1.3, I still have that version on my laptop, one of the better versions in my opinion

also if you are going solo, the necklaces of missiles is a GREAT item, infact MVI ( most valuable item ) for a solo game in my opinion, you can even get 3 of them in BG the city

Indeed. I am thinking at this point that the 'main' items for this run are going to be...

Gauntlets of +1 hit +2 damage
    Shield Amulet
    One Gift Lost
    Lots and lots of magical darts (Stunning and poison)

Going to abuse the heck out of selling/buying to recharge them
    Aerakarsarevok57
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    brunardo said:

lol thats hilarious...never got those great wild surges with neera...still never seen the cow from the sky too

In my time playing with Neera, I got 2 fun wild surges.

The first was when she accidentally summoned a demon. At low levels all you can do is run.

I also had her destroy my reputation with a falling cow. Was in Nashekel. She cast a spell...and a cow fell from the sky. Killed a good portion of the town and sent my reputation down to 1 immediately. It really was a "wtf" moment.
    [Deleted User]Aerakarsarevok57
    Have you seen the actress that voices Neera...Take a look @Grum and @tbone1...I would let her drop a cow on me anyday of the week ;)
    [Deleted User]
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited September 2017
    Canon playthrough. PC is a chaotic good half-orc Eldritch Knight (fighter/mage kit). Party members get swapped in and out for quests and encounters but the canon party is core.

Thread here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66071/lets-try-this-again-half-orc-eldritch-knight-pc-lob-scs-roleplay-tons-of-mods

sarevok57AerakarJuliusBorisovVasculio
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    brunardo said:

Have you seen the actress that voices Neera...Take a look @Grum and @tbone1...I would let her drop a cow on me anyday of the week ;)

But as a wise man once said, after more than one adult beverage:

Look, you can meet a woman who is awesome: sexy, smart, funny, nice, a good head on her shoulders, doesn't need money, everything. I guarantee you there is some guy out there who got sick of her sh*t.
    And you can say the same thing about any guy, of course.
    AndreaColombo
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    That was a random drop?! Do you have anyone using spears per chance?
    unfortunately not this time
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    edited September 2017
    Is this a thing they normally do, and if it is has it always been the case? I don't think I ever got anything but lvl 1 spells, gold and jewels/jewelry from these guys but playing bg2 again for the first time in a while they gave me a +1 chainmail.
    well what happens is that the goblins drop a RNDTRE02 and what that is if im not mistaken is a basically a random treasure 1 with a chance to have better stuff, random treasure 1 being: level 1 spells, low level gems/necklaces or 1-15 gold

but every once in a while they will drop a higher level spell ( I've seen true sight, mislead, conjure lesser air elemental ) and I've seen them drop a suit of plate mail, and I believe even one time ago I've seen them drop a dagger +2

plus they might drop the odd potions like potion of mind focusing; healing; insight; elixir of health or perhaps some arrows/bullets/bolts +1 x5

so what must have happened is that the game "rolled" and hit the "higher level table" then "rolled" to see what type of treasure it would be and landed on weapon, and then it "rolled" again and I guess spear +3 is on the weapon list, I know that spear +2 is also on the weapon list because I found one of them in the underdark with the same playthrough:

spears, spears, everywhere
    Aerakar[Deleted User]JuliusBorisovVasculio
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    @Skarose Where did you get your Baeloth portrait? It's excellent!

I'll have to get some of my former playthroughs posted up here too. Thanks for sharing everyone.
    sarevok57AerakarSkaroseJuliusBorisov
    edited September 2017
    My first character (on this laptop) was Caitlyn. Very much the product of her upbringing, Caitlyn is a fiercely intelligent and pragmatic young woman. The lessons taught to her by Gorion and her access to knowledge in Candlekeep allowed her to excel from early adolescence as a Mage. Her precocious habits would eventually provoke her to disdain some of her less ambitious peers.

Caitlyn is not daunted by Gorion's death upon leaving Candlekeep: she is too clever to ever be helpless. She quickly applies her mental acuity to create a satisfactory situation for herself and turns her attention towards the troubling circumstances surrounding Naskhel. Soon enough the young Mage has cherry picked companions from among the most competent that she meets and must turn their efforts towards thwarting The Iron Throne and comprehending the strange dreams which entitle her to powers beyond those she earns through logical mental assertion.

As magic capable of challenging her expanding mind becomes further and further out of reach - and the attempts on her life continue to intensify in difficulty - Caitlyn becomes impatient. How tedious it is to limit one's genius by the availability of the resources afforded by luck. The Bhaalspawn turns her focus towards honing her other skills, forever willing to master what is necessary to remain self-sufficient. As ever, Caitlyn's hard work rewards her, and through the taciturn co-ordination of the resources she has amassed, the young Mage-turned-Thief dismantles The Iron Throne and slays Sarevok.

AerakarJuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHVasculio
    And this was my second, Tarric. For lack of knowing otherwise, most assumed that Tarric's eccentricities sprang from the conflict of man and Elf that shone in every aspect of his behaviour and features. Wilder than befits a child in Candlekeep, Tarric was quickly dismissed from studying the scrolls of his foster father. Physical labour occupied much of Tarric's time in his youth.

Tarric grows angry at the unjust death of Gorion upon their departure from Candlekeep. It is instinct, not intelligence, that pushes Tarric forward on his quest. He dual-wields his wrath with short sword and axe, cutting down those who oppose him with violence - who was he to provoke their greed and malice? Dreams conspire in his mind: could it be a message from the Elves? The party that surrounds Tarric is one composed of fearless warriors whom he can respect, and those who speak with poetry: these latter placate and guide him in times of rage, and for their sophisticated diplomacy he harbours a different kind of respect than that extended to those that challenge his supremacy in combat.

Leaving the leaders of The Iron Throne bloody upon the floor of Candlekeep's libraries, Tarric drives forward in a rage to meet Sarevok. The misconceptions of the populace do not deter him. In failing to pander to their concerns or to evade their questions, the reputation of the Barbarian plummets whilst his quest for righteous retribution continues. Though the world does not acknowledge him as heroic, Tarric's companions know his actions have ultimately done good as they assist him in meeting his brother, Sarevok, who eventually falls in the face of Tarric's anger.

AerakarJuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHVasculio
    Been busy but here's an update from my Mellisan/Amelyssan run with her standing over Belhifet's corpse with some help from Caelar...Glint should be there too but think he got evaporated or chunked...

AerakarVasculio