"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    Grond0 wrote: »
    semiticgod wrote: »
    Solo Legacy of Bhaal Run: Frisky Bits the Archer
    Part 9

Death!

Hard luck @semiticgod - looks like a reason to go after Dushai next time :p.

I think freedom potion (Thalantyr has 3 I think) would also be a good alternative - this would also free up a ring slot if that were desired.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    A Potion of Freedom is definitely a good idea; I only refrained because I wanted to keep the movement rate bonus from the Boots of Speed, and didn't think I'd get caught off-guard by a Web Tangle spell. Does anyone know under what circumstances those Web Tangles come out? I don't think Sword Spiders or Phase Spiders ever use them.

My new plan is to not bother with Centeol in the first place, and just loot the container under stealth before using a Potion of Invisibility to escape. Centeol herself has no loot.
    Wise_Grimwald
    Hard luck, @Grond0. It's unfortunate to lose a run like that--they take so long to build up, but they can end so fast.

How do you convince Ferrusk to hand over the ankheg amulet? I've only been dimly aware of the existence of fighter-permitted summoning items, but they seem like a game-changer. The Stone Ally should be usable with just a couple of Potions of Genius, and only leveling up would forcibly unequip it. The Lesser Stone Golem appears to be immune to nonmagical weapons (!) as well as various disablers, which would make it a lovely tank against all kinds of critters.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    I can't remember the wording, but you need to get Ferrusk to talk about Hephernaan and then tell him about the plan to flood the prime material plane with devils.

I haven't tested whether the summoning items can be recharged, so in my last run I was keeping them all for use against Belhifet. I agree if they can be recharged there are a number of fights they could be useful - though I don't think an archer should need them.
    @Grond0: Need or no, I'd think they'd be great as decoys. You'd save a lot of time on kiting if you could lead enemies in a circle with a decoy rather than repeatedly running away from enemies to get enough space to fire arrows.
    @semiticgod that's so if you want to do all the content, but if you're just doing the required bits there's not much kiting required (and where it is you can usually charm an opponent instead of using summons).
    semiticgoddess
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member Posts: 920
    edited April 2019
    @semiticgod The web-tangle in SoD is an ability of the newly-introduced gargantuan spiders, which does make them quite dangerous. I'm not entirely sure, but I also think that they can use this ability more than one time, with only a relatively short cooldown, so attention is required at all time. Propably best to keep a free action item or potion active when dealing with them, though it's possible to kite them and only switch on the ring if you see the web tangle (requires quick fingers, but often my preferred strategy because I hate being without the boots of speed bonus).

Regarding summoning tems: Aside from the ankheg amulet (which can be gained either by helping or by killing Ferrusk) and the lesser stone golem, there's also of course the option to use the spectacles of spectacle on Reanndra in the eastern Dead Man's Pass to gain the great Ring of the Tiny Fiend (can summon mephits and has resistances on it). Also, if you kill the myconid elder on the outside underground river map, its bloom-sac can be used to summon myconids to your aid, so there's plenty of options, really. None of these are super powerful, but they can serve as a distraction for solo play.
    Post edited by Enuhal on
    StummvonBordwehrGrond0AerakarWise_Grimwald
    edited April 2019
    Web Tangle actually predates SoD. In vanilla BG2, Kitthix had it, and SCS gave the same ability to certain spiders--but I think it was only ever given to Huge Spiders and Giant Spiders, and the casting was inconsistent. Multiple spiders would never cast them simultaneously, sometimes they never seemed to cast them at all, any cooldown was rather long (or else it was strictly once per fight), and often the Web Tangle never had a valid target, and you'd see a dialog box message saying "Web Tangle" but not saying who the target was, and sometimes you could even see the Web Tangle projectile flying up north to a nonexistent destination. I was wondering if anyone knew how frequently SCS spiders used it, since the behavior I've seen is very erratic and unreliable.
    StummvonBordwehrAerakarWise_Grimwald
    @Grond0: Weird stuff with Davaeorn. Where'd you get that Ring of Fire Resistance before the Candlekeep catacombs? I thought the catacombs held the only one.

How do you get Hakt and Raemon to follow you out of the tent? I thought that you needed to be visible to order charmed enemies to attack you and therefore follow you through area transitions, but going visible for just a few frames would prompt Raemon's dialog and turn all of them hostile. Do you break invisibility while paused with the quick loot feature, order the charmed enemy to attack you, and then immediately leave the area after unpausing?
    Wise_Grimwald
  • jessejmcjessejmc Member Posts: 141
    edited April 2019
    Where'd you get that Ring of Fire Resistance before the Candlekeep catacombs?
    There's one in the Gibberling Mountains, east of Nashkel Mines.
    How do you get Hakt and Raemon to follow you out of the tent?
    I was able to charm Raemon in a run, and he never initiated dialogue. This also worked with Zhalimar Cloudwulfe on top of the Iron Throne, Prat in the caves, and Rahvin in the Undercity. After this I could use the Nymph's Cloak to charm the rest of the parties, then kill them one by one (or use them against Sarevok). Just make sure to save the one that initiates dialogue last, as they'll turn their whole party hostile.
    semiticgoddessStummvonBordwehr
    One of the Easter Egg stashes (with the ring) is in the gibberling map on the south-east corner - search the cliff wall to the south.

Raemon doesn't give his dialogue if he's charmed. I agree though you do need to get back out of sight quickly after attempting a charm to stay safe. This time I charmed Raemon first, so everyone else was then a free attempt. Last time though I did do Hakt first. I can't remember if I used the quick loot to go visible for that - I have done that, but typically for that sort of thing I drop an item on the ground and go to pick it up to break stealth. The item would have been on the tent exit point, meaning an extremely small delay between ordering Hakt to attack and exiting the tent.
    semiticgoddessWise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak
    I'm really unhappy about this. I tried charming Raemon and luring him outside, and while I got him killed, it wasn't enough. I ended up turning the whole camp hostile because Taurgosz confronts you outside and turns everyone hostile. I spent so much time running around, entering and exiting the area and picking off enemies by charming them, but eventually, when I finally went to grab the documents from the tent, the entire population of the bandit camp teleported across the map, entered the tent, and boxed me in. There was absolutely no escape.

Okay. So, if you want to lure out the enemies like that, you have to charm Taurgosz first and get him killed before you try to leave. Otherwise he can completely break the entire camp and make it impossible to burgle the tent without risking all the bandits teleporting into the tent and trapping you.

I'm really unhappy with this. @Grond0, @jessejmc, have you never had Taurgosz confront you outside? Did you always get rid of him before you tried luring people out of the tent?
    jessejmcWise_Grimwald
  • jessejmcjessejmc Member Posts: 141
    @semiticgod: I've only done it once, and I had charmed Taurgosz and fed him to skeletons first.
    I started over again and got past the early game stuff all the way to Baldur's Gate itself after 3 hours of gameplay (I have no idea how much time CTRL-J is saving me; it's gotta be a lot), but I'm starting to think posting a video of every single session is pointless if I have to re-start from Candlekeep every once in a while. That's a lot of hours of gameplay that just shows the same thing. Should I hold off on posting more videos until after I break through to SoD and possibly BG2, when there will be new stuff to show?
    Wise_Grimwald
    I'm really unhappy about this. I tried charming Raemon and luring him outside, and while I got him killed, it wasn't enough. I ended up turning the whole camp hostile because Taurgosz confronts you outside and turns everyone hostile. I spent so much time running around, entering and exiting the area and picking off enemies by charming them, but eventually, when I finally went to grab the documents from the tent, the entire population of the bandit camp teleported across the map, entered the tent, and boxed me in. There was absolutely no escape.

Okay. So, if you want to lure out the enemies like that, you have to charm Taurgosz first and get him killed before you try to leave. Otherwise he can completely break the entire camp and make it impossible to burgle the tent without risking all the bandits teleporting into the tent and trapping you.

I'm really unhappy with this. @Grond0, @jessejmc, have you never had Taurgosz confront you outside? Did you always get rid of him before you tried luring people out of the tent?

@semiticgod I'm not sure what your situation was - from your description of running round picking off enemies it sounds like the camp was hostile to start with. Did you get a lift there from someone like Raiken?

