Skip to content

Beamdog Q&A: April 2019

2»

Comments

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    edited April 2019
    I think the console versions might have actually been beneficial in (finally) tackling UI/pathfinding issues as the new platforms warranted a closer look at this issue and made it economically feasable at the same time. Now it just needs backporting to PC and (finally) get some parity.

I hope so, though the UI for the consoles look quite a bit different from the PC version, so I don't know how much of that development progress will be backportable. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Ravenslight
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @Doubledimas Greetings, sir. Question regarding the console port of NWN:EE: I am certain you are aware of the attack bonus miscalculation bug in the current PC version of the game. Have you and Mr. @Shaiden been able to tackle this issue in the console and/or mobile ports? In case you were wondering, Bug #37442 on Redmine is what I am referring to. I look toward the day when there is parity on all three platforms.

@Torgrimmer Congratulations on both your nuptials and beating your illness. If I may make a suggestion, I think you meant to type "threads" instead of "threats" in your last post. It might be a good idea to edit your comment to better reflect the message you were trying to convey to the community.

Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
    lolienStummvonBordwehr
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    @Prince_Raymond I am only a moderator, not a developer so unfortunately I can't help you with that issue.
    Prince_Raymond
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    edited April 2019
    @Doubledimas Greetings, sir. Question regarding the console port of NWN:EE: I am certain you are aware of the attack bonus miscalculation bug in the current PC version of the game. Have you and Mr. @Shaiden been able to tackle this issue in the console and/or mobile ports? In case you were wondering, Bug #37442 on Redmine is what I am referring to. I look toward the day when there is parity on all three platforms.

@Torgrimmer Congratulations on both your nuptials and beating your illness. If I may make a suggestion, I think you meant to type "threads" instead of "threats" in your last post. It might be a good idea to edit your comment to better reflect the message you were trying to convey to the community.

Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.

@Prince_Raymond
    Fixed
    lolienPrince_Raymond
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    edited April 2019
    @Doubledimas I understand, sir. Thank you for taking the time to answer me on this forum. It is nonetheless appreciated. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.

Edited to place text in the appropriate forum thread.
    Post edited by Prince_Raymond on