Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• ussnorway wrote: »
    she wants a sword
    my gf needs a new sword (she says) and so we treked back to the underdark to collect the parts from the brain guys and the eyes... somehow this sword makes her bum look big or some such so then we raid a warehouse full of traps for a nice katrina and now she is happy!!

:D
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 945
    @skroq12 Welcome, and congrats on your success! If you feel like having another go at it and upping the challenge level, I would recommend trying out the Sword Coast Strategems mod, which is very customizable and contains some significant AI improvements and tactical challenges.
  • jessejmcjessejmc Member Posts: 141
    Blackraven wrote: »
    @jessejmc belated commiserations. I assume you weren't playing with the effect expiry notifications from the JimFix mod? That mod really helps with aura management. I've grown quite fond of it.

Thanks. No, it was a vanilla install. I've looked for a mod with expiration notifications and will keep that one in mind for the future.
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    What mods are you running, Wise_grimwald? I've seen some interesting things in your story that aren't in the vanilla game.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    And here is the Weidu log.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    edited November 2019
    I have a number of kits installed which are quite interesting, enabling all sorts of characters not possible in vanilla. However, I only have a small proportion of those available, and there are a number of mods which I wanted that my installation that my installer rejected. Next installation perhaps. :)
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on