I think for some of your runs you've posted in arrears. You could apply the same principle to your videos and only post them if you're happy with the progress made in a run.
    StummvonBordwehrWise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    New installation:

Weidu log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24600
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~SETUP-DARKHORIZONSBGEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Dark Horizons" Mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: BG:EE v213 BWP Fix
    ~DS/SETUP-DS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast For Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Version 1.01: 1.01
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keelor the Dwarf: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Will O'Hara NPC: 3.1.1
    ~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Fighting Encounters: 3.1.1
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): v3.00
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Raise the XP cap: v3.00
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v18
    ~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9 BWP Fix
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v15
    ~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): 2.1
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.05
    ~KARATUR/SETUP-KARATUR.TP2~ #0 #0 // T'Was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur: v1 BWP fix
    ~SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE
    ~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.3
    ~SETUP-BGEEAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Armors for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.05
    ~SETUP-BGEEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.04
    ~SETUP-WMART.TP2~ #0 #0 // Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #42 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #62 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #72 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.0
    ~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v12.0 BETA 3
    ~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v10
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v4
    ~K9SHARTEELNPC/SETUP-K9SHARTEELNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Shar-Teel NPC Mod: v1.3
    ~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 12
    ~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v4.0 BETA 7
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: 14
    ~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1 BWP Fix
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: v2.3
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Valerie/Isra crossmod banter?: v2.3
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Gavin/Isra crossmod banter?: v2.3
    ~AURA_BG1/SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.94
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> Inquisitor
    ~SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
    ~VYND/SETUP-VYND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vynd for BGTutu, BGT and BG:EE: v2
    ~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.4
    ~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE: 1.1
    ~JINI/SETUP-JINI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jini Romance Mod (BGEE NPNPC) created by nullset: v2.3
    ~JINI/SETUP-JINI.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Mage/Thief Multiclass Imoen: v2.3
    ~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: 2.7
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
    ~JKITS/SETUP-JKITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kenshei: v7
    ~JKITS/SETUP-JKITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Undead Eliminator: v7
    ~JKITS/SETUP-JKITS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Amazon: v7
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install new spells -> Only add spells if not present from other mods: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix: 8.1
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 5
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v9
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Undead Predator (Ranger Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Holy Redeemer (Cleric Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Deathslayer (Wizard Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Undead Hunter Revision (Paladin Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Death Tricker (Thief Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Burial Defender (Fighter Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grave Mourner (Bard Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #7 // Circle Enforcer (Druid Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #8 // Jaheira, the Circle Enforcer: 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #9 // Pallid Mask (Monk Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Dreadful Witch (Shaman Kit): 3.1
    ~IHATEUNDEAD/IHATEUNDEAD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imprisoned Soul (Sorcerer Kit): 3.1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072): Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: Internal working version, unsupported
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #110 // Move Ajantis: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #120 // Move Alora: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #130 // Move Coran: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #140 // Move Eldoth: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #150 // Move Faldorn: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #160 // Move Kivan: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #180 // Move Safana: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #190 // Move Shar-Teel: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #200 // Move Tiax: v3.0
    ~BG1NPCBEG/BG1NPCBEG.TP2~ #0 #210 // Move Viconia: v3.0
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Standardize Poison Immunity: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Free Action does not prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Drop Equipment on Disintegration: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Drop Equipment on Petrification: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Drop Equipment on Imprisonment: 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Treat all Innate Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Treat all Psionic Abilities as Non-Magical (Unaffected by Wild/Dead Magic and Silence): 1.7
    ~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Remove Delay from Improved Haste Spells: 1.7
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // More bandit scalps: 1.7
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.7
    ~XANSNEWGROOVE/SETUP-XANSNEWGROOVE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's New Groove for Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear, Version 2.0+
    ~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.3
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC kit choices: v3.4
    ~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #3000 // multiclass kit choice: v3.4
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BWS_FINAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make quick-logged WeiDU-entries visible
    StummvonBordwehr
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Grond0 Sad that. It seems that LoB is a lot harder.
    Grond0semiticgoddess
  • StromaelStromael Member Posts: 195
    @Wise_Grimwald, good to see you back. What happened to the IWD crew?
    StummvonBordwehrWise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak