Skip to content

[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn - v 1.9.7.5.1 [53 Cleric Kits and more for IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

Comments

• LupusSolusLupusSolus Member Posts: 183
    OK, fair enough. Thanks for the feedback.
    I wanted to download the latest one but the date is still September, is there a different link?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Hmm...I used the latest download link and when I uninstalled and reinstalled my Bloodstalker changed to a Hornguard of Yondalla (only in description) and Viconia lost her specialty description as well. Any ideas?
    If you did that in an ongoing run the kits references gets messed up.

Eekeper should fix it, but I'm not sure as I never altered my mods during a run as it is extremely not recommended.
    I just used EEkeeper to realign it so np. Thank you.
    Raduziel
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    @LupusSolus, Just watch out for NPCs like Brawen and Yeslick (or any other mod priest that DoF modifies) if you used the DoF components for them. EEKeeper them as well when you get them.
    Raduziel
  • GnollGnoll Member Posts: 24
    New update looks really cool!
    Raduziel
    Raduziel, how is the ClearAir.2da work coming? Really looking forward to Moradin.
    Necromanx2 wrote: »
    Raduziel, how is the ClearAir.2da work coming? Really looking forward to Moradin.

I have to write an article, so it is not going at all. The little spare time I have is being expended in Vampire Bloodlines, to be honest.

Don't worry, I'll keep informing my progress here (when ClearAir.2da is done the files will be uploaded to GitHub) so stay tuned for more. :)
    My apologies for asking this question as it is an older mod of yours but concerning the Dreadful Witch, do saving throws against curses stay static or are penalties inflicted as you level up? Many thanks for all your work on this mod and others.
    LupusSolus wrote: »
    My apologies for asking this question as it is an older mod of yours but concerning the Dreadful Witch, do saving throws against curses stay static or are penalties inflicted as you level up? Many thanks for all your work on this mod and others.

Wrong thread, but penalties do increase as the Witch levels up.
    Sorry. I had worried you would not be responsive had I posted it elsewhere. My apologies.
    Was Fireshield recently changed to the Darkness sphere? I notice both my Dreadful Witch and Viconia have it.
    Was Fireshield recently changed to the Darkness sphere? I notice both my Dreadful Witch and Viconia have it.

No, I think it is related to the code that I borrowed from @kjeron to fix Nalia's spellbook.
    Ah, thanks.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    I just noticed the Bloodstalker of Urdlen seems to be missing the Slay Living special ability gained at level 13. He gets Wither at 13th but not Slay Living.
    Raduziel
    Zaghoul wrote: »
    I just noticed the Bloodstalker of Urdlen seems to be missing the Slay Living special ability gained at level 13. He gets Wither at 13th but not Slay Living.

I'll fix it, thanks.
    Zaghoul
    edited October 2019
    Raduziel wrote: »

I'll fix it, thanks.

@Zaghoul I was unable to reproduce. Both C and CT gains Wither & Slay Living at level 13 in BGEE, BG2EE and IWDEE.

Send me the following files, please:

Spell.IDS

RAUrdl.2da (or RAUrdlCT.2da if you're playing a C/T)

Setup-DeitiesofFaerun.debug

Weidu.log

The first two may be found inside your Override folder.

Cheers.
    @Raduziel not sure if it is related to this mod, but wanted to ask. I am in BGEE with the latest beta installed. I am using a Druid/Mage from Semeticgod mod. The mage Larloch Minor Drain does not provide HP when used. It does inflict damage, just no gain occurs for the caster. I thought I saw something about this here, so wanted to check with you. The cleric version gives me HP on my cleric kits.
    edited November 2019
    @Raduziel not sure if it is related to this mod, but wanted to ask. I am in BGEE with the latest beta installed. I am using a Druid/Mage from Semeticgod mod. The mage Larloch Minor Drain does not provide HP when used. It does inflict damage, just no gain occurs for the caster. I thought I saw something about this here, so wanted to check with you. The cleric version gives me HP on my cleric kits.

This should have been fixed already. Can be related to how semiticgoddess' mod clone its spells.

I will test it in a pure DoF game but can't give a forecast as my PC is misbehaving since yesterday.
    edited November 2019
    @Raduziel I just noticed that the Druid/Mage from Semiticgod mod is not using the Druid spheres from DoF. Is there a way I can get that mod to use your DoF Druid spheres for my setup?
    @Raduziel I just noticed that the Druid/Mage from Semiticgod mod is not using the Druid spheres from DoF. Is there a way I can get that mod to use your DoF Druid spheres for my setup?

I didn't made the setup on DoF's end yet - as I said, I'm having troubles with my PC.

Will do so as soon as I fix it.

No worries. Appreciate all you efforts!
    Raduziel
    My PC is fixed - thank God.

Had to format, though. Not a big issue as everything DoF-related is on GitHub. The big losses were my saves for FIFA and Vampire Bloodlines.

I'll try to address everything left behind until tomorrow but can't guarantee as some RL also got on hold due to this PC issue.
    Zaghoul
    edited November 2019
    @Necromanx2 I've uploaded to GitHub the files needed for @semiticgoddess' mod.

The Druid/Mage and Cleric/Druid/Mage should both be getting the proper spheres now.

Cheers.

PS: All you really need is replace the KIT_SPHERES.tpa inside Lib/Spheres for the one attached (and reinstall the mod). I hope it saves you some downloading time.

I'm testing those and if I can reproduce the issue I'll work on a fix for both.

Cheers.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Heh, while your at it :) , I've noticed the spell Farsight no longer works. It casts but does not give the option to zoom in on areas farther away. The only other spell mod I use is IWDification. Does DoF touch that spell?

On a good note, Identify now gives a bonus to my characters lore score and lasts several rounds. I don't know what did that but I like it.
    Heh, while your at it :) , I've noticed the spell Farsight no longer works. It casts but does not give the option to zoom in on areas farther away. The only other spell mod I use is IWDification. Does DoF touch that spell?

On a good note, Identify now gives a bonus to my characters lore score and lasts several rounds. I don't know what did that but I like it.

Farsight is not touched by DoF but I can take a look. Maybe some nasty side-effect of something else.
    Zaghoul
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    Farsight doesn't work in SoD - it's a bug with the base game.
    ZaghoulRaduzielStummvonBordwehr