Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Arms and Armour Emporium

124»

Comments

• WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited July 2019
    Okay.

I remade the Ghost Knights and Undead Knight .cre files into new files and make them all legal classes with 1,250,000 experience (it took a lot of altering and data flip flop to get them correct). Also I gave them some new items (that I made) and I also gave them items that are not duplicates of unique magical items. I made the ghost party have a good amount of spells mixed in and some oils of speed and Siege of Dragonspear scripts for better combat performance.

Right now the hang up is making the quest dialog. I think it has to be written on top with the install in WeiDU for it not corrupt the game's dialog file. I have not really found a tutorial on how to do quests although I know of to alter and I think remove actors from a preexisting area. So I could swap out the Ghost Knights and Undead Knight for the new versions although once that is done I do not know how to make the proper quests for the encounter to progress.
    edited July 2019
    So progress, I got better at coding.

@Gwendolyne Thank you for pointing myself in the right direction: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/73729/how-to-replace-or-delete-an-area-actor-from-a-preexisting-area/p1

I finally figured out a rough idea how these are used: https://www.weidu.org/~thebigg/README-WeiDU.html#sec52

Although it ended up being: (this text format brakes the code spacing; but gives a general idea)
    COPY ~GhostKnightTest2/creatures/OLKNHTG1.cre~ override
    SAY 0x8 ~Ghost Knight Leader~
    SAY 0xC ~Ghost Knight Leader~
    WRITE_ASCII 0x2cc ~OLKNHTG1~

COPY ~GhostKnightTest2/creatures/OLKNHTG2.cre~ override
    SAY 0x8 ~Ghost Knight Cleric~
    SAY 0xC ~Ghost Knight Cleric~
    WRITE_ASCII 0x2cc ~OLKNHTG2~

COPY ~GhostKnightTest2/creatures/OLKNHTG3.cre~ override
    SAY 0x8 ~Ghost Knight Fighter~
    SAY 0xC ~Ghost Knight Fighter~
    WRITE_ASCII 0x2cc ~OLKNHTG3~

COPY ~GhostKnightTest2/creatures/OLKNHTG4.cre~ override
    SAY 0x8 ~Ghost Knight Fighter Cleric~
    SAY 0xC ~Ghost Knight Fighter Cleric~
    WRITE_ASCII 0x2cc ~OLKNHTG4~

COPY ~GhostKnightTest2/creatures/OLKNHTG5.cre~ override
    SAY 0x8 ~Ghost Knight Barbarian~
    SAY 0xC ~Ghost Knight Barbarian~
    WRITE_ASCII 0x2cc ~OLKNHTG5~

COPY ~GhostKnightTest2/creatures/OLKNHTG6.cre~ override
    SAY 0x8 ~Ghost Knight Ranger~
    SAY 0xC ~Ghost Knight Ranger~
    WRITE_ASCII 0x2cc ~OLKNHTG6~

COPY ~GhostKnightTest2/creatures/OLKNHTU.cre~ override
    SAY 0x8 ~Undead Knight Zealot~
    SAY 0xC ~Undead Knight Zealot~
    WRITE_ASCII 0x2cc ~OLKNHTU~

COPY_EXISTING ~AR5201.ARE~ ~override~ // Removes
    LPF ALTER_AREA_ACTOR STR_VAR
    actor_name = Skeleton
    cre_file = OLKNHTU
    END
    BUT_ONLY

EXTEND_BOTTOM ~AR5201.BCS~ ~GhostKnightTest2/OL5201.BAF~

-With the OL5201.BAF being:
    IF
    Global("OL_EEEE_KNHTS","AR5201",0)
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100

ActionOverride("KNIGHT1",DestroySelf())
    ActionOverride("KNIGHT2",DestroySelf())
    ActionOverride("KNIGHT3",DestroySelf())
    ActionOverride("KNIGHT4",DestroySelf())
    ActionOverride("KNIGHT5",DestroySelf())
    ActionOverride("KNIGHT6",DestroySelf())
    ActionOverride("KNIGHTSK",DestroySelf())
    CreateCreature("OLKNHTG1",[686.974],S)
    CreateCreature("OLKNHTG2",[686.974],S)
    CreateCreature("OLKNHTG3",[686.974],S)
    CreateCreature("OLKNHTG4",[686.974],S)
    CreateCreature("OLKNHTG5",[686.974],S)
    CreateCreature("OLKNHTG6",[686.974],S)
    SetGlobal("OL_EEEE_KNHTS","AR5201",1)
    END

So far it works. It was a pretty rough way of getting it done and it needs more polish; but it does *work*. I just need to make the quests and dialog x.x. Although I figured out how to remove and replace the Ghost Knights and Undead knight with my own versions of the Ghost Knights and Undead Knight :-). I also added in some unique items that I made.

I need some help with the quest part though x.x; Hmmn. The alter actor line was all guess work on my part with looking at 4 other working chunks of text and many parsing errors and crashed games later I got it to work xD.
    edited July 2019
    Here is the combat test, it is about three Drizzts Hard:
    hcagwc0d99mw.png
    More Loot Pictures:
    (Don't mind some of the fallen Drizzt Scimitars, they don't count :-P)
    dw6kw78udgbr.png
    92hrgvezp7vg.png
    jl5695ztck0g.png
    9b5m2zzwshdi.png
    mbuofo96gy5r.png
    Also the Undead Knight Zealot Loot (Those are 'generic' magical non-unique Braces of A.C. 6)
    26u1aurlzszb.png
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    While it's fine for them to drop a couple of magic items, that's a ton of them (some of which are better than the items you get in Durlag's Tower). And there's no need for them to be three Drizzts hard anyway. One Drizzt is bad enough without cheese (and if those ghost knights are really that powerful, then players are probably going to use a lot of cheese against them).
    edited July 2019
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    While it's fine for them to drop a couple of magic items, that's a ton of them (some of which are better than the items you get in Durlag's Tower). And there's no need for them to be three Drizzts hard anyway. One Drizzt is bad enough without cheese (and if those ghost knights are really that powerful, then players are probably going to use a lot of cheese against them).

Yeah, I think my loot is too concentrated, it bugs myself; I want to make more encounters around a raised 750,000 experience cap instead of 161,000 experience cap. I want Baldur's Gate to have ~ level 15 worth of encounters and but for that to happen I would have to make the higher level encounters bit by bit. It bugs myself even more that the best part of Baldur's Gate progression is just after Baldur's Gate and just in the early parts of Baldur's Gate II.

I want to import that Goldie locks zone of adventuring experience into the Original Baldur's Gate. Dragons, Liches, Demons, Beholders, Giants, Umber Hulks, Trolls, Mind Flayers, Drow, Vampires, Aquatic Creatures, Beasties, Orogs, Beatles, Shadow Creatures etc. If there was a proper game built around 750,000 Experience Cap as a start. Then a final piece that rounds it all off as a proper game designed around a 1,610,000 Experience Cap with the Fields of the Dead and the Balduran Story line properly pursued (Islands) it could be great. Yet I am cramming all that loot into a small encounter for the areas and quest are harder to make for myself than the items and abilities xD.

Imagine if this had a proper shot with a team to properly create a proper adventure:
    dbvaorv-693bf40d-ff7f-48d9-b66a-7b2e8d73b904.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEwMGVkMWQyLWFjYzYtNGQ5Mi1hNzNlLWZkZTA5MjZjZDkwY1wvZGJ2YW9ydi02OTNiZjQwZC1mZjdmLTQ4ZDktYjY2YS03YjJlOGQ3M2I5MDQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gR3TSU2z6VkgqmQcRQOeKsACb4L0r6UTnipXZmWOw9U
    Dungeons, Areas, Levels:
    Crypt, Level Outside,1,2,3, Lich
    Troll Fortress Outside, 1,2,3 then tall skinny towers (Blood god)
    Cathedral Ruins, Outside,1,2,3,4,5,6 is (smaller boss room demon)
    Radiant Heart stores, Outside, 1,2, dungeon basement
    Graveyard, Outside, 8 Mausoleums (2 with at least 2 levels, one minor one, one large main with 3 levels vampire in the bottom right hill)
    Watercave, Outside, 1,2 (green dragon)
    Arylon, 3 city maps in a line
    Witch's Haunt is an old house
    Marilth Ruins have basements, one with a pirate cave (outside, cellar, pirate cave from B.G.?)
    Ettin has a big one level cave and gnome town has heavy Crossbow +2 and upgrades to +3
    Beware of the undead has pale grey skinned undead ogres, ogrillons (one shouts that he is mad because he was woken up from 'sleeping'), hobgoblins, unearthed bog humans, half elves, elves, halflings, dwarves, half orcs, gnomes and gnolls and a cave with a big monster skull for an entrance (1 big open cave level 75% of normal map)
    Hopefully Seatower of Balduran.

(Expansion Module Part) https://www.deviantart.com/withinamnesia/art/Baldur-s-Gate-Legacy-of-the-Undead-717694699

The Ghost Knight before did not go into combat but they were very nasty, so I mega nerfed them. Yet they had 100 hp which is about 1,250,000 experience worth so I made them with that much experience and made them in to proper classes based on their gear.

I think with a bit more encounters made (dragon lich, demon, beholder, mind flayer, giant encounters) etc. the loot should be better allocated. Although as it stands there are many +2 items and some +3 items like ammunition and a generic battle axe +3 (like the one in sod that is locked behind the demon portal event and is pretty much unattainable). I like the difficulty, it is hard but not impossible. It may take some strategy but it can be done; there are no mages xD.
    The goal is to redo the original Ghost Knight quest (an altered copy) and to make a new quest (around the Idol of Kozah (MISC48.ITM)):

The first quest has a simple idea, copy the original ghost knight quest and change the ending so that the last dialog box gives a different end line and the ghost knights remain and dialog hint and journal entry hint towards the Idol of Kozah (MISC48.ITM). If this first quest can be done the search for help will be a success. The other quest will come easier after.

The second quest is when the player shows up with the Idol of Kozah (MISC48.ITM) the Ghost Knights initiate a shout dialog and they all turn hostile (whether or not the first quest Undead Knight was done). When the Ghost Knight Leader is slain he forces a shout dialog (~camera pans over his body) and the second quest is completed and the globals and journal entries (loose ends) from the previous quests are completed (erased and or toggled complete).

I am trying to learn how to add a new journal entry after the completion of the first altered ghost knight quest. A new journal entry that hints towards the Idol of Kozah once the OLMISC82.ITM (Ancient Armor) is returned to the ghost knights from the new version of Undead Knight. Also OL is my registered prefix if that helps.
    edited July 2019
    Roxanne Is amazing:-D! I was helped a lot over at http://baldursextendedworld.com/Vanilla_Forums/discussion/380/i-want-to-make-new-quests-with-weidu-but-i-dont-know-how/p1 and I got the Ghost Knight Quest to work!:-D :-D :-D!

Here it is! You can try it out! Technically this is another project module but I want to roll it into Baldur's Gate Arms and Armour Emporium! @Arunsun @Gwendolyne Thank you for the older WeiDU help that aided this project :-D. It still could use a bit more polish although it works and can be shared :-D :-D :-D!

