Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    edited August 2019
    @Wise_Grimwald Viconia will romance a Nevil but she draws the line at dwarfs... you could mod that bit if you like
    [edit] Neera (the wild mage) is willing to give dwarfs a go
    of course Dorn will be happy to bend him over and if you want to call that a romance then fine mate
    StummvonBordwehr
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    ussnorway wrote: »
    @Wise_Grimwald Viconia will romance a Nevil but she draws the line at dwarfs... you could mod that bit if you like
    [edit] Neera (the wild mage) is willing to give dwarfs a go
    of course Dorn will be happy to bend him over and if you want to call that a romance then fine mate

Thanks for the quick reply. A pity. At least I have a RL romance. :)
    lolien
    I have been playing a Strifeleader of Cyric and after doing reasonably well have joined up with Tiax.

However, I discovered that my Strifeleader should have the spell "Razor's Edge."

Upon further investigation, I discovered that he should have had it since level 1 and shouldn't have had "Dread Blast" until level7.

He has had it since level 1. No wonder he defeated the Candlekeep Assassins so easily!

He is now a level 4 Strifeleader.

However, since the kit is clearly broken, albeit in my favour, I am thinking that perhaps I should abandon my game. :'( A shame as I was enjoying it.
    Grond0CrevsDaakussnorwayStummvonBordwehr
    Grond0 wrote: »
    However, since the kit is clearly broken, albeit in my favour, I am thinking that perhaps I should abandon my game. :'( A shame as I was enjoying it.

Sounds like an excellent reason for carrying on to me :p.

I'm glad that I took your advice even though the party didn't survive much longer. WE took Rose into the party and ended up taking on Silke. That was OK, but then troupe members attacked us. Whilst we killed some of them, they had more party members than we did and due to Rose being panicked, in effect far more party members. They won. :'( The first time that I have had Rose in the party and hence the first time that I have fought this battle.

Well scripted. Too well scripted! :D
    Grond0CrevsDaakMantis37StummvonBordwehr
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Arvia wrote: »
    I'd love to continue playing, but I have to sleep.

Sleep - clearly not a true enthusiast :p.

Good to see you enjoying it! If you do want any advice on how to do some of the trickier encounters then people would of course be glad to help :).
    ArviaCrevsDaak
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Grond0 wrote: »
    Arvia wrote: »
    I'd love to continue playing, but I have to sleep.

Sleep - clearly not a true enthusiast :p.

Good to see you enjoying it! If you do want any advice on how to do some of the trickier encounters then people would of course be glad to help :).

Real life is no reload, too, and my children are merciless in the morning.

Thank you. I'm going to ask when I get to the trickier parts. I've been reading here, but since most people use SCS and I don't, it's different.
    Grond0CrevsDaak
    edited August 2019
    @Grond0 Glad that your luck didn't run out.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    Grond0CrevsDaak