Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    edited September 2019
    Grond0 wrote: »
    After rescuing Imoen from the Castle I went to the Underground River.
    Skie?

Blackraven
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    ussnorway wrote: »
    Grond0 wrote: »
    After rescuing Imoen from the Castle I went to the Underground River.
    Skie?

Names were never my strong suit :p.
    CrevsDaak
  • BorcoBorco Member Posts: 325
    Quick note on Ammanas' run:
    I got a bit ahead with the game without posting on his progress. We had managed to defeat Sarevok and, after skipping SoD, Ammanas was last seen approaching D'Arnise Keep on his own. That was when I got a restartisis stroke, as I was feeling the urge to play a more staightforward character. Sorry to disappoint - I'm certainly hoping to be back with a different run.

Regards,

B.
    CrevsDaakStummvonBordwehrMantis37Arvia
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Neverused: What is your usual strategy with the Shade Lord involving a ranger? I wasn't sure what you meant by this.
    CrevsDaak
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    @Neverused the shade lord tactics are set by scripts
    AerakarWise_Grimwald
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    edited September 2019
    Coredruid micro-update

We have just finished D'Arnise Keep. Jan killed most of the trolls with his firetooth crossbow. We ran across the dreaded "black portraits death" bug. My main character was full health and the single troll hadn't even made its 1st attack yet. Clearly a bug so will reload.

This bug sure messes with the spirit of no-reload play... the run continues...

Sad way to die - personally, while I relented last time, I hate dying when it's obviously a bug. My mistake? Absolutely! But a bug? As long as it takes me to play one time through, dying six months into it is really, really discouraging if I didn't drop the ball myself. Last time was in the Ducal Palace - I wiped everyone out, and then died. Argh.
    Post edited by CharlestonianTemplar on
    Wise_GrimwaldAerakarStummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak