Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora, flickering in and out of consciousness, thinks to herself "Edwin sounds like he got out of bed on the wrong side this morning." Then it all goes black again.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Sorry, waiting on @Nonnahswriter wanting to see what she will do. Heal, bandage...?
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    OOC: Foolish cleric has had school and life to attend to. (I don't think I'd mentioned it here; I started taking online classes at the start of January.)

Aerie had already healed Arkanis, did her second heal for Anomen ever go off? If not, she'll heal Anomen. If she's already healed Anomen, then she'll try healing whoever has the least amount of HP.
    DM sez: Sorry! I hope you are doing well in school!
    Minion, roll 1d8 for Aerie Heal Anomen.
    Anomen gains back 7 points.
    Okay, since everyone else has gone, the Werewolf gets a chance to go.

Minion, roll 1d20 for werewolf bite.
    No, she misses.

Okay. Minion, roll 1d10 for Werewolf init
    Minon, roll 1d10 for party init.

Does anyone want to go back to the old way (me rolling dice) vs. Mini-onion the dice roller? It might be faster.
    OOC: @LadyRhian - I quite like rolling the dice using Minion. I get a kick each time as I wait to see what number turns up. Having said that, I think you should do whatever is most convenient for you. After all you are the one doing all the work (and you never know Alora might have better luck with you rolling the dice).
    Anyone else?

Minion, roll 1d10 for Werewolf init
    Minion, roll 1d10 for party init.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    OOC: I like rolling as well, even though minion despises us
    LOL. Okay. We'll keep Minion, even as he tries to kill you.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    OOC: i'm happy about rolling with @Minion , i like to live dangerously. Otherwise: Arkanis is just stabilized but unconscious, am i right?
    Yes. At the moment, you are bandaged by Aerie, so you're unconscious but not dying.
    OOC: Alora is unconscious and bleeding to death. Just in case anyone wants to do something about it!
    Good point! :)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    *Anomen is lying on the ground, feeling his life slowly drain away from him. This is it he says to himself. This is where he dies. A glorious battle against a werewolf and an evil cleric. Songs were surely going to be written about him as he laid down his life for those he was trying to protect. Content, he lets himself slip away until what feels like a medium size rodent, no a raccoon, start crawling over his body. What a nuisance he thought. Can’t it wait till he was dead. The feeling got right up to his nose as the animal’s whiskers brushed against his nose. Completely annoyed with the animal, Anomen flails his arms to try to knock the creature off of him.

He comes to and looks around. The evil cleric is dead beside him. What a marvelous sight knowing that good had triumphed over evil.^ He sees the rest of his party fighting the werewolf, then he notices the girl - laying slump on the ground. He thought to himself that as annoying as she is at least she is not a coward and is glad she is around.

He crawls over to her and attempts to bandage her up to keep her stable while thinking about where that raccoon ran off too. Must be fast creature.*

tl;dr Anomen bandages And attempts to stabilize Alora.

OOC: ^ yes I am fully aware our two evil companions were the ones who brought down the cleric. Let him have that delusion.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Tiax takes another swing at the werewolf!

Minion, roll 1d20 for another swing!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Ooc: "Swing loooow, sweet chaario-oot..."
    Tiax misses as the werewolf dodges his blow.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC Ok Miniow I choose you!

Minion, roll 1d20 and hit my new coat
    Minsc Hits!

Minion, roll 1d10+3 for Minsc Damage
    Though sorely hurt, the Werewolf is still up.
    "Take that you big bully!" shouts Alora as she emerges from her coma.
    Edward swings with his dagger again.

Minion, roll 1d20+1
    OMG, Edwin hits! (Just, but hey, a hit is a hit, right?)

Minion, roll 1d4+1 for Dagger Damage.
    And Edwin kills the Werewolf lady. Much joy abounded! ::cheering in the background::

Now that the Werewolf is dead, everyone breathes a deep sigh or relief.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Tiax gloats.
    Yes, and Tiax gloats.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC Edwin, the Barbarian :)
    Alora is very proud that her leadership, even while unconscious, brought about this famous victory. She is still too weak to move but she is very keen to search the bodies to see if they are carrying anything shiny.
This discussion has been closed.