Try the download here is version 0.1:-D!
    Very_BigSwordTimbo0o0o0StummvonBordwehr
    Item Component Reforge Recipe List Update:
    OLAMUL01 - Necklace of Missiles 'The One Gift Lost' - Ruby x1, Black Opal x1, Tchazar Gem x5, Sunstone Gem (MISC18) x10, Fire Agate Gem x5, Potion of Explosions (POTN26) x5, Mage Scroll of Fireball x1 (SCRL1G), 5,000 Gold
    OLAMUL05 - Shield Amulet 'The Superior Shield' - Diamond (MISC42) x1, Pearl (MISC36) x2, Zircon Gem (MISC25) x10 Lynx Eye Gem (MISC17) x20, Potion of Magic Shielding (POTN35) x1, Potion of Defense (POTN24) x5, Shield (SCRL79) x10, 5,000 Gold
    OLAMUL1A - Amulet of Whispers 'Ulcaster's Peace of Mind' -
    OLAMUL1B - Amulet of Selûne 'Lon's Amulet' -
    OLAMUL16 - Amulet of Metaspell Influence 'The Amplifier' - Beljuril x1, Ziose Gem x10, Garnet Gem x20, Scroll of Haste x1, Oil of Speed x5, Potion of Genius x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLAMUL17 - Greenstone Amulet 'The Big One' - Rogue Stone x1, Emerald x2, Sphene Gem x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Star Gem Diopside x15, Turquoise Gem x20, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Protection x2, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Antidote x3, Potion of Clarity x10, Potion of Mirrored Eyes x1, Scroll of Spirit Armour x1, Scroll of Remove Curse x1, Scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability x1, Scroll of Otiluke's Resilient Sphere x1
    OLAMUL2A - Amulet of Protection +2 'The Superior Protector' -
    OLAMUL2B - Amulet of Robust Spirits 'Heart of the Mountain' -
    OLAMUL3B - Medal of Valor 'Waterhavian Bravery' -
    OLAMUL6A - Clasp of Helm 'The Watcher's Protection' -
    OLAMUL7A - Locket of Embracing 'Heartbroken Regret' -

OLAX1H0A - Throwing Axe +4 'Dragon's Fury' - Chardalyn x1, Rogue Stone x1, King's Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x5, Bloodstone Gem x30, Sunstone Gem x60, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Storm Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fire Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fiery Burning x1, Potion of Explosions x1, Potion of Firebreath x1, Potion of Fire Resistance x3, Scroll of Fireball x3, Scroll of Magic Missile x5, 50,000 Gold
    OLAX1H03 - Battle Axe +3 'Battle Axe of Mauletar' - Star Ruby x1, Diamond x2, Black Opal x2, Garnet Gem x3, Bloodstone Gem x5, Sunstone Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x5, Scroll of Tenser's Transformation x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Stone Giant Strength x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x1, Potion of Strength x1, Potion of Agility x3, Potion of Fortitude x3, Potion of Heroism x5, 5,000 Gold.
    OLAX1H05 - Throwing Axe +3 'The Reliable Reply' - Star Ruby x1, Beljuril x3, Diamond x5, Aquamarine Gem x5, Water Opal x2, Waterstar Gem x5, Moonbar Gem x1, Moonstone Gem x20, Zircon Gem x5, Andar Gem x20, Lynx Eye Gem x25, Turquoise Gem x50, Iol Gem x1, Oil of Speed x1, Scroll of Magic Missile x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLAX1H07 - Battle Axe +1 'Bala's Axe, Wizard Slayer' - Beljuril x1, Diamond x5, Black Opal x10, Horn Coral Gem x10, Bloodstone Gem x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Jasper Gem x20, Lynx Eye Gem x20, Andar Gem x10, Shandon Gem x5, Ziose Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x3, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLAX1H7A - Battle Axe +2 'Bala's Axe, Wizard Slayer' - Rogue Stone x1, Beljuril x2, Diamond x3, Black Opal x1, Horn Coral Gem x1, Bloodstone Gem x1, Chrysoberyl Gem x1, Jasper Gem x2, Lynx Eye Gem x2, Andar Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Ziose Gem x1, Tchazar Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Stone Giant Strength x1, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fire Giant Strength x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, 10,000 Gold
    OLAX1H19 - Battle Axe +2 'Golden Axe' - Kings' Tears x2, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x2, Black Opal x5, Pearl x5, Moonstone Gem x7, Zircon Gem x10, Andar Gem x10, Tchazar Gem x15, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLAX1H1A - Battle Axe +3 'Golden Axe' - Star Ruby x1, Kings' Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x1, Black Opal x5, Pearl x3, Moonstone Gem x3, Zircon Gem x5, Andar Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x10, Sunstone Gem x15, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, 10,000 Gold
    OLAX1H3A - Battle Axe +3 'Chill Axe' -

OLBELT16 - Belt of Antipode 'Protector of the Fateful'- Rogue Stone x3, Kings' Tears x4, Star Sapphire x5, Diamond x6, Shandon Gem x10, Pearl x5, Turquiose Gem x15, Water Opal x4, Waterstar Gem x8, Moonbar Gem x3, Aquamarine Gem x3, Iol Gem x5, Lynx Eye Gem x10, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x2, Potion of Magic Protection x3, Potion of Cold Resistance x10, Potion of Defence x5, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fire Resistance x1, Winter Wolf Pelt x7, Protection Scroll of Protection From Fire x3, Protection Scroll of Protection From Cold x5, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Scroll of Lower Resistance x1, Scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability x3, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, Scroll of Remove Curse x3, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT1A - Girdle of Luck 'Cloverleaf' -
    OLBELT2A - Girdle of Sharpness 'Golden Girdle of Urnst' - Kings' Tears x3, Diamond x10, Tchazar Gem x15, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Defense x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Weapons x1, Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, Scroll of Armor x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT2B - Belt of the Skillful Blade 'Say'an Keenedge's Pride' -
    OLBELT3A - Girdle of Bluntness 'Destroyer of the Hills' - Kings' Tears x3, Diamond x10, Tchazar Gem x15, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Defense x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Weapons x1, Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, Scroll of Armor x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT4B - Belt of the Cunning Rogue 'Servitude of Mask' -
    OLBELT4A - Girdle of Piercing 'Elve's Bane' - Kings' Tears x3, Diamond x10, Emerald x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Moonbar Gem x3, Shandon Gem x3, Sphene Gem x3, Skydrop Gem x5, Star Gem Diopside x10, Zircon Gem x3, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Defense x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Weapons x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, Scroll of Armor x5, Scroll of Shield x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT4B - Girdle of Sharpness 'The Protector of the Unworthy' -

OLBLN39A - Flail +3 'The Thresher' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, Emerald x1, Diamond x2, Bloodtsone Gem x10, Moonbar Gem x1, Moonstone Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Waterstar Gem x1, Water Opal x1, Sphene Gem x2, Star Gem Diopside x4, Sunstone Gem x3, Tchazar Gem x2, Jasper Gem x1, Horn Coral Gem x1, Garnet Gem x3, Chrysoberyl Gem x2, Black Opal x10, Andar Gem x5, Iol Gem x1, Scroll of Blindness x3, Scroll of Identify x15, Scroll of Infravision x2, Scroll of Detect Illusion x10, Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, Scroll of Detect Invisibility x2, Scroll of Farsight x1, Scroll of Wizard Eye x1, Scroll of Oracle x1, Scroll of True Sight x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Infravision x10, Potion of Insight x5, Potion of Invisibility x2, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Potion of Mirrored Eyes x1, Potion of Perception x12, Potion of Power x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN09 - Morning Star +3 'Kiel's Morning Star' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, King's Tears x1, Beljuril x1, Bloodstone Gem x33, Black Opal x15, Tchazar Gem x10, Diamond x7, Jasper Gem x20, Star Gem Diopside x5, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Strength x20, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x15, Potion of Stone Giant Srength x10, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x7, Potion of Fire Giant Strength x5, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x3, Potion of Storm Giant Strength x1, Antidote x5, Potion of Clarity x3, Potion of Genius x1, Potion of Heroism x5, Potion of insight x3, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Potion of Perception x3, Potion of Power x1, Scroll of Charm Person x1, Scroll of Friends x1, Scroll of Color Spray x1, Scroll of Protection of Evil, Scroll of Sleep x1, Scroll of Strength x5, Scroll of Vocalize x1, Scroll of Resist Fear x1, Scroll of Dire Charm, Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, Scroll of Remove Curse x1, Scroll of Polymorph Self x1, Scroll of Domination x1, Scroll of Tenser's Transformation x1, 10,000 Gold
    OLBlUN10 - Club +2 'The Root of the Problem' - King's Tears x1, Emerald x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Aquamarine Gem x5, Skydrop Gem x3, Sphene Gem x5, Star Gem Diopside x15, Turquoise Gem x30, Water Opal x5, Waterstar Gem x10, Ziose Gem x5, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Healing x1, Potion of Health x1, Potion of Regeneration x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength, Potion of Heroism x1, Oil of Speed x1, Anitdote x3, Potion of Absorption x1, Scroll of Larloch's Minor Drain x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN1A - Club +3 'The Root of the Problem' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, Beljuril x1, Emerald x3, Chrysoberyl Gem x15, Aquamarine Gem x10, Skydrop Gem x5, Sphene Gem x3, Star Gem Diopside x20, Turquoise Gem x40, Water Opal x10, Waterstar Gem x8, Ziose Gem x3, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Healing x20, Potion of Additional Healing x15, Potion of Remarkable Healing x10, Potion of Extra Healthing x5, Potion of Health x3, Potion of Regeneration x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength, Potion of Heroism x1, Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Fortidute x1, Anitdote x5, Potion of Absorption x1, Scroll of Larloch's Minor Drain x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN1B - Club +3 'Mosela's Cudgel' -
    OLBLUN2A - Club +2 'Cudgel of Montgomer' -
    OLBLUN2B - Club +3 'Cudgel of Montgomer' -
    OLBLUN37 - Club +3 'Mighty Oak' - Star Ruby x1, Emerald x10, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Sphene Gem x5, Star Gem Diopside x10, Turquoise Gem x100, Potion of Strength x10, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x5 Potion of Stone Giant Strength x1, Antidote x10, Potion of Heroism x10, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Scroll of Shocking Grasp x10, Scroll of Strength x7, Scroll of Hold Person x5, Scroll of Slow x3, Scroll of Hold Undead x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN41 - Mace of Stunning +2 'The Stupefier' - King's Tear Gem x1, Star Sapphire x2, Diamond x4, Lynx Eye Gem x40, Tchazar Gem x20, Turquoise Gem x50, Iol Gem x101, Pearl x3, Bloodstone Gem x1, Potion of Absorption x1, Potion of Heroism x5, Potion of Genius x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Murky Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Perception x3, Potion Stone Giant Strength x1, Scroll of Shocking Grasp x10, Scroll of Ghoul Touch x7, Scroll of Web x5, Scroll of Hold Person x3, Scroll of Hold Undead x1, Scroll of Slow x5, Scroll of Greater Malison x3, Scroll of Otluke's Resiliant Sphere x1, Scroll of Hold Monster x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN4A - Mace of Stunning +3 'The Stupefier' - Star Ruby x1, King's Tear Gem x4, Star Sapphire x3, Diamond x6, Lynx Eye Gem x30, Tchazar Gem x15, Turquoise Gem x30, Iol Gem x420, Pearl x3, Bloodstone Gem x10, Potion of Absorption x1, Potion of Heroism x5, Potion of Genius x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Murky Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Perception x3, Potion Stone Giant Strength x1, Scroll of Shocking Grasp x10, Scroll of Ghoul Touch x7, Scroll of Web x5, Scroll of Hold Person x15, Scroll of Hold Undead x1, Scroll of Slow x5, Scroll of Greater Malison x3, Scroll of Otluke's Resiliant Sphere x1, Scroll of Hold Monster x1, 10,001 Gold
    OLBLUN4B - Morning Star +3 'Martyr's Morning Star' -
    OLBLUN5B - Flail +3 'The Hydra' -
    OLBLUN7B - Club +3 'Backwacker' -
    OLBLUN8B - Club +3 'Glimmer of Hope' -

