Skip to content

Siege of Dragonspear Debuts on Google Play and the App Store

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

Hamsters, rangers and owners of Android and iOS devices everywhere, rejoice! Beamdog is proud to bring Siege of Dragonspear to Google Play and the App Store as a standalone adventure!

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/03/siege-of-dragonspear-debuts-on-google.html
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
StummvonBordwehrRatibor92AedanGusindaThacoBell[Deleted User]tbone1_Luke_LorandarAerakarlolienAdulDordledumZackelArvia

Comments

• lost1lost1 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2019
    [ Oops! This was posted in error & should be deleted! Sorry. ]
    Post edited by lost1 on
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehr
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Heya, everyone! As a part of the SoD launch,

BG:EE is 75% off on Google Play - the lowest price ever

It's also 50% off on the App Store
    Pibarololien
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,342
    Just bought SoD at the App Store.
    JuliusBorisov_Luke_ronaldo
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    G'Day @JuliusBorisov, due to SoD for Android and iDevice being released as a standalone game, is it able to play multiplayer with PC/Mac (when versions align)?

Thanks
    Gus
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Yes, once the versions are the same again the standalone should be able to play with the desktop versions.
    GusindaStummvonBordwehrlolien
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Ios 11.0 required!!!
    It’s time for a brand new iPad
    JuliusBorisov
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Pibaro said:

Ios 11.0 required!!!
    It’s time for a brand new iPad

It’s always time for a brand new iPad, said the stockholder.
    StummvonBordwehrPibaroJuliusBorisovlolien
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
    @typo_tilly

My tablet shows it's 2.49 gb, but you'll need more space for downloading the game (for temporary files). I installed it fine having about 3.5 gb free.
    [Deleted User]StummvonBordwehrlolien
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
  • petrovi4petrovi4 Member Posts: 3
    @JuliusBorisov Hello! I'm Asus Nexus 2012 (Tegra 3, Android 5.1) user. Google Play shows that my device is not compatible with SoD. I find it rather strange, 'cos all other EE's are fine and there's a feedback from another Tegra 3 tablet user, who says it runs fine. Is it mistake or SoD requires more resources? If so, will 2.5 patch ruin all EE's for me?
    lost1
  • petrovi4petrovi4 Member Posts: 3
    It's a shame. Thank you for quick reply!
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    congrats on the release. it's certainly a big technical accomplishment
    JuliusBorisovbleusteel
  • turmisturmis Member Posts: 2
    Help! Siege of dragon spear menhir quest is broken. I have found and clicked on all six, but my journal says I’ve only activated four. The one by the black pits and the one by prin still have the circular thing to click, but clicking on them does nothing... h
    @turmis This is a known bug we're working on. Unfortunately there's no in-game workaround at this time.
  • turmisturmis Member Posts: 2
    Bummer
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    Finally. Let's back to work on BG 2.5.
    lefreut
  • ET3DET3D Member Posts: 17
    Any chance that BG EE and BG2 EE for Android will be upgraded to 2.5?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    ET3D said:

Any chance that BG EE and BG2 EE for Android will be upgraded to 2.5?

They will be when the patches are finalised.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • GlotmenGlotmen Member Posts: 5
    @JuliusBorisov you planning to install SoD compatibility with iOS 8.0?? :)
    The developers are aware of the need to follow new OS requirements, yes.
    Glotmen
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    edited May 2019
    I hope it's okay to ask this question here, I couldn't find a thread that answered it.
    I'm currently playing BG:EE on an Android tablet and would of course like to continue into SoD.
    I'm not in a hurry, I'm still in Durlag's Tower and have to return to Baldur's Gate after that.
    I'd just like to know if it's better to install SoD before I finish BG. Is there a way to proceed directly, like from SoA to ToB, or can I only import manually? (in the second case I suppose it won't matter when I install SoD)

Edit: Forgot to say, thank you in advance ?.
  • LookToWindwardLookToWindward Member Posts: 179
    So when is the Mac version going to be available?
    Glotmen