Skip to content

Pet'o'graphics Poll: What is your snuggle affiliation?

KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
This is absolutely not a parody of already existing polls to measure the demographics of the Beamdog community ('tis drue, I swearz!). The poll is not anonymous by default, so you're forced to discuss your pet's cuteness publicly for all the world to witness. Ha!
  1. Pet'o'graphics Poll: What is your snuggle affiliation?19 votes
    1. Lizards & Snakes
      10.53%
    2. Turtles & Tortoises
        5.26%
    3. Frogs & Toads
        0.00%
    4. Newts & Salamanders
        0.00%
    5. Shrimps & Crawfishes
        0.00%
    6. Snails & Slugs
        5.26%
    7. Fresh- & Saltwater Fishes
        0.00%
    8. Spiders & Scorpions
        0.00%
    9. Birds & Dinosaurs
        5.26%
    10. Furballs go here
      73.68%
[Deleted User]ZaghoulProontBlackravenRavenslight

Comments

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Xenomorphs
    ThacoBell[Deleted User]ProontRavenslight
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    There should have been an "All of the above" option. I love all creatures, except cats, the jerks (also I'm allergic). Voted furball since my great childhood pet was a dog. Fun fact: he almost hit the world record for the longest living dog.
    lefreut[Deleted User]BlackravenRavenslight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ThacoBellProontBlackravenRavenslight
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Do catgirl waifus qualify as furballs? Maybe not... A tough pick between cat and dog then, but at least both fit the option.
    [Deleted User]ThacoBellRavenslight
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    edited January 2019
    Snuggling?

Look at that happy Lil face!

Balrog99ThacoBellsarevok57Proont
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    sarevok57 said:

lets see:

Socks in a box:

then we used to have "pet" wasps hanging in our backyard until they met brake cleaner:

and then the actual pet spider i used to have in my bathroom that just vanished one day:

The cat may have played a part in the disappearance of the spider. Speaking from experience...
    ProontLadyRhian[Deleted User]
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    All of the above!

I never met a critter that I didn’t like. Though admittedly, there are some that I prefer
    to love from afar… ;)
    Balrog99ProontThacoBell[Deleted User]
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Balrog99 said:

sarevok57 said:

lets see:

Socks in a box:

then we used to have "pet" wasps hanging in our backyard until they met brake cleaner:

and then the actual pet spider i used to have in my bathroom that just vanished one day:

The cat may have played a part in the disappearance of the spider. Speaking from experience...
    hahaha, i don't think it was Socks I've never seen her eat spiders or have any interest in doing so, also she doesn't come visit my "dungeon" ( since my downstairs door is always closed off from the upstairs and i don't let the pets come into my area ) i think what actually happened is the spider just died from starvation or unless it found it's way to my room i probably ate it in my sleep, or perhaps it found it's way outside
    Balrog99ProontRavenslight
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    sarevok57 said:

Balrog99 said:

sarevok57 said:

lets see:

Socks in a box:

hahaha, i don't think it was Socks I've never seen her eat spiders or have any interest in doing so, also she doesn't come visit my "dungeon" ( since my downstairs door is always closed off from the upstairs and i don't let the pets come into my area ) i think what actually happened is the spider just died from starvation or unless it found it's way to my room i probably ate it in my sleep, or perhaps it found it's way outside
    They slip down drains sometimes too. I've seen a bigger one than I thought would fit do it once!
    sarevok57ProontRavenslight
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    ah, makes sense, that's probably exactly what happened, those type of spiders usually like damp places, although i don't have them in my basement anymore, just before christmas of 2017 my entire basement flooded and i got the whole thing renovated and now my basement looks pretty and doesn't have them odd "damp" spots anymore
    Balrog99
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Python regius are such great pets:
    • You feed them four to two times a month (depending on their age)
    • They don't smell, bite, not even hiss at you like some other pythons.
    • And, best of all: they can get well over 30 years old!
    I'm keeping myself a natural morph: her name is Zalika, which is Swahili and means "little queen".
    [Deleted User]ProontThacoBell
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Magpies. Wish it was legal to own them (and that they could still thrive being domestic ofc).
    ProontThacoBell[Deleted User]
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited January 2019
    I'm not very fond of animals as pets, yet I deeply love wildlife and am very grieved by this: Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970

I love animals, I hate the vermin animal homo sapiens, basically. The bitter irony that 'homo sapiens' means 'wise man'.
    KamigoroshiLudwig_IIProont
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    On a side note: Homo sapiens make for terrible, terrible pets indeed. Not even in their squishy larvae state.
    Homo neanderthalensis were a far better choice back in the day. And cuter to boot. But that new breed? Nah...
    ProontSkatan
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    ^Reminds me of this classic picture

Balrog99ZaghoulProont