OLBOOT03 - Boots of the North 'The Frost's Embrace' - King's Tears x1, Beljuril x2, Star Sapphire x3, Aquamarine Gem x20, Skydrop Gem x10, Shandon Gem x5, Moonbar Gem x3, Moonstone Gem x15, Pearl x10, Lynx Eye Gem x20, Iol Gem x5, Turquoise Gem x25, Water Opal x12, Waterstar Gem x30, Zircon Gem x10, Potion of Agility x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x30, Potion of Defence x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Mirrored Eyes x1, Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x10, Potion of Power x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Cold x12, Scroll of Protection From Cold x10, Scroll of Icestorm x5, Scroll of Cone of Cold x1, Wand of Frost x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT05 - Boots of Grounding 'Talos's Gift' - Rogue Stone x1, King's Tear's x1, Diamond x5, Skydrop Gem x30, Zircon Gem x50, Iol Gem x10, Potion of Insolation x20, Potion of Absorption x10, Potion of Magic Protection x5, Potion of Magic Shielding x3, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x1, Potion of Storm Giant Strength x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricty x20, Scroll of Lightning Bolt x10, Shocking Grasp x20, Scroll of Otiluke's Resilient Sphere x1, Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Wand of Lightning x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT1A - Boots of Speed 'The Paws of the Cheetah' - Rogue Stone x1, Ruby x1, Beljuril x1, Iol Gem x12, Lynx's Eye Gem x15, Oil of Speed x17, Potion of Agility x12, Potion of Regeneration x3, Scroll of Grease x5, Scroll of Haste x20, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT1B - 'Luck Boots' - Emerald x2, Chrysoberyl Gem x15, Star Gem Diopside x12, Aquamarine Gem x10, Sphene Gem x5, Potion of Agility x2, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Scroll of Luck x20, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT1C - Boots of Silence 'Soft Feet' -
    OLBOOT1D - Slippers of Fighting 'Sidestep Slippers' -
    OLBOOT2A - Boots of Stealth 'Worn Whispers' - Rogue Stone x1, Kings' Tears's x1, Diamond x6, Block Opal x20, Horn Coral Gem x50, Turquoise Gem x20, Star Gem Diopside x5, Lynx Eye Gem x20, Ziose Gem x10, Jasper Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Scroll of Blur x5, Scroll of Wraithform x1, Scroll of Invisibility x20, Scroll of Improved Invisibility x1, Potion of Invisibility x20, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Perception x20, Oil of Speed x5, Potion of Master Thievery x20, Potion of Infravision x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Potion of Agility x15,
    OLBOOT2B - 'Charisma Boots' - Rogue Stone x1, Diamond x2, Garnet Gem x20, Pearl x5, Star Sapphire x1, Potion of Potion of Persuasiveness x15, Scroll of Friends x12, Scroll of Charm Person x10, Scroll of Dire Charm x5, Scroll of Domination x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT2C - Boots of the Mermaid 'Ostentatious Boots' -
    OLBOOT4C - ~Repaired Boot and a Half of Speed~ -

OLBOW07 - Longbow +3 'The Dead Shot' -
    OLBOW08 - Shortbow +3 'Protector of the Dryads' -
    OLBOW1A - Composite Longbow +3 'Strong Arm' -
    OLBOW1B - Short Bow +2 'Blightbringer' -
    OLBOW1B - Short Bow +3 'Blightbringer' -
    OLBOW2B - Composite Longbow +3 'Corinth's Bow' -
    OLBOW3B - Short Bow +3 'Fleshripper' -
    OLBOW5B - Short Bow +3 'Savage Shortbow' -

OLBRAC03 - Bracers of Defence AC 6 'Bracers to the Death' -
    OLBRAC04 - Bracers of Archery 'The Dale's Protector' -
    OLBRAC06 - Guantlets of Ogre Power 'Hands of Takkok' -
    OLBRAC07 - Guantlets of Dexterity 'The Brawling Hands' -
    OLBRAC08 - Guantlets of Fumbling 'Elander's Gloves of Misplacement' -
    OLBRAC10 - Guantlets of Weapon Expertise 'Legacy of the Masters' -
    OLBRAC11 - Bracers of Binding 'The Binder' -
    OLBRAC14 - Bracers of Defence AC 5 'The Superior Defence' -
    OLBRAC18 - Gloves of Missile Snaring 'True Catch' -
    OLBRAC1B - Bracers of Blind Striking 'Bracers of the Shuttered Lid' -
    OLBRAC2B - Bracers of Defence AC 5 'Jester's Bracers' -
    OLBRAC4B - Gloves of Gripping 'The Magic Handshaker' -
    OLBRAC5B - Bracers of Perseverance 'The Eventual of Victory' -

OLBRD1A - Cornetto of Curing 'The Forest Queen's Benediction' -
    OLBRD2A - Flute of the Immaculate Breeze 'The Rains of the Flowers' -
    OLBRD4A - Bagpipes of Sound Burst 'Screaming Bagpipes' -

OLCHAN01 - Elven Chain Mail +1 'Mail of the Evereskan Tomb Guardian' - N/A
    OLCHAN03 - Chain Mail +3 'Mail of the Dead' - Star Ruby x1, King's Tears Gem x1, Black Opal x1, Bloodstone Gem x1, Jasper Gem x5, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Mage Scroll of Skull Trap x1, Mage Scroll of Enchanted Weapon x1, Mage Scroll of Animate Dead x1, Cursed Scroll of Summon Monster x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLCHAN06 - Chain Mail +4 'Drizzt's Mithral Chain Mail' -
    OLCHAN07 - Chain Mail +3 'Chain Mail of the Deep' -
    OLCHAN0A - Chain Mail +3 'Darkmail' -
    OLCHAN18 - Splint Mail +3 'Armor of Faith' -
    OLCHAN1A - Elven Chain Mail +2 'Mail of the Evereskan Tomb Guardian' -
    OLCHAN1B - Chain Mail +5 'Crimson Chain' -
    OLCHAN1C - Elven Chain Mail +2 'Superior Mail' -
    OLCHAN1D - Splint Mail +2 'Ashen Scales' -
    OLCHAN1E - Splint Mail +3 'Armor of Faith' -
    OLCHAN2A - Chain Mail +3 'Golden Mail' -
    OLCHAN6B - Splint Mail +2 'Stalwart Scales' -
    OLCHAND1 - Elven Chain Mail +2 'Dark Elven Chain' -

OLCLCL02 - Cloak of Protection +2 'The Spirit's Shield' -
    OLCLCK04 - Cloak of the Wolf 'Relair's Mistake' -
    OLCLCK05 - Cloak of Balduran 'Embrace of the Legend' -
    OLCLCK06 - Cloak of Non-Detection 'Whispers of Silence' -
    OLCLCK08 - Algernon's Cloak 'The Persuasive Charmer' -
    OLCLCK15 - Robe of the Good Archmagi 'Robes of the Selfless' -
    OLCLCK16 - Robe of the Neutral Archmagi 'Robes of the Individual' -
    OLCLCK17 - Robe of the Evil Archmagi 'Robes of the Selfish' -
    OLCLCK20 - Cloak of the Shield 'The Supreme Shield' -
    OLCLCK2A - Cloak of Cold Resistance 'Sable Cloak' -
    OLCLCK4A - Cloak of the Beluir Watch 'Leader by Example' -
    OLCLCK5A - Cloak of the Gargoyle 'Sunwalker' -
    OLCLCK6A - Cloak of Minor Arcana 'The Star Apprentice' -

OLDAGG03 - Dagger +3 'Heart of the Golem' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, King's Tear x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability x1, Scroll of Spell Immunity x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLDAGG04 -
    OLDAGG09 -
    OLDAGG1B -
    OLDAGG2B -
    OLDAGG3B -
    OLDAGG3C -
    OLDAGG7B -
    OLDAGGP1 -

OLDART01 - Dart +2 'Zaldor's Mage Slayer' - N/A
    OLDART1A - Dart +3 'Zaldor's Mage Slayer' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLDART1B -
    OLDARTP1 -

OLHALB03 -
    OLHALB13 -
    OLHALB1B -
    OLHALB3B -

OLHAMM03 - War Hammer +3 'Ashideena' - Star Ruby x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x2, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Absorption x1, Potion of Insulation x3, Mage Scroll of Shocking Grasp x1, Mage Scroll of Lightning Bolt x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricty x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLHAMM04 -
    OLHAMM13 -
    OLHAMM1B -
    OLHAMM3A -
    OLHAMM4A -

OLHELM00 - Helmet - N/A
    OLHELM01 - Helm of Discipline 'The Visage of Gilgeam' - N/A
    OLHELM02 -
    OLHELM03 -
    OLHELM04 -
    OLHELM05 -
    OLHELM06 -
    OLHELM07 -
    OLHELM14 -
    OLHELM18 -
    OLHELM19 -
    OLHELM1B -
    OLHELM1C -
    OLHELM1D -
    OLHELM1E -
    OLHELM1F -
    OLHELM1G - Helm of Discipline 'The Visage of Gilgeam' - King's Tear x2, Beljuril Gem x1, Black Opal x1, Bloodstone Gem x3, Sunstone Gem x5, Lynx Eye Gem x2, Japsper Gem x1, Ziose Gem x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Perception x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Cursed Scroll of Stupidity x1, Mage Scroll of Resist Fear x1, Mage Scroll of Confusion x1, Mage Scroll of Feeblemind x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLHELM20 -
    OLHELM21 - Band of Protection +1 'Band of the Missing Page' - N/A
    OLHELM2A - Band of Protection +2 'Band of the Missing Page' - [W.I.P.]
    OLHELM2B -
    OLHELM2C -
    OLHELM38 -
    OLHELM3A - Band of Protection +3 'Band of the Missing Page' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLHELM6B -
    OLHELM7B -

OLLEAT00 - Hide Armor +2 'Connor's Enduring Constitution' - N/A
    OLLEAT0A - Hide Armor +3 'Connor's Enduring Constitution' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, King's Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Skydrop Gem x5, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Regeneration x1, Potion of Insulation x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLLEAT03 - Leather Armor +3 'Protector of the Second' -
    OLLEAT06 - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Armor of Missile Attraction' -
    OLLEAT07 - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Telbar's Studded Leather' -
    OLLEAT08 - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Shadow Armor' -
    OLLEAT09 - Leather Armor +3 'Karajah's Life and Death' -
    OLLEAT1A - Hide Armor - N/A
    OLLEAT1B - Hide Armor +3 'Cornugon's Revenge' -
    OLLEAT1C - Hide Armor +1 'Korgoth's Inconceivable Strength' - N/A
    OLLEAT2C - Hide Armor +2 'Korgoth's Inconceivable Strength' -
    OLLEAT3C - Hide Armor +3 'Korgoth's Inconceivable Strength' -
    OLLEAT25 - Leather Armor +3 'Rugged Leathers' -
    OLLEAT3B - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Raconteur's Regalia' -
    OLLEAT4B - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Changeling's Vest' -
    OLLEAT5B - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Dragonscale Armor' -
    OLLEAT7B - Leather Armor +3 'The Night's Embrace' -

OLMIRR01 -

OLMISC00 - Wizard Robe +1 'Robe of Transformation' - N/A
    OLMISC01 - Wizard Robe +2 'Robe of Transformation' - N/A
    OLMISC99 - Wizard Robe +3 'Robe of Transformation' - N/A

OLPLAT99 - Plate Mail +1 'Plate of Transformation' - N/A
    OLPLAT00 - Plate Mail +2 'Plate of Transformation' - Ruby x1, Star Sapphire x2, Diamond x2, Turquoise Gem x20, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Defence x1, Potion of Potion of Stone Form x1, Mage Scroll of Armor x1, Mage Scroll of Ghost Armor x1, Mage Scroll of Polymorph Self x2, 5,000 Gold.
    OLPLAT01 - Plate Mail +3 'Plate of Transformation' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Strength x1, Mage Scroll of Vampiric Touch x1, Mage Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLPLAT02 -
    OLPLAT05 -
    OLPLAT06 -
    OLPLAT08 -
    OLPLAT1B - Plate Mail +3 'Stormshield' - N/A
    OLPLAT1W - Plate Mail +3 'Stormshield' - Star Sapphire x3, Skydrop Gem x3, Fire Agate Gem x3, Potion of Absorbtion x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x1, Potion of Fire Resistance x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Cold x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Fire x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Cold x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLPLAT24 -
    OLPLAT25 -
    OLPLAT26 -
    OLPLAT27 -
    OLPLAT28 -
    OLPLAT3B -
    OLPLAT4B -
    OLPLT24A -
    OLPLT27A -
    OLPLT28A -

OLRING02 - Ring of Dispossession 'Ring of the Last Ruamathari Prince' - N/A
    OLRING0A - Ring of Dispossession 'Ring of the Last Ruamathari Prince' - Ruby x1, King's Tear Gem x2, Moonbar Gem x1, Black Opal x1, Tchazar Gem x3, Sunstone Gem x5, Japser Gem x1, Blood Stone Gem x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Remove Curse x2, Mage Scroll of Remove Magic x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLRING03 - Ring of Accurate Striking +4 - N/A
    OLRING04 - Ring of Accurate Striking +3 - N/A
    OLRING05 - Ring of Accurate Striking +2 - N/A
    OLRING06 - Ring of Accurate Striking +1 - N/A
    OLRING1A -
    OLRING1B -
    OLRING1C -
    OLRING20 -
    OLRING22 -
    OLRING23 -
    OLRING25 -
    OLRING2A -
    OLRING30 -
    OLRING3A - Ring of Animal Friendship 'Druid's Ring' - Emerald x1, Water Opal x1, Sphene Gem x1, Star Diopside Gem x1, Turquoise Gem x1, Chrysoberyl Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Fire Agate Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x1, Potion of Persuasiveness x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Insight x1, Mage Scroll of Friends x1, Mage Scroll of Charm Person x1, Mage Scroll of Dire Charm x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLRING40 -
    OLRING4A -
    OLRING50 -
    OLRING5A - Ring of Invisibility 'Sandthief's Ring' - Roguestone Gem x1, King's Tear Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x1, Black Opal Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Turquoise Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x1, Potion of Invisibility x3, Mage Scroll of Invisibility x1, Mage Scroll of Improved Invisibility x8, 5,000 Gold.
    OLRING60 -
    OLRING6A -
    OLRING7A -
    OLRING8A -
    OLRING9A -

OLROBE2B - Robe of Netheril 'Elemin Vael's Refusal' - Beljuril Gem x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Power x1, Cursed Scroll of Clumsiness x1, Cursed Scroll of Petrification x1, Scroll of Protection from Magic x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLROBE4A - Cleric's Vestments 'Dwarven Nobility' - Ruby Gem x1, Emerald Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x5, Scroll of Protection from Magic x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Insight x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLROBE4B - Cleric's Vestments 'Dwarven Royalty' - Rogue Stone x1, Ruby Gem x1, Emerald Gem x1, Scroll of Protection from Magic x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Insight x3, Potion of Defence x1, 5,000 Gold

OLSHLD02 - Buckler +2 'Buckler of Unexpected Might' - N/A
    OLSHLD07 - Large Shield +2 'Shield of the Falling Stars' - King's Tears Gem x1, Star Sapphire x1, Skydrop Gem x10, Star Diopside Gem x1, Moonbar Gem x1, Moonstone Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x5, Blackopal Gem x1, Waterstar Gem x1, Ziose Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Stoneform x1, Mage Scroll of Shield x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSHLD19 -
    OLSHLD1B -
    OLSHLD20 -
    OLSHLD2A -
    OLSHLD2B -
    OLSHLD33 -
    OLSHLD4B -
    OLSHLD5B -
    OLSHLD6B -
    OLSHLD7A - Large Shield +3 'Shield of the Falling Stars' [W.I.P.]- Star Ruby x1, King's Tears Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Star Sapphire x1, Skydrop Gem x10, Star Diopside Gem x1, Moonbar Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x5, Blackopal Gem x1, Waterstar Gem x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Stoneform x1, Mage Scroll of Shield x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSHLD8B -

OLSLNG03 - Sling +3, +5 vs. Dragonoids 'Arla's Dragonbane' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, Sphene Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x3, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLSLNG11 - Sling of Unerring Accuracy +2 'Infallable Aim' - Ruby x1, Star Gem Diopside x5, Skydrop Gem x5, Potion of Agility x1, Scroll of Strength x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLSLNG1A - Sling of Unerring Accuracy +3 'Infallable Aim' - Star Ruby x1, Moonbar Gem x5, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Heroism x3, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x1, 5,000 Gold

OLSPER03 -
    OLSPER04 - Spear +2 'Ice Lance' - N/A
    OLSPER1B -
    OLSPER2A -
    OLSPER2B -
    OLSPER4A - Spear +3 'Star Lance' - Star Ruby x1, Star Sapphire x1, Moonbar Gem x1, Skydrop Gem x5, Scroll of Protection from Cold x1, Scroll of Glitterdust x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x1, 5,000 Gold.

OLSTAF05 -
    OLSTAF06 -
    OLSTAF07 -
    OLSTAF08 -
    OLSTAF1B -
    OLSTAF25 -
    OLSTF25A -

OLSW1H01 - Bastard Sword +2 'Vindicator' - N/A
    OLSW1H0A - Bastard Sword +3 'Vindicator' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLSW1H02 - Bastard Sword +2 'The Chromatic Sword' - N/A
    OLSW1H03 -
    OLSW1H06 -
    OLSW1H09 -
    OLSW1H10 -
    OLSW1H13 - Moonblade +3 - N/A
    OLSW1H1A - Moonblade +4 - Chardalyn x1, Ruby Gem x1, Rogue Stone Gem x1, Kings Tear Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Star Sapphire Gem x1, Moonbar Gem x10, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Genious x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Oil of Speed x1, Elven Holy Water x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Reflected Image x1, Mage Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Phantom Blade x1, 20,000 Gold
    OLSW1H15 -
    OLSW1H16 -
    OLSW1H18 -
    OLSW1H19 -
    OLSW1H1B -
    OLSW1H1C -
    OLSW1H1D -
    OLSW1H20 - Bastard Sword +3 'The Chromatic Sword' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, Star Sapphire x1, Beljuril x2, Fire Agate Gem x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Sphene Gem x1, Star Diopside Gem x1, Water Opal x1, Pearl x1, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Cursed Scroll of Ailment x1, Mage Scroll of Chromatic Orb x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSW1H23 -
    OLSW1H24 -
    OLSW1H2A -
    OLSW1H2B -
    OLSW1H2C -
    OLSW1H2D -
    OLSW1H34 -
    OLSW1H3A -
    OLSW1H3B -
    OLSW1H42 -
    OLSW1H4A - Long Sword +3 'The Vampire's Revenge' - Star Ruby x1, Roguestone Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, King's Tear Gem x1, Bloodstone Gem x20, Scroll of Feeblemind x1, Scroll of Confusion x1, Scroll of Dire Charm x1, Scroll of Larloch's Minor Drain x5, Cursed Scroll of Stupidity x3, Cursed Scroll of Foolishness x2, Cursed Scroll of Ailment x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Murky Oil of Speed x1, Murky Potion of Healing x1, Murky Antidote x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSW1H4B -
    OLSW1H79 -
    OLSW1H7A -
    OLSW1H8A -
    OLSW1H8B -
    OLSW1HN1 -
    OLSW1HT0 - N/A failed prototype of OLSW1H02 'Bastard Sword +2 'The Chromatic Sword''

OLSW2H01 - Two-Handed Sword +1 'Osprey's Two-Handed Sword' - N/A
    OLSW2H02 - Two-Handed Sword +2 'Osprey's Two-Handed Sword' - [W.I.P.]
    OLSW2H03 -
    OLSW2H06 -
    OLSW2H07 -
    OLSW2H08 -
    OLSW2H1B -
    OLSW2H20 - Two-Handed Sword +3 'Osprey's Two-Handed Sword' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLSW2H22 -
    OLSW2H2A -
    OLSW2H3B -
    OLSW2H8A -

OLWAND00 -
    OLWAND01 -
    OLWAND1B -

OLXBOW03 - Heavy Crossbow of Accuracy +6 'The Guide' - Chardalyn x1, Diamond x1, Sunstone Gem x3, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Agility x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLXBOW06 - Light Crossbow of Speed +2 'The Army Scythe' - King's Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Water Opal x3, Aquamarine Gem x5, Bolt of Ice +1 x5, Oil of Speed x1, Scroll of Haste x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLXBOW2B - Heavy Crossbow +3 'Harold' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, King's Tears x1, Cursed Scroll of Clumsiness x1, Ray of Enfeeblement x1, Jasper Gem x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLXBOW6A - Light Crossbow of Speed +3 'The Army Scythe' - Star Ruby x1, Beljuril Gem x1, King's Tears x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x1, Bolt of Ice +1 x10, Oil of Speed x1, Scroll of Improved Haste x1, 5,000 Gold

OLPL15BA - Plate Mail +3 'Stormshield' -

OLRING0A - Ring of Dispossession 'Ring of the Last Ruamathari Prince' - Ruby x3, Kings' Tears x6, Diamond x12, Sunstone Gem x30, Black Opal x7, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Defense x1, Potion of Heroism x3, Potion of Fortitude x2, Potion of Clarity x1, Antidote x10, Potion of Healing x5, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Mirrored Eyes x1, Potion of Perception x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Weapons x1, Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x3, Scroll of Remove Curse x3, Scroll of Remove Magic x5, Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, Scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability x1, Scroll of Armor x10, 5,000 Gold

OLSW2H22 - Two-handed Sword +2 'Gold Digger' - King's Tears x1, Diamond x3, Sunstone Gem x20, Scroll of Friends x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Absorption x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLSW2H2A - Two-handed Sword +3 'Gold Digger' - Star Ruby x1, King's Tears x3, Diamond x10, Sunstone Gem x60, Scroll of Friends x1, Potion of Firebreath x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Absorption x1, 10,000 Gold
    Suggestions Are Welcome:-D!
    Here is an updated unpolished Ghost Knight Quest that includes a 'light' version of an improved Hull's Long Sword.

Contents:
    - Ghost Knight's Quest in Firewine Bridge Ruins now leads to a follow up quest with the Idol of Kozah.
    - A new Ghost Knight Quest with the Idol of Kozah and a new challenging encounter with (a bit *too* good of loot).
    - Hull's Long Sword is now of Masterwork quality and he has a few snacks in his chest.

I still want to add more encounters and improve Hull's dialog to add an option buy his Long Sword for 300 Gold.
    GusindaRaduziel
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Here is an updated unpolished Ghost Knight Quest that includes a 'light' version of an improved Hull's Long Sword.

Contents:
    - Ghost Knight's Quest in Firewine Bridge Ruins now leads to a follow up quest with the Idol of Kozah.
    - A new Ghost Knight Quest with the Idol of Kozah and a new challenging encounter with (a bit *too* good of loot).
    - Hull's Long Sword is now of Masterwork quality and he has a few snacks in his chest.

I still want to add more encounters and improve Hull's dialog to add an option buy his Long Sword for 300 Gold.

Without using exploits, easter eggs, or starting with a large party, the player almost certainly won't have 300 gold in the prologue.
    Raduziel
    edited July 2019
    @OlvynChuru That is why I made this today (needs more fine polish updates from Roxanne though)
    Check out the containers around Candlekeep and you can sell your ideas (lol that spelling error xD) *items* to the Priest of Oghma now.
    Progress on item reforge recipe list:
    OLAMUL01 - Necklace of Missiles 'The One Gift Lost' - Ruby x1, Black Opal x1, Tchazar Gem x5, Sunstone Gem (MISC18) x10, Fire Agate Gem x5, Potion of Explosions (POTN26) x5, Mage Scroll of Fireball x1 (SCRL1G), 5,000 Gold
    OLAMUL05 - Shield Amulet 'The Superior Shield' - Diamond (MISC42) x1, Pearl (MISC36) x2, Zircon Gem (MISC25) x10 Lynx Eye Gem (MISC17) x20, Potion of Magic Shielding (POTN35) x1, Potion of Defense (POTN24) x5, Shield (SCRL79) x10, 5,000 Gold
    OLAMUL1A - Amulet of Whispers 'Ulcaster's Peace of Mind' -
    OLAMUL1B - Amulet of Selûne 'Lon's Amulet' -
    OLAMUL16 - Amulet of Metaspell Influence 'The Amplifier' - Beljuril x1, Ziose Gem x10, Garnet Gem x20, Scroll of Haste x1, Oil of Speed x5, Potion of Genius x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLAMUL17 - Greenstone Amulet 'The Big One' - Rogue Stone x1, Emerald x2, Sphene Gem x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Star Gem Diopside x15, Turquoise Gem x20, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Protection x2, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Antidote x3, Potion of Clarity x10, Potion of Mirrored Eyes x1, Scroll of Spirit Armour x1, Scroll of Remove Curse x1, Scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability x1, Scroll of Otiluke's Resilient Sphere x1
    OLAMUL2A - Amulet of Protection +2 'The Superior Protector' -
    OLAMUL2B - Amulet of Robust Spirits 'Heart of the Mountain' -
    OLAMUL3B - Medal of Valor 'Waterhavian Bravery' -
    OLAMUL6A - Clasp of Helm 'The Watcher's Protection' -
    OLAMUL7A - Locket of Embracing 'Heartbroken Regret' -

OLAX1H0A - Throwing Axe +4 'Dragon's Fury' - Chardalyn x1, Rogue Stone x1, King's Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x5, Bloodstone Gem x30, Sunstone Gem x60, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Storm Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fire Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fiery Burning x1, Potion of Explosions x1, Potion of Firebreath x1, Potion of Fire Resistance x3, Scroll of Fireball x3, Scroll of Magic Missile x5, 50,000 Gold
    OLAX1H03 - Battle Axe +3 'Battle Axe of Mauletar' - Star Ruby x1, Diamond x2, Black Opal x2, Garnet Gem x3, Bloodstone Gem x5, Sunstone Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x5, Scroll of Tenser's Transformation x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Stone Giant Strength x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x1, Potion of Strength x1, Potion of Agility x3, Potion of Fortitude x3, Potion of Heroism x5, 5,000 Gold.
    OLAX1H05 - Throwing Axe +3 'The Reliable Reply' - Star Ruby x1, Beljuril x3, Diamond x5, Aquamarine Gem x5, Water Opal x2, Waterstar Gem x5, Moonbar Gem x1, Moonstone Gem x20, Zircon Gem x5, Andar Gem x20, Lynx Eye Gem x25, Turquoise Gem x50, Iol Gem x1, Oil of Speed x1, Scroll of Magic Missile x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLAX1H07 - Battle Axe +1 'Bala's Axe, Wizard Slayer' - Beljuril x1, Diamond x5, Black Opal x10, Horn Coral Gem x10, Bloodstone Gem x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Jasper Gem x20, Lynx Eye Gem x20, Andar Gem x10, Shandon Gem x5, Ziose Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x3, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLAX1H7A - Battle Axe +2 'Bala's Axe, Wizard Slayer' - Rogue Stone x1, Beljuril x2, Diamond x3, Black Opal x1, Horn Coral Gem x1, Bloodstone Gem x1, Chrysoberyl Gem x1, Jasper Gem x2, Lynx Eye Gem x2, Andar Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Ziose Gem x1, Tchazar Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Stone Giant Strength x1, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fire Giant Strength x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, 10,000 Gold
    OLAX1H19 - Battle Axe +2 'Golden Axe' - Kings' Tears x2, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x2, Black Opal x5, Pearl x5, Moonstone Gem x7, Zircon Gem x10, Andar Gem x10, Tchazar Gem x15, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLAX1H1A - Battle Axe +3 'Golden Axe' - Star Ruby x1, Kings' Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x1, Black Opal x5, Pearl x3, Moonstone Gem x3, Zircon Gem x5, Andar Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x10, Sunstone Gem x15, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, 10,000 Gold
    OLAX1H3A - Battle Axe +3 'Chill Axe' -

OLBELT16 - Belt of Antipode 'Protector of the Fateful'- Rogue Stone x3, Kings' Tears x4, Star Sapphire x5, Diamond x6, Shandon Gem x10, Pearl x5, Turquiose Gem x15, Water Opal x4, Waterstar Gem x8, Moonbar Gem x3, Aquamarine Gem x3, Iol Gem x5, Lynx Eye Gem x10, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x2, Potion of Magic Protection x3, Potion of Cold Resistance x10, Potion of Defence x5, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x1, Potion of Fire Resistance x1, Winter Wolf Pelt x7, Protection Scroll of Protection From Fire x3, Protection Scroll of Protection From Cold x5, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Scroll of Lower Resistance x1, Scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability x3, Scroll of Dispel Magic x5, Scroll of Remove Curse x3, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT1A - Girdle of Luck 'Cloverleaf' -
    OLBELT2A - Girdle of Sharpness 'Golden Girdle of Urnst' - Kings' Tears x3, Diamond x10, Tchazar Gem x15, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Defense x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Weapons x1, Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, Scroll of Armor x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT2B - Belt of the Skillful Blade 'Say'an Keenedge's Pride' -
    OLBELT3A - Girdle of Bluntness 'Destroyer of the Hills' - Kings' Tears x3, Diamond x10, Tchazar Gem x15, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Defense x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Weapons x1, Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, Scroll of Armor x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT4B - Belt of the Cunning Rogue 'Servitude of Mask' -
    OLBELT4A - Girdle of Piercing 'Elve's Bane' - Kings' Tears x3, Diamond x10, Emerald x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Moonbar Gem x3, Shandon Gem x3, Sphene Gem x3, Skydrop Gem x5, Star Gem Diopside x10, Zircon Gem x3, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Defense x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Weapons x1, Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, Scroll of Armor x5, Scroll of Shield x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBELT4B - Girdle of Sharpness 'The Protector of the Unworthy' -

OLBLN39A - Flail +3 'The Thresher' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, Emerald x1, Diamond x2, Bloodtsone Gem x10, Moonbar Gem x1, Moonstone Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Waterstar Gem x1, Water Opal x1, Sphene Gem x2, Star Gem Diopside x4, Sunstone Gem x3, Tchazar Gem x2, Jasper Gem x1, Horn Coral Gem x1, Garnet Gem x3, Chrysoberyl Gem x2, Black Opal x10, Andar Gem x5, Iol Gem x1, Scroll of Blindness x3, Scroll of Identify x15, Scroll of Infravision x2, Scroll of Detect Illusion x10, Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, Scroll of Detect Invisibility x2, Scroll of Farsight x1, Scroll of Wizard Eye x1, Scroll of Oracle x1, Scroll of True Sight x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Infravision x10, Potion of Insight x5, Potion of Invisibility x2, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Potion of Mirrored Eyes x1, Potion of Perception x12, Potion of Power x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN09 - Morning Star +3 'Kiel's Morning Star' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, King's Tears x1, Beljuril x1, Bloodstone Gem x33, Black Opal x15, Tchazar Gem x10, Diamond x7, Jasper Gem x20, Star Gem Diopside x5, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Strength x20, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x15, Potion of Stone Giant Srength x10, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x7, Potion of Fire Giant Strength x5, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x3, Potion of Storm Giant Strength x1, Antidote x5, Potion of Clarity x3, Potion of Genius x1, Potion of Heroism x5, Potion of insight x3, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Potion of Perception x3, Potion of Power x1, Scroll of Charm Person x1, Scroll of Friends x1, Scroll of Color Spray x1, Scroll of Protection of Evil, Scroll of Sleep x1, Scroll of Strength x5, Scroll of Vocalize x1, Scroll of Resist Fear x1, Scroll of Dire Charm, Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, Scroll of Remove Curse x1, Scroll of Polymorph Self x1, Scroll of Domination x1, Scroll of Tenser's Transformation x1, 10,000 Gold
    OLBlUN10 - Club +2 'The Root of the Problem' - King's Tears x1, Emerald x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Aquamarine Gem x5, Skydrop Gem x3, Sphene Gem x5, Star Gem Diopside x15, Turquoise Gem x30, Water Opal x5, Waterstar Gem x10, Ziose Gem x5, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Healing x1, Potion of Health x1, Potion of Regeneration x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength, Potion of Heroism x1, Oil of Speed x1, Anitdote x3, Potion of Absorption x1, Scroll of Larloch's Minor Drain x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN1A - Club +3 'The Root of the Problem' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, Beljuril x1, Emerald x3, Chrysoberyl Gem x15, Aquamarine Gem x10, Skydrop Gem x5, Sphene Gem x3, Star Gem Diopside x20, Turquoise Gem x40, Water Opal x10, Waterstar Gem x8, Ziose Gem x3, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Healing x20, Potion of Additional Healing x15, Potion of Remarkable Healing x10, Potion of Extra Healthing x5, Potion of Health x3, Potion of Regeneration x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Hill Giant Strength, Potion of Heroism x1, Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Fortidute x1, Anitdote x5, Potion of Absorption x1, Scroll of Larloch's Minor Drain x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN1B - Club +3 'Mosela's Cudgel' -
    OLBLUN2A - Club +2 'Cudgel of Montgomer' -
    OLBLUN2B - Club +3 'Cudgel of Montgomer' -
    OLBLUN37 - Club +3 'Mighty Oak' - Star Ruby x1, Emerald x10, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Sphene Gem x5, Star Gem Diopside x10, Turquoise Gem x100, Potion of Strength x10, Potion of Hill Giant Strength x5 Potion of Stone Giant Strength x1, Antidote x10, Potion of Heroism x10, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Scroll of Shocking Grasp x10, Scroll of Strength x7, Scroll of Hold Person x5, Scroll of Slow x3, Scroll of Hold Undead x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN41 - Mace of Stunning +2 'The Stupefier' - King's Tear Gem x1, Star Sapphire x2, Diamond x4, Lynx Eye Gem x40, Tchazar Gem x20, Turquoise Gem x50, Iol Gem x101, Pearl x3, Bloodstone Gem x1, Potion of Absorption x1, Potion of Heroism x5, Potion of Genius x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Murky Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Perception x3, Potion Stone Giant Strength x1, Scroll of Shocking Grasp x10, Scroll of Ghoul Touch x7, Scroll of Web x5, Scroll of Hold Person x3, Scroll of Hold Undead x1, Scroll of Slow x5, Scroll of Greater Malison x3, Scroll of Otluke's Resiliant Sphere x1, Scroll of Hold Monster x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBLUN4A - Mace of Stunning +3 'The Stupefier' - Star Ruby x1, King's Tear Gem x4, Star Sapphire x3, Diamond x6, Lynx Eye Gem x30, Tchazar Gem x15, Turquoise Gem x30, Iol Gem x420, Pearl x3, Bloodstone Gem x10, Potion of Absorption x1, Potion of Heroism x5, Potion of Genius x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Murky Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, Potion of Perception x3, Potion Stone Giant Strength x1, Scroll of Shocking Grasp x10, Scroll of Ghoul Touch x7, Scroll of Web x5, Scroll of Hold Person x15, Scroll of Hold Undead x1, Scroll of Slow x5, Scroll of Greater Malison x3, Scroll of Otluke's Resiliant Sphere x1, Scroll of Hold Monster x1, 10,001 Gold
    OLBLUN4B - Morning Star +3 'Martyr's Morning Star' -
    OLBLUN5B - Flail +3 'The Hydra' -
    OLBLUN7B - Club +3 'Backwacker' -
    OLBLUN8B - Club +3 'Glimmer of Hope' -

OLBOOT03 - Boots of the North 'The Frost's Embrace' - King's Tears x1, Beljuril x2, Star Sapphire x3, Aquamarine Gem x20, Skydrop Gem x10, Shandon Gem x5, Moonbar Gem x3, Moonstone Gem x15, Pearl x10, Lynx Eye Gem x20, Iol Gem x5, Turquoise Gem x25, Water Opal x12, Waterstar Gem x30, Zircon Gem x10, Potion of Agility x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x30, Potion of Defence x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Mirrored Eyes x1, Oil of Speed x1, Potion of Frost Giant Strength x10, Potion of Power x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Cold x12, Scroll of Protection From Cold x10, Scroll of Icestorm x5, Scroll of Cone of Cold x1, Wand of Frost x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT05 - Boots of Grounding 'Talos's Gift' - Rogue Stone x1, King's Tear's x1, Diamond x5, Skydrop Gem x30, Zircon Gem x50, Iol Gem x10, Potion of Insolation x20, Potion of Absorption x10, Potion of Magic Protection x5, Potion of Magic Shielding x3, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x1, Potion of Storm Giant Strength x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricty x20, Scroll of Lightning Bolt x10, Shocking Grasp x20, Scroll of Otiluke's Resilient Sphere x1, Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Wand of Lightning x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT1A - Boots of Speed 'The Paws of the Cheetah' - Rogue Stone x1, Ruby x1, Beljuril x1, Iol Gem x12, Lynx's Eye Gem x15, Oil of Speed x17, Potion of Agility x12, Potion of Regeneration x3, Scroll of Grease x5, Scroll of Haste x20, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT1B - 'Luck Boots' - Emerald x2, Chrysoberyl Gem x15, Star Gem Diopside x12, Aquamarine Gem x10, Sphene Gem x5, Potion of Agility x2, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Scroll of Luck x20, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT1C - Boots of Silence 'Soft Feet' -
    OLBOOT1D - Slippers of Fighting 'Sidestep Slippers' -
    OLBOOT2A - Boots of Stealth 'Worn Whispers' - Rogue Stone x1, Kings' Tears's x1, Diamond x6, Block Opal x20, Horn Coral Gem x50, Turquoise Gem x20, Star Gem Diopside x5, Lynx Eye Gem x20, Ziose Gem x10, Jasper Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Scroll of Blur x5, Scroll of Wraithform x1, Scroll of Invisibility x20, Scroll of Improved Invisibility x1, Potion of Invisibility x20, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Perception x20, Oil of Speed x5, Potion of Master Thievery x20, Potion of Infravision x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Potion of Agility x15,
    OLBOOT2B - 'Charisma Boots' - Rogue Stone x1, Diamond x2, Garnet Gem x20, Pearl x5, Star Sapphire x1, Potion of Potion of Persuasiveness x15, Scroll of Friends x12, Scroll of Charm Person x10, Scroll of Dire Charm x5, Scroll of Domination x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLBOOT2C - Boots of the Mermaid 'Ostentatious Boots' -
    OLBOOT4C - ~Repaired Boot and a Half of Speed~ -

OLBOW07 - Longbow +3 'The Dead Shot' -
    OLBOW08 - Shortbow +3 'Protector of the Dryads' -
    OLBOW1A - Composite Longbow +3 'Strong Arm' -
    OLBOW1B - Short Bow +2 'Blightbringer' -
    OLBOW1B - Short Bow +3 'Blightbringer' -
    OLBOW2B - Composite Longbow +3 'Corinth's Bow' -
    OLBOW3B - Short Bow +3 'Fleshripper' -
    OLBOW5B - Short Bow +3 'Savage Shortbow' -

OLBRAC03 - Bracers of Defence AC 6 'Bracers to the Death' -
    OLBRAC04 - Bracers of Archery 'The Dale's Protector' -
    OLBRAC06 - Guantlets of Ogre Power 'Hands of Takkok' -
    OLBRAC07 - Guantlets of Dexterity 'The Brawling Hands' -
    OLBRAC08 - Guantlets of Fumbling 'Elander's Gloves of Misplacement' -
    OLBRAC10 - Guantlets of Weapon Expertise 'Legacy of the Masters' -
    OLBRAC11 - Bracers of Binding 'The Binder' -
    OLBRAC14 - Bracers of Defence AC 5 'The Superior Defence' -
    OLBRAC18 - Gloves of Missile Snaring 'True Catch' -
    OLBRAC1B - Bracers of Blind Striking 'Bracers of the Shuttered Lid' -
    OLBRAC2B - Bracers of Defence AC 5 'Jester's Bracers' -
    OLBRAC4B - Gloves of Gripping 'The Magic Handshaker' -
    OLBRAC5B - Bracers of Perseverance 'The Eventual of Victory' -

OLBRD1A - Cornetto of Curing 'The Forest Queen's Benediction' -
    OLBRD2A - Flute of the Immaculate Breeze 'The Rains of the Flowers' -
    OLBRD4A - Bagpipes of Sound Burst 'Screaming Bagpipes' -

OLCHAN01 - Elven Chain Mail +1 'Mail of the Evereskan Tomb Guardian' - N/A
    OLCHAN03 - Chain Mail +3 'Mail of the Dead' - Star Ruby x1, King's Tears Gem x1, Black Opal x1, Bloodstone Gem x1, Jasper Gem x5, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Mage Scroll of Skull Trap x1, Mage Scroll of Enchanted Weapon x1, Mage Scroll of Animate Dead x1, Cursed Scroll of Summon Monster x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLCHAN06 - Chain Mail +4 'Drizzt's Mithral Chain Mail' -
    OLCHAN07 - Chain Mail +3 'Chain Mail of the Deep' -
    OLCHAN0A - Chain Mail +3 'Darkmail' -
    OLCHAN18 - Splint Mail +3 'Armor of Faith' -
    OLCHAN1A - Elven Chain Mail +2 'Mail of the Evereskan Tomb Guardian' -
    OLCHAN1B - Chain Mail +5 'Crimson Chain' -
    OLCHAN1C - Elven Chain Mail +2 'Superior Mail' -
    OLCHAN1D - Splint Mail +2 'Ashen Scales' -
    OLCHAN1E - Splint Mail +3 'Armor of Faith' -
    OLCHAN2A - Chain Mail +3 'Golden Mail' -
    OLCHAN6B - Splint Mail +2 'Stalwart Scales' -
    OLCHAND1 - Elven Chain Mail +2 'Dark Elven Chain' -

OLCLCL02 - Cloak of Protection +2 'The Spirit's Shield' -
    OLCLCK04 - Cloak of the Wolf 'Relair's Mistake' -
    OLCLCK05 - Cloak of Balduran 'Embrace of the Legend' -
    OLCLCK06 - Cloak of Non-Detection 'Whispers of Silence' -
    OLCLCK08 - Algernon's Cloak 'The Persuasive Charmer' -
    OLCLCK15 - Robe of the Good Archmagi 'Robes of the Selfless' -
    OLCLCK16 - Robe of the Neutral Archmagi 'Robes of the Individual' -
    OLCLCK17 - Robe of the Evil Archmagi 'Robes of the Selfish' -
    OLCLCK20 - Cloak of the Shield 'The Supreme Shield' -
    OLCLCK2A - Cloak of Cold Resistance 'Sable Cloak' -
    OLCLCK4A - Cloak of the Beluir Watch 'Leader by Example' -
    OLCLCK5A - Cloak of the Gargoyle 'Sunwalker' -
    OLCLCK6A - Cloak of Minor Arcana 'The Star Apprentice' -

OLDAGG03 - Dagger +3 'Heart of the Golem' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, King's Tear x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Scroll of Minor Globe of Invulnerability x1, Scroll of Spell Immunity x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLDAGG04 -
    OLDAGG09 -
    OLDAGG1B -
    OLDAGG2B -
    OLDAGG3B -
    OLDAGG3C -
    OLDAGG7B -
    OLDAGGP1 -

OLDART01 - Dart +2 'Zaldor's Mage Slayer' - N/A
    OLDART1A - Dart +3 'Zaldor's Mage Slayer' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLDART1B -
    OLDARTP1 -

OLHALB03 -
    OLHALB13 -
    OLHALB1B -
    OLHALB3B -

OLHAMM03 - War Hammer +3 'Ashideena' - Star Ruby x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x2, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Absorption x1, Potion of Insulation x3, Mage Scroll of Shocking Grasp x1, Mage Scroll of Lightning Bolt x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricty x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLHAMM04 -
    OLHAMM13 -
    OLHAMM1B -
    OLHAMM3A -
    OLHAMM4A -

OLHELM00 - Helmet - N/A
    OLHELM01 - Helm of Discipline 'The Visage of Gilgeam' - N/A
    OLHELM02 -
    OLHELM03 -
    OLHELM04 -
    OLHELM05 -
    OLHELM06 -
    OLHELM07 -
    OLHELM14 -
    OLHELM18 -
    OLHELM19 -
    OLHELM1B -
    OLHELM1C -
    OLHELM1D -
    OLHELM1E -
    OLHELM1F -
    OLHELM1G - Helm of Discipline 'The Visage of Gilgeam' - King's Tear x2, Beljuril Gem x1, Black Opal x1, Bloodstone Gem x3, Sunstone Gem x5, Lynx Eye Gem x2, Japsper Gem x1, Ziose Gem x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Perception x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Cursed Scroll of Stupidity x1, Mage Scroll of Resist Fear x1, Mage Scroll of Confusion x1, Mage Scroll of Feeblemind x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLHELM20 -
    OLHELM21 - Band of Protection +1 'Band of the Missing Page' - N/A
    OLHELM2A - Band of Protection +2 'Band of the Missing Page' - [W.I.P.]
    OLHELM2B -
    OLHELM2C -
    OLHELM38 -
    OLHELM3A - Band of Protection +3 'Band of the Missing Page' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLHELM6B -
    OLHELM7B -

OLLEAT00 - Hide Armor +2 'Connor's Enduring Constitution' - N/A
    OLLEAT0A - Hide Armor +3 'Connor's Enduring Constitution' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, King's Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Skydrop Gem x5, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Regeneration x1, Potion of Insulation x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLLEAT03 - Leather Armor +3 'Protector of the Second' -
    OLLEAT06 - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Armor of Missile Attraction' -
    OLLEAT07 - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Telbar's Studded Leather' -
    OLLEAT08 - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Shadow Armor' -
    OLLEAT09 - Leather Armor +3 'Karajah's Life and Death' -
    OLLEAT1A - Hide Armor - N/A
    OLLEAT1B - Hide Armor +3 'Cornugon's Revenge' -
    OLLEAT1C - Hide Armor +1 'Korgoth's Inconceivable Strength' - N/A
    OLLEAT2C - Hide Armor +2 'Korgoth's Inconceivable Strength' -
    OLLEAT3C - Hide Armor +3 'Korgoth's Inconceivable Strength' -
    OLLEAT25 - Leather Armor +3 'Rugged Leathers' -
    OLLEAT3B - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Raconteur's Regalia' -
    OLLEAT4B - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Changeling's Vest' -
    OLLEAT5B - Studded Leather Armor +3 'Dragonscale Armor' -
    OLLEAT7B - Leather Armor +3 'The Night's Embrace' -

OLMIRR01 -

OLMISC00 - Wizard Robe +1 'Robe of Transformation' - N/A
    OLMISC01 - Wizard Robe +2 'Robe of Transformation' - N/A
    OLMISC99 - Wizard Robe +3 'Robe of Transformation' - N/A

OLPLAT99 - Plate Mail +1 'Plate of Transformation' - N/A
    OLPLAT00 - Plate Mail +2 'Plate of Transformation' - Ruby x1, Star Sapphire x2, Diamond x2, Turquoise Gem x20, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Defence x1, Potion of Potion of Stone Form x1, Mage Scroll of Armor x1, Mage Scroll of Ghost Armor x1, Mage Scroll of Polymorph Self x2, 5,000 Gold.
    OLPLAT01 - Plate Mail +3 'Plate of Transformation' - Star Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Strength x1, Mage Scroll of Vampiric Touch x1, Mage Scroll of Spirit Armor x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLPLAT02 - Plate Mail +2 'Fallorian's Plate' - Emerald x1, Diamond x1, Pearl x1, Horn Coral Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Andar Gem x10, Jasper Gem x5, Lynx Eye Gem x5, Moonstone Gem x3, Sunstone Gem x5, Antidote x1, Elixir of Health x1, Potion of Fortitude x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Poison x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLPLAT2A - Plate Mail +3 'Fallorian's Plate' - Star Ruby x1, King's tears Gem x1, Star Sapphire x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Bloodstone x5, Fire Agate Gem x5, Black Opal x1, Sphene Gem x1, Star Diopside Gem x1, Tchazar Gem x5, Zircon Gem x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Invulernability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Fortitude x1, Elixir of Health x1, Antidote x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Poison x1, 10,000 Gold
    OLPLAT05 - Full Plate Mail +2 'Plate of the Dark' - Ruby x1, Diamond x3, Black Opal x5, Horn Coral Gem x 15, Bloodstone Gem x5, Jasper Gem x3, Lynx Eye Gem x2, Star Diopside Gem x1, Tchazar Gem x1, Ziose Gem x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Defence x1, Mage Scroll of Horror x1, Mage Scroll of Resist Fear x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLPLAT5A - Full Plate Mail +3 'Plate of the Dark' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, King's Tears Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Black Opal x10, Bloodstone Gem x10, Tchazar Gem x5, Zircon Gem x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Wand of Fear x1, Mage Scroll of Resist Fear x1, 10,000 Gold
    OLPLAT06 - Ankheg Plate Mail +1 - Emerald x1, Diamond x1, Aquamarine Gem x1, Star Diopside Gem x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x5, Fire Agate Gem x5, Turquoise Gem x20, Antidote x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Fire x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Acid x1, Ankheg Shell x1, 2,500 Gold
    OLPLAT6A - Ankheg Plate Mail +2 - Rogue Stone x1, Emerald x2, Diamond x2, Sphene Gem x3, Chrysoberyl Gem x10, Star Diopside Gem x10, Potion of Power x1, Antidote x1, Elixir of Health x1, Potion of Fire Resistance x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Fire x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Acid x1, Mage Scroll of Melf's Acid Arrow x1, Ankheg Shell x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLPLAT08 - Plate Mail +4 'The Practical Defence' - Chardalyn x1, Ruby Gem x1, Rogue Stone Gem x1, Kings Tear Gem x1, Diamond x10, Horn Coral Gem x5, Sunstone Gem x20, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x3, Potion of Magic Shielding x3, Potion of Magic Protection x3, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x3, Mage Scroll of Globe of Invulnerability x1, Mage Scroll of Spell Immunity x1, Mage Scroll of Spell Shield x1, 20,000 Gold
    OLPLAT1B - Plate Mail +3 'Stormshield' - N/A
    OLPLAT1W - Plate Mail +3 'Stormshield' - Star Sapphire x3, Skydrop Gem x3, Fire Agate Gem x3, Potion of Absorbtion x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x1, Potion of Fire Resistance x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Cold x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Fire x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Cold x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Electricity x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLPLAT24 -
    OLPLAT25 -
    OLPLAT26 -
    OLPLAT27 -
    OLPLAT28 -
    OLPLAT3B -
    OLPLAT4B -
    OLPLT24A -
    OLPLT27A -
    OLPLT28A -
    Continued...
    Gusinda
    Continues:
    OLRING02 - Ring of Dispossession 'Ring of the Last Ruamathari Prince' - N/A
    OLRING0A - Ring of Dispossession 'Ring of the Last Ruamathari Prince' - Ruby x1, King's Tear Gem x2, Moonbar Gem x1, Black Opal x1, Tchazar Gem x3, Sunstone Gem x5, Japser Gem x1, Blood Stone Gem x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Remove Curse x2, Mage Scroll of Remove Magic x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLRING03 - Ring of Accurate Striking +4 - N/A
    OLRING04 - Ring of Accurate Striking +3 - N/A
    OLRING05 - Ring of Accurate Striking +2 - N/A
    OLRING06 - Ring of Accurate Striking +1 - N/A
    OLRING1A -
    OLRING1B -
    OLRING1C -
    OLRING20 -
    OLRING22 -
    OLRING23 -
    OLRING25 -
    OLRING2A -
    OLRING30 -
    OLRING3A - Ring of Animal Friendship 'Druid's Ring' - Emerald x1, Water Opal x1, Sphene Gem x1, Star Diopside Gem x1, Turquoise Gem x1, Chrysoberyl Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Fire Agate Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x1, Potion of Persuasiveness x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Insight x1, Mage Scroll of Friends x1, Mage Scroll of Charm Person x1, Mage Scroll of Dire Charm x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLRING40 -
    OLRING4A -
    OLRING50 -
    OLRING5A - Ring of Invisibility 'Sandthief's Ring' - Roguestone Gem x1, King's Tear Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Star Sapphire x1, Diamond x1, Black Opal Gem x1, Iol Gem x1, Turquoise Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x1, Potion of Invisibility x3, Mage Scroll of Invisibility x1, Mage Scroll of Improved Invisibility x8, 5,000 Gold.
    OLRING60 -
    OLRING6A -
    OLRING7A -
    OLRING8A -
    OLRING9A -

OLROBE2B - Robe of Netheril 'Elemin Vael's Refusal' - Beljuril Gem x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Power x1, Cursed Scroll of Clumsiness x1, Cursed Scroll of Petrification x1, Scroll of Protection from Magic x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLROBE4A - Cleric's Vestments 'Dwarven Nobility' - Ruby Gem x1, Emerald Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x5, Scroll of Protection from Magic x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Insight x1, Potion of Stone Form x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLROBE4B - Cleric's Vestments 'Dwarven Royalty' - Rogue Stone x1, Ruby Gem x1, Emerald Gem x1, Scroll of Protection from Magic x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Insight x3, Potion of Defence x1, 5,000 Gold

OLSHLD02 - Buckler +2 'Buckler of Unexpected Might' - N/A
    OLSHLD07 - Large Shield +2 'Shield of the Falling Stars' - King's Tears Gem x1, Star Sapphire x1, Skydrop Gem x10, Star Diopside Gem x1, Moonbar Gem x1, Moonstone Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x5, Blackopal Gem x1, Waterstar Gem x1, Ziose Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Stoneform x1, Mage Scroll of Shield x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSHLD19 -
    OLSHLD1B -
    OLSHLD20 -
    OLSHLD2A -
    OLSHLD2B -
    OLSHLD33 -
    OLSHLD4B -
    OLSHLD5B -
    OLSHLD6B -
    OLSHLD7A - Large Shield +3 'Shield of the Falling Stars' [W.I.P.]- Star Ruby x1, King's Tears Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Star Sapphire x1, Skydrop Gem x10, Star Diopside Gem x1, Moonbar Gem x1, Sunstone Gem x5, Blackopal Gem x1, Waterstar Gem x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Stoneform x1, Mage Scroll of Shield x1, Mage Scroll of Protection From Normal Missiles x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSHLD8B -

OLSLNG03 - Sling +3, +5 vs. Dragonoids 'Arla's Dragonbane' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, Sphene Gem x5, Tchazar Gem x3, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLSLNG11 - Sling of Unerring Accuracy +2 'Infallable Aim' - Ruby x1, Star Gem Diopside x5, Skydrop Gem x5, Potion of Agility x1, Scroll of Strength x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLSLNG1A - Sling of Unerring Accuracy +3 'Infallable Aim' - Star Ruby x1, Moonbar Gem x5, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Heroism x3, Potion of Cloud Giant Strength x1, 5,000 Gold

OLSPER03 -
    OLSPER04 - Spear +2 'Ice Lance' - N/A
    OLSPER1B -
    OLSPER2A -
    OLSPER2B -
    OLSPER4A - Spear +3 'Star Lance' - Star Ruby x1, Star Sapphire x1, Moonbar Gem x1, Skydrop Gem x5, Scroll of Protection from Cold x1, Scroll of Glitterdust x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x1, 5,000 Gold.

OLSTAF05 -
    OLSTAF06 -
    OLSTAF07 -
    OLSTAF08 -
    OLSTAF1B -
    OLSTAF25 -
    OLSTF25A -

OLSW1H01 - Bastard Sword +2 'Vindicator' - N/A
    OLSW1H0A - Bastard Sword +3 'Vindicator' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLSW1H02 - Bastard Sword +2 'The Chromatic Sword' - N/A
    OLSW1H03 -
    OLSW1H06 -
    OLSW1H09 -
    OLSW1H10 -
    OLSW1H13 - Moonblade +3 - N/A
    OLSW1H1A - Moonblade +4 - Chardalyn x1, Ruby Gem x1, Rogue Stone Gem x1, Kings Tear Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, Star Sapphire Gem x1, Moonbar Gem x10, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Invulnerability x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Heroism x1, Potion of Genious x1, Potion of Mind Focusing x1, Oil of Speed x1, Elven Holy Water x1, Protection Scroll of Protection From Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Reflected Image x1, Mage Scroll of Dispel Magic x1, Mage Scroll of Phantom Blade x1, 20,000 Gold
    OLSW1H15 -
    OLSW1H16 -
    OLSW1H18 -
    OLSW1H19 -
    OLSW1H1B -
    OLSW1H1C -
    OLSW1H1D -
    OLSW1H20 - Bastard Sword +3 'The Chromatic Sword' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, Rogue Stone x1, Star Sapphire x1, Beljuril x2, Fire Agate Gem x5, Chrysoberyl Gem x1, Shandon Gem x1, Sphene Gem x1, Star Diopside Gem x1, Water Opal x1, Pearl x1, Iol Gem x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Cursed Scroll of Ailment x1, Mage Scroll of Chromatic Orb x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSW1H23 -
    OLSW1H24 -
    OLSW1H2A -
    OLSW1H2B -
    OLSW1H2C -
    OLSW1H2D -
    OLSW1H34 -
    OLSW1H3A -
    OLSW1H3B -
    OLSW1H42 -
    OLSW1H4A - Long Sword +3 'The Vampire's Revenge' - Star Ruby x1, Roguestone Gem x1, Beljuril Gem x1, King's Tear Gem x1, Bloodstone Gem x20, Scroll of Feeblemind x1, Scroll of Confusion x1, Scroll of Dire Charm x1, Scroll of Larloch's Minor Drain x5, Cursed Scroll of Stupidity x3, Cursed Scroll of Foolishness x2, Cursed Scroll of Ailment x1, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Murky Oil of Speed x1, Murky Potion of Healing x1, Murky Antidote x1, 5,000 Gold.
    OLSW1H4B -
    OLSW1H79 -
    OLSW1H7A -
    OLSW1H8A -
    OLSW1H8B -
    OLSW1HN1 -
    OLSW1HT0 - N/A failed prototype of OLSW1H02 'Bastard Sword +2 'The Chromatic Sword''

OLSW2H01 - Two-Handed Sword +1 'Osprey's Two-Handed Sword' - N/A
    OLSW2H02 - Two-Handed Sword +2 'Osprey's Two-Handed Sword' - [W.I.P.]
    OLSW2H03 -
    OLSW2H06 -
    OLSW2H07 -
    OLSW2H08 -
    OLSW2H1B -
    OLSW2H20 - Two-Handed Sword +3 'Osprey's Two-Handed Sword' - [W.I.P.] Star Ruby x1,
    OLSW2H22 -
    OLSW2H2A -
    OLSW2H3B -
    OLSW2H8A -

OLWAND00 -
    OLWAND01 -
    OLWAND1B -

OLXBOW03 - Heavy Crossbow of Accuracy +6 'The Guide' - Chardalyn x1, Diamond x1, Sunstone Gem x3, Potion of Power x1, Potion of Agility x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLXBOW06 - Light Crossbow of Speed +2 'The Army Scythe' - King's Tears x1, Star Sapphire x1, Water Opal x3, Aquamarine Gem x5, Bolt of Ice +1 x5, Oil of Speed x1, Scroll of Haste x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLXBOW2B - Heavy Crossbow +3 'Harold' - Star Ruby x1, Ruby x1, King's Tears x1, Cursed Scroll of Clumsiness x1, Ray of Enfeeblement x1, Jasper Gem x5, 5,000 Gold
    OLXBOW6A - Light Crossbow of Speed +3 'The Army Scythe' - Star Ruby x1, Beljuril Gem x1, King's Tears x1, Potion of Cold Resistance x1, Bolt of Ice +1 x10, Oil of Speed x1, Scroll of Improved Haste x1, 5,000 Gold

OLPL15BA - Plate Mail +3 'Stormshield' -

OLSW2H22 - Two-handed Sword +2 'Gold Digger' - King's Tears x1, Diamond x3, Sunstone Gem x20, Scroll of Friends x1, Potion of Magic Protection x1, Potion of Absorption x1, 5,000 Gold
    OLSW2H2A - Two-handed Sword +3 'Gold Digger' - Star Ruby x1, King's Tears x3, Diamond x10, Sunstone Gem x60, Scroll of Friends x1, Potion of Firebreath x1, Potion of Clarity x1, Potion of Magic Blocking x1, Potion of Magic Shielding x1, Potion of Absorption x1, 10,000 Gold
    Gusinda
    edited September 2023
    I have a new module package that Restores Gorion's Dream (rest in chapter 7). Roxanne was instrumental with delivering this module (very very helpful). I hope to add more polish and revitalize the Sea Tower of Balduran. This module package was one chunk of the Sea Tower of Balduran content polished into an experience worth playing. I hope to continue to Polish Baldur's Sea Tower and release pieces until it is completely polished with new high quality encounters, quests, items, characters and a feeling that the content genuinely belongs in Baldur's Gate. Working Continues Onward!
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    Gusinda
    edited August 2019
    I have been busy creating content. Recently I have created these ~rough to high quality map images (in various states of completion) for the Sea Tower of Balduran project. The Baldur's Gate Arms and Armour Module is planned to be rolled into the over all content expansion.

Sea Cave Dungeon Level One (Connects to Sea Cave Hub)
    ddcxznz-bea95b5a-1fd0-4cbc-b736-4b72177ba8ab.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEwMGVkMWQyLWFjYzYtNGQ5Mi1hNzNlLWZkZTA5MjZjZDkwY1wvZGRjeHpuei1iZWE5NWI1YS0xZmQwLTRjYmMtYjczNi00YjcyMTc3YmE4YWIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.XAZx02ymMQW_k7QJ3s_rt_gQcjafW01WGERiVb02xGg

Black Dragon Lair (Seas Cave Dungeon Level Two)
    ddcv6go-dcb76e43-7420-4974-8792-d32ee98e0290.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEwMGVkMWQyLWFjYzYtNGQ5Mi1hNzNlLWZkZTA5MjZjZDkwY1wvZGRjdjZnby1kY2I3NmU0My03NDIwLTQ5NzQtODc5Mi1kMzJlZTk4ZTAyOTAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.oKAWhOV5ww6ewQ4y-5h_IBxxEa95AiFuQpGtM5CYxPg

Mind Flayer Dungeon Level Two (Beholder)
    ddcnxdy-94b87a96-7aee-4229-9f52-098a6934bf72.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEwMGVkMWQyLWFjYzYtNGQ5Mi1hNzNlLWZkZTA5MjZjZDkwY1wvZGRjbnhkeS05NGI4N2E5Ni03YWVlLTQyMjktOWY1Mi0wOThhNjkzNGJmNzIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.EdF_UrfTJYlPfYvQc-S7wGIbh0jQ6yWfqjuV_BRCReo

Mind Flayer Dungeon Level One (Doppelganger) [Connects to Sea Cave Hub, Rough-Draft, Unfinished large edit of Galactygon's work]
    ddcmuip-cb04a710-2a37-40cd-80c5-eca2e05a8ac7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEwMGVkMWQyLWFjYzYtNGQ5Mi1hNzNlLWZkZTA5MjZjZDkwY1wvZGRjbXVpcC1jYjA0YTcxMC0yYTM3LTQwY2QtODBjNS1lY2EyZTA1YThhYzcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.4Fsx_O5Usfs7h4vCSMTSfTixzbiH5WFk3bpfN50yih8

Tomb of the Restless Dead Level One (Revenant) [2017 work, created Revenant Encounter and open sarcophagus]
    0ap9x8coewdz.png

Tomb of the Restless Dead Level Two (Lich) [Touch up work and minor edit of Galactygon's work]
    ddcpbic-d55db7c0-6825-473d-85da-7f2102709bab.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEwMGVkMWQyLWFjYzYtNGQ5Mi1hNzNlLWZkZTA5MjZjZDkwY1wvZGRjcGJpYy1kNTVkYjdjMC02ODI1LTQ3M2QtODVkYS03ZjIxMDI3MDliYWIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Jxjzp9f5AQAXN3df9akvXVgj98RLJiGh-nWCgwo9e4U

Sea Cave Hub (Work of @Cuv ) [Broken Hole in brick wall planned to be patched smooth for later content work extension of the currently frozen Aquatic Temple Dungeon]
    p33q9rjyd0fu.jpg

Sea Tower of Balduran (Yovaneth's work) [Yet I plan on fixing the bridge dock transition to be more structurally sound and natural looking:-)]
    sez0iry4z9sl.png
    GusindaOlvynChuruMiridor
  • daviderrdaviderr Member Posts: 3
    I am very impressed with the quality of your work.
    When you have finished the ongoing projects, if you wish, I suggest you expand the Gnoll Stronghold map (AR5100) with at least one dungeon in which to move the NPC Dynaheir to save.
    Thank you
    edited August 2019
    @daviderr
    I most definitely agree. Also the Ulcaster Ruins and the Firewine Dungeon, Ice Island and perhaps expanded Baldur's Gate sewers.

Yet right now I am working on three houses and I need to work hard to get my life on track. I feel the Baldur's Gate Bug rising up again though.

I hope to have this finished yet I could imagine that I would have more motivation if I had a passive income. Eh maybe I can release my own RPG (1986 Zelda-esq) some time and help on that front. It is weird to make modules; I refuse to make low quality work so I work very hard with few resources from passion. It is an odd existence yet I hope that I can share a wonderful experience with the community afterwards :-).
    Timbo0o0o0
    edited August 2019
    I have made the first fully functional version of the Baldur's Gate Arms and Armour Emporium (major quality standard issues are solved, the areas work and the reforging and stores work and are polished) on the 27th of August 2019. I am now moving into packaging the content to be sharable with WeiDU for the community (instead of being 'stuck' on my computer X-D).

I am hoping to have the fully working content be packaged into a WeiDU format and have it be shared with the community (and hopefully enjoyed :-P) before Christmas 2019. I also plan on incorporating all of my modules into the Sea Tower of Balduran to create a dignified expansion of content for the Original Baldur's Gate (version 2.0+); to a high standard of quality. Bit by bit I am creating pieces of the game world content expansion with little resources and a lot of work. I am greatly thankful for all of the help that has aided myself in getting this far on the dream :-).

I am hoping to expand the possible item upgrades available to players after the core fundamental features (areas, dialogue, stores, POLISH) are finalized and worthy playing. I desire to have this module content actually 'cross the line' and launch and become a proper module for the community to enjoy :-). [P.S. Also my houses are coming along quite well and I am developing them; hopefully my giant brick foundations will arrive within two weeks. It better progress!].
    Timbo0o0o0
    edited September 2019

I have a very very very early alpha of the Expansion Pack / Module available just now, it 'works' but it needs a lot more polish and more content added. A great deal of the sea tower encounters are placeholders; so don't be alarmed when you see unfinished dungeons or areas. Special thanks to @Arunsun and Roxanne and @Raduziel

Baldur's Gate Sea Tower of Balduran + Arms and Armour Emporium + Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters Pre Alpha Version 0.3.33 Download:
    https://mega.nz/#!uco1hYLC!pKja-DsHF9NJTnUJuLW_uyY2PTkXY5x9rnL77ztZ99M
    *RUNS ON BALDUR'S GATE SIEGE OF DRAGONSPEAR 2.0+*

What is Included:
    - Sea Tower of Balduran (with placeholder assets): Sea Tower Quest, Sea Caves Dunegon, Black Dragon Lair Encounter, Beholder + Mind Flayer + Doppelganger Dungeon Encounter. First Mate of Balduran Ghost Quest. Hull's Long Sword Quest (alpha). Firewine Ghost Knight Encounter. [Not available yet: Tomb of the Restless Dead Dungeon + Lich Encounter]
    - Baldur's Gate Arms and Armour Emporium in a functional state. (Can only upgrade Long Sword +2 Varscona currently) Three new arms and armour merchants; new magical adventuring equipment merchant.
    - Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters (Xan's New Groove Included) Now with first draft Osmadi encounter @Very_BigSword

Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters adds new encounters and new loot to get from the encounters. In its design the encounters are intended to be seamless in quality to the original Black Isle developer standard of quality. Here are more details (without spoilers) below in a list:

- In short Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters adds over a dozen new encounters rewarding a bunch of new magical and underrepresented items to go with them.
    - It aims to 'fill in' the weaker areas of the game. For example in early chapters the melee deficit is helped out with new +Melee THAC0 rings and magical splint mail and wakizashi, ninjato, hide armour etc.
    - Most of the major content is added where the plot takes the party as to ensure the game progression plays out smoothly for all party compositions.
    - The new content runs from the first chapters to the last with encounters and items added smoothly throughout the player's progression; bonus content is also in wilderness locations as well.
    - It adds more options for more classes that were not apart of the original game build. So a person can play what ever they like and not have issues in content progression gaps.
    - Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters is pretty much a community made content patch for the original Baldur's Gate. Just think of it as more high quality Baldur's Gate content.

Anyway I hope that you enjoy and please give constructive feedback. I was a bit on the fence to give the pre-alpha. Although perhaps this very really play test alpha release can create some 'hype' or make some people happy:-).
    Post edited by WithinAmnesia on
    Timbo0o0o0Gusinda
  • Timbo0o0o0Timbo0o0o0 Member Posts: 60
    Wow nice, I'll try that in my next run. Thanks a lot for the effords. :)
    WithinAmnesia
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    "Sea Tower of Balduran"
    What's your excuse to take Yovaneth's idea and area art from an unreleased project, and use it with some edits without giving him credit for it?
    LavaDelVortelThacoBellAcifer
    @jastey I wish @Yovaneth and everyone else can still work on the project. I was very sad when they left for they had no time left to work on the project :-(.

You are right though I need a proper credits / readme and I was too busy focusing on the here and now to give thanks to the past content creators of whom without their efforts this project would not be here.

I am very thankful for their work; I just wish there are more people to help with this very large project.
    edited September 2019
    I have been busy creating content.
    Just for the record, this is not WithinAmnesia's or Roxanne's content, it's Yovaneth's.
    So it restoring Gorion's Dreams.

Shame on you. Liar.

Acifer
    edited September 2019
    @WithinAmnesia You forgot to edit all your statements above, there is more artwork from Yovaneth you didn't add credits silently yet....
    And no, "minor edit" does not give you the right to call it yours or use it.
    Acifer
  • AciferAcifer Member Posts: 151
    I would like to help restore the memory of some people here a little bit:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/42303/about-using-and-modifying-other-peoples-works#latest
    jasteyStummvonBordwehr
    edited September 2019
    I have a new module package that Restores Gorion's Dream (rest in chapter 7). Roxanne was instrumental with delivering this module (very very helpful). I hope to add more polish and revitalize the Sea Tower of Balduran. This module package was one chunk of the Sea Tower of Balduran content polished into an experience worth playing. I hope to continue to Polish Baldur's Sea Tower and release pieces until it is completely polished with new high quality encounters, quests, items, characters and a feeling that the content genuinely belongs in Baldur's Gate. Working Continues Onward!

...is also idea and content of the original mod by Yovaneth. But yes, *this* package was probably provided by Roxanne, as it uses different prefixes, I see you were busy rewriting the original one. Still the art work is stolen. Remove it.
    And oh, adding credit to the original art and mod creator with "minor edits" won't help you here, either.
    Acifer
    Do you guys want to work together on this or? I want to work with Jastey and anyone else who has a passion for this kind of work; it is hobby for fun not a monetized work. I said want feed back after all but this is a bit much guys holy cow.

The module is not even close to an alpha, it is missing many things including (a bunch of areas and including a readme with full credits and the like). I am not taking credit for Yovaneth's work or Miloch or anyone it was just the first draft of text. I do not understand the amount of anger here, I want more people to look at this in its very early state and give feed back; like an alpha test.

I was looking around for some help with scripting with a few projects I have been working on and I asked around for help and Roxanne was the person who ended up helping my bad skills with scripting and making a proper WieDU installer. So when the installer was made Roxanne wrote up a brief work in progress text of the project; WithinAmnesia and Roxanne, Sea Tower of Balduran early draft state / brief summary of the content being worked on. That was it. I did not release a finished module and refuse to pay just respects to the diverse development team. It was just an interactive work in progress and I was asking for feedback.

This whole disagreement is kind of strange: I am accused of stealing an entire project in where saying everything is my own work, yet I am asking for help to work on a project that I joined to help finish that was looking for new blood when I was invited to work on the project.

I just want some feedback is all on the content and for people to work with who have an interest in the project.

I feel people are jumping to conclusions where I am stealing other people's work when all I want to do is to help the original project. Although one thing I was not clear on was why I worked on all of the content that I added and why a bunch was changed. I actually just wanted to share the files back to Spellhold studios to @Jastey but at the time Spellhold studios was down so I put them here; I was not sure if the website had died at the time. In fact I was hoping that Jastey and the Spellhold Studio team had ideas of their own to add to the areas I am working on, I like making areas and working on the project. I like it when many people get to collaborate and ideas evolve. Why Roxanne is here is because that is where I found help with scripting after asking around and having only Roxanne solve a bunch of scripting a WeiDU bugs that I was plague with on both the Sea Tower Module and other projects I am working on.
This discussion has been